1995 Little Harbor Express 40
NOK 1 218 316*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Marion, MA
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 149 000 (NOK 1 218 316)
PRICE REDUCTION! PRICED TO SELL.
"Limulus" was carefully built with customized specifications and details. Her custom Anegre interior gives her a very light airy feeling. With new re-powered 420 HP Caterpillar engines in 2015 with only 10 hours on them. These propeller drive engines provide speeds up to 30 knots. She has been lightly used, constantly upgraded and meticulously maintained. She is a must see!
Please contact W Craig Nann, CPYB at 401-683-9200
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 4 in
Avvik: 19200 lbs
Total Power: 850 HP
Engine Power: 425 HP
Engine Power: 425 HP
Maks Hastighet: 30 knop
Ferskvannstank: (110 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (300 Gallons (US))
The lower area is air conditioned by CruiseAir. In the main cabin to port is the galley with Corian counter tops, 2 burner stove, microwave oven, toaster, stainless steel sink, Norcold 12/110 volt refrigerator. Aft to port is the head with vanity, sink Corian counter, and storage lockers. To aft on the starboard side is a separate shower room with vanity, sink, Corian counter, and storage lockers. Both facilities can be used at the same time.
- Garmin GPS
- VHF radio
- B&G speed, depth, wind indicator
- Robertson AP 300 autopilot
- Designed and built to ABYC standard
- 12 volt DC and 110 Vold AC systems
- 30 and 50 AMP shore lines
- (2) 8D house batteries charged by engine alternators and inverter/charger
- 4kW fresh-water cooled Fischer Panda genset in sound shield (new 2000)
- 12 Volt system energized by (2) 8d starting batteries
- 110 Volt system energized by dockside current
- All batteries new in 2015
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 diesels that are 452hp each at 2800 RPM, which are fitted with ZF 1.5 to 1 reduction gears.
- Access to the engine room is through a small hatch for everyday checking
- Hydraulic lift, which completely uncovers the engine room
- Synchronizer with guage on panel
- Vermay wet exhaust mufflers
- Heavily insulated for minimum noise
- Isolation mounts
- Halon fire extinguishing system
- Custom FRP engine room ventilators
- Balsa cored fiberglass gel coated deck with molded-in nonskid
- Varnished teak toe rails, eye brow and custom windshield
- Custom Little Harbor chocks and polished stainless Little Harbor port lights
- Anchor pulpit with varnished teak surround housed a polished stainless Bruce anchor with 200 Hi-tensile chain
- Anchor windlass is a Simpson Lawrence Anchorman Sprint with controls on deck and at helm station
- Varnished teak transom inserted into FRP
Across the stern of the boat is a full-width upholstered seat with storage underneath with a removable table in front of it. Going forward it has a bar with top load ice bin and bottle storage. Just to port is an aft facing seat with cushions and a Norcold freezer underneath. On the forward end of the cockpit is a custom mast with all antennas.
Just two steps from the deck is the teak bridge deck. To starboard is the custom molded control station, paneled in olive burl. This comes with built in electronics with custom upholstered Pompanette helmsman chair. To port is an L-shaped settee and a custom table. Also included is an extra Pompanette helmsman chair that is interchangeable with the custom table.
- Fenders and dock lines
- Tank gauge at electrical panel
- Danforth anchor in canvas storage pouch
- High water bilge alarm
- Fresh water dock side inlet
- (3) Rule 2000 bilge pumps
- Instrument panel and tables
- Cockpit seat covers
- Removable teak swim ladder
- Dual windshield wipers and washers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.