A well-presented example of this popular performance cruiser. In full cruising trim she has proven to be the ideal short or single-handed yacht. Sailed predominately in the current ownership with a crew of just two.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
** A further 95 high resolution photographs available on request **
Well know to us here at Grabau International and promoted as a family cruiser capable of delivering rewarding sailing performance the Sweden Yachts 370 HAERSA has lived up to the current owners expectations. During their 8 seasons HAERSA has explored the waters of the Scotland’s west coast, a regular visitor to the Hebrides, often with a crew of just two aboard.
Finished to the high standards expected from Scandinavian production boat builders her inventory includes:
- Teak decks and cockpit.
- Volvo Penta MD2030 marine diesel engine.
- 3 blade folding prop.
- SidePower Bowthruster.
- AIS transciever.
- Upgraded primary and secondary winches.
Having now finished her cruising season she is available for viewing before laying up for the winter.
BUILT FOR SAILING PERFORMANCE AND FAMILY COMFORT.
The Sweden Yachts 370 is a family yacht developed for sailing performance and comfort. It has been born and bred from the yard’s generations of boat building experience and designed by Peter Norlin/Jens Ostmann team. Its clean lines and functional deck and superstructure are truly beautiful to behold, while the interior layout and myriad of ingenious solutions aboard will bring pleasure and enjoyment to all family members.
- We understand that HAERSA is exempt from the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive. She was built and placed into use within the EU before 16th June 1998.
- End grain balsa core sandwich using chopped strand matt (CSM) and woven rovings on both sides to give a light, rigid and well insulated hull
- Balsa core is used from the toe rail to the keel and bottom section.
- Further reinforcement to the keel area is via longitudinal and transversal solid laminate frames.
- The engine beds are integrated into the bottom structure and moulded to the hull and filled with heavy ballast for increased stability.
- Stainless steel fabricated mast step is bolted to bottom reinforcement.
- Chainplates are connected to a specially developed stainless steel beam system to distribute loads without the need for additional internal reinforcements.
- The hull and deck are joined using a special polyester filler with the aluminium toe rail through bolted.
- Stainless steel capped rubbing strake set into topsides
- Jotun gelcoats are used throughout with white topsides and a blue gelcoated waterline and boot-top
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- End grain balsa sandwich with moulded fibreglass on both sides. Stress areas where winches, sheet tracks etc are fixed are reinforced by replacing balsa core with marine plywood or by using backing plates.
- Deck, coachroof, cockpit seating, cockpit sole and bathing platform are all teak laid using hand picked 12mm teak planking, glued with polyurethane and screwed in place.
- Aluminium slotted toerail
- Teak grabrails on coachroof
- Standard draft fin keel option.
- Bolt-on, cast lead, fin keel.
- Cast-in keel acid-resistant stainless steel keel bolts .
- A lifting lug is fastened to the keel bolts and can be accessed through removal of the soleboard aft of the saloon table and an access hatch in the deckhead.
- Balanced spade rudder.
- GRP moulding using uni-directional rovings and mat, engineered laminate to ensure maximum strength.
- The rudder stock is of stainless steel.
- 3 bearings; 2 ball bearings and 1 bronze bearing in the heel.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo MD2030 29hp
- 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled, marine diesel engine.
- Raw water inlet strainer.
- Water cooled exhaust system in reinforced rubber hose through silencer
- Saildrive gearbox
- Hull diaphragm replaced winter 2012/13
- Volvo Penta single lever throttle/gear control in cockpit
Engine hours & Maintenance:
- Circa 1950 engine hours as of August 2019
- Date of last engine service – October 2018
- Cruising speed: approx 5.5 knts
- Max speed: approx 7.0 knts
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed: approx 1.5 litres per hour
- Range: approx 300Nm Propulsion & Steering:
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed Volvo folding propeller
- Edson helm pedestal by with large diameter Elk-hide-covered stainless steel helm wheel
- Emergency steering gear (stainless steel)
- Sleipner Sidepower 12v DC bowthruster (2005)
- Toggle switch control on binnacle.
- 12VDC domestic systems with 220vAC from shorepower
- 1 x 75 Ah 12v start battery (2015)
- 4 x 75 Ah 12v service batteries (2015)
- Engine-mounted alternator 12v alternator.
- 220vAC 16Amp shore power connection and associated cable
- 230vAC ring main with sockets internally
- Main AC/DC control panel with analogue voltmeter
- Battman II battery monitoring system.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 12vDC pressurised hot & cold water system
- Pre-pump filter for fresh water system (2008)
- Water heated by engine driven Isotemp 20 litre calorifier or via 220v immersion heater from shorepower.
- Fresh water pressurised thermostatic mixer tap at galley.
- Manual fresh water and salt water supplies at galley via footpumps
- Raritan manual heads with pump out to holding tank or directly outboard
- Pressurised hot & cold water supply to heads with shower-head attachment
- 12v electric shower sump pump draining outboard with manual switch.
- 2x manual bilge pumps (in cockpit and in aft cabin).
- 1 x Whale automatic bilge pump, manual and auto switching.
Grey & Black Water:
- All sinks discharge by gravity directly overboard.
- Shower tray is discharged overboard via 12vDC pump, manually switched.
- Blackwater discharged directly overboard or to holding tank
- Storage provided for 2 x 3.9kg gas bottle with in dedicated, self-draining locker at aft end of cockpit.
- 150 litres in one stainless steel fuel tank
- Analogue fuel level gauge
- Stainless steel deck fillers for fuel tank
Fresh Water Tank:
- 400 litres in two stainless steel water tanks
- Analogue fuel level gauge
- 2x Stainless steel deck fillers for freshwater tank
Black water Holding Tank:
- Stainless steel blackwater holding tank for heads
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine C series colour chart plotter with RD418HD digital radar and AIS
- Robertson AP3000X autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 plus wind, speed and depth (2011)
- Urania steering compass on pedestal
- Shipmate 8300VHF
- AIS Transciever
- Plastimo twin burner stainless steel gas cooker with oven and separate grill on gimbals.
- 92 litre insulated icebox with 12vDC Frigoboat fridge compressor.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised water supply.
- Top galley cupboards with inserts-8 cups, saucers, small plates, large plates, bowls and kettle
- Manual marine heads
- Basins & shower with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
- Ardic diesel-fired hot-air cabin heating with outlets throughout interior
- Dorade vents for accommodation cabins
- Lewmar opening deckhead hatches.
- 12vDC LED lights inset to deckhead within saloon.
- Conventional filament bulb overhead lighting in other cabins.
- Additional reading lights provided at each bunk and in saloon.
- Sony radio with Bluetooth connectivity. (2019)
- Two speakers in saloon and cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in two double cabins and two single berths on saloon settees.
- Mahogany veneer interior joinery with a waterproof marine grade plywood and solid mahogany used where possible .
- All joinery is finished in satin varnish.
- Exposed hull sides are lined with mahogany battening
- Soleboards are varnished teak with holly inlay
- Grey Corian galley worktops and shower grate in heads
- Headlinings are foam-padded white vinyl with mahogany battening in saloon
- Light blue Draylon upholstery throughout
- LED lighting in saloon.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Double berth with large stowage locker beneath.
- Shelves running along hull sides to port and starboard.
- Two large hanging lockers aft to port.
- Ensuite access to heads.
- Forward of saloon and positioned to starboard with access from both saloon and forward cabin.
- Moulded compartment with Corian shower grating.
- Manual marine heads. Hot & cold pressurised shower with electric pump out.
- Various lockers and mirrors.
- Settees/berths to both sides with stowage behind and beneath.
- Large saloon table with folding leaves, bottle stowage and stowage drawers at aft end.
- Cabinets and book shelves to both sides above settees.
- Leatherette cover for mast.
- Aft of saloon to starboard.
- L-shaped galley with large icebox, twin stainless steel sink, drawers, cutting board, dry food locker and double overhead lockers.
- Corian worktops.
- Aft of saloon to port.
- Facing outboard.
- Large navigation table with stowage for charts beneath and in dedicated chart locker beneath deckhead. Moulded detachable instrument panel on hinges for easy service access.
- Upholstered chart seat.
- Accessed to port.
- Large aft cabin with double berth stretching across complete starboard side to hull side.
- Upholstered seat to port with storage shelves behind and outboard.
- Stowage beneath seat. Shelves along hull sides.
- Access to saildrive unit and back of engine.
- Selden aluminium alloy anodised spars Keel-stepped 11/12th, twin spreader mast.
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging (renewed 2010 - Spencers of Cowes)
- Removable inner forestay for working jib or storm jib
- Babystay Checkstays for use to control the pumping action of the mast in a seaway (normally left permanently in place at forward end of genoa tracks for cruising).
- Mechanical adjusting single backstay.
- Selden Furlex genoa furler fitted on forestay.
- Single-line reefing system for mainsail (optional extra) with three reefs (3rd reef is twin line operated).
- Frederiksen ball-bearing batten cars for fully battened mainsail.
- Selden rod-kicker with gas strut.
- Alloy tube type chafe protectors
- Selden spinnaker pole (deck mounted) with Selden spinnaker track and equipment on mast.
- Lewmar genoa tracks with Lewmar cars.
- Lewmar mainsheet system with adjustable track led back to cockpit.
- All principle control lines led aft to cockpit.
- All winches are by Lewmar and are 2-speed self-tailing
- Primary Winches - 2x manual 54CST in cockpit (upgraded size over standard)
- Secondary Winches - 2x manual 44CST spinnaker winches in cockpit (optional extra)
- Cockpit Halyard Winches - 2x manual 44CST (upgraded size over standard)
- Mast Halyard Winch - 1x manual 40CST
- Mainsail - Hood Sails Dacron fully-battened mainsail with 3-reefs (1995)
- Furling Genoa – Dacron, with UV strip. (1995)
- #1 Genoa - Hood Sails Dacron (130%)
- #2 Genoa - Hood Sails Dacron (110%)
- Storm Jib - Hood Sails Dacron (1995)
- Spinnaker - Nylon symmetric spinnaker
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and guardwire stanchions.
- Stainless steel dorade pulpits.
- Folding cockpit table
- Pushpit seat-back cushions
- Stainless steel bathing platform ladder
Canvas and Covers:
- Mainsail cover, stackpack type cover with lazyjacks. Owen Sails. (2013)
- Canvas sprayhood with elk-hide covered stainless steel grabrail. Owen Sails (2013)
- Cockpit tent/cover.
- Canvas wheel cover.
- Canvas dodgers.
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Self-stowing 35lbs Delta anchor on single stainless steel stemhead roller.
- 40m of 8mm chain and additional warp.
- 12vDC Lewmar reversing electric anchor windlass.
- Plug-in remote control at anchor well, second remote control in cockpit.
- Chain stopper.
- Spare kedge anchor.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Horseshoe buoy
- Webbing jackstays
- Clip on harness tie-points at companionway and at helm
- Firdell Blipper radar reflector, mast mounted.