Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Flaggstat: United States
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Bom: 11 ft 11 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 6 in
Avvik: 13500 lbs
Total Power: 39 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 39 HP
Ferskvannstank: (84 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (25 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (15 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
36' Catalina Overview
Tropical Dreamer is a 1995 36' Catalina MK II offering a 2 stateroom layout, Universal 30 hp diesel auxiliary, wind generator and solar panels. Sellers have bought a larger boat, so they encourage offers. Price reduced!
36' Catalina Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the cockpit, you will find the galley port aft, settee and table port forward, master stateroom starboard aft, nav station starboard, seats and a table also to starboard and storage starboard forward. The head is port forward and the guest stateroom is forward.
36' Catalina Accommodations
Tropical Dreamer offers a master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth. The head is to port just aft of the guest stateroom. The settee and hi/lo table convert into another double size berth.
36' Catalina Salon
The salon offers a nav station starboard aft, built-in seats and a table to starboard, storage starboard forward, settee with hi/lo table that converts into a berth port forward, 3 portlights, side windows, 3 overhead hatches, reading lights, shelves, storage cabinets, storage under the seating and teak & holly sole.
36' Catalina Galley
The galley is located port aft in the salon.
- Adler Barbour refrigerator and freezer
- 2-burner LPG cooktop and oven
- Samsung Classic Collection II microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage cabinet
- Solid surface countertop
36' Catalina Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table and the cockpit folding teak table.
36' Catalina Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, 3 portlights, overhead hatch, blinds, reading lights, hanging locker, storage drawers and a teak & holly sole.
36' Catalina Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert, shelves, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinet, reading lights, overhead hatch and direct access to the head.
36' Catalina Cockpit
The cockpit offers a bimini, dodger, Edson nav pedestal, folding teak table, benchseats each side and aft, 2 aft rail seats, walk-thru transom, gas locker, non-skid deck and Force 10 stainless steel BBQ grill.
36' Catalina Audio/Visual Equipment
- Magnavox flat screen TV in the salon
36' Catalina Electronics
- Standard Horizon Intrepid + VHF at the nav station
- Autohelm Navcenter chart plotter at the nav station
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- Lowrance LMS-332c chart plotter in a Navpod
- Autohelm Radar
- Autohelm ST4000 autopilot
- Autohelm wind display
- Autohelm Tri-Data display
36' Catalina Electrical System
- Honda EU 2000i generator
- Freedom Model 20 2000 watt inverter with remote panel
- Heart Interface battery monitor panel
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords
- Nautilus solar system with two 130 watt Kyocera panels
- Air Breeze 200 watt wind generator with Blue Seas remote panel in the salon
- 2 X 8d batteries
- Guest battery switch
- Catalina Yachts electrical panel
36' Catalina Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Newly installed Yanmar 3JH4E 39 hp auxiliary with approximately 1,000 hours
- Edson steering system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX control
- Jabsco manual head
36' Catalina Deck Equipment
- Anchor windlass with foot control
- Bruce 33lb anchor
- Non-skid deck
- Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Dock water connection aft
- Ocean Marine stainless steel tender davits
36' Catalina Sails and Rigging
- Garhauer traveler
- Schaefer roller furling
- Standard single spreader aluminum mast and boom
- 2 X Lewmar 48 CST primary winches
- 2 X Lewmar 30 CST maneuvering winches
- 130% Genoa
- 110% Genoa
36' Catalina Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
36' Catalina Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.