The 43 Portofino was produced from 1987-1997 and was one of the largest express cruisers of her day. The Portofino displays a more European styling with comfort and luxury not seen in most American yachts. It was constructed on a 14 degree deadrise hull with a large 14'6" beam, prop pockets and solid fiberglass hull.
The starboard engine has a new short block and new turbo. The port engine has a new head, intercooler and turbo.
The vessel sat for a number of years, therefore the seller had the engines completely inspected and overhauled, taking care of everything.
The cockpit is very large with seating for 12 people comfortably. Also notice the simulated teak
decking which gives the entire boat a modern feel and is super low maintenance. You have a good size wet bar, large helm with a complete electronics package(less chart plotter). There is a full enclosure for the cockpit.
Below is the large salon with a pullout sofa with brand new mattress. The galley with a microwave,
electric cooktop, sink, large fridge and freezer.
The head is good size with separate shower stall, across from the head is the 2nd stateroom with
over/under berths. Large center-line berth is forward with its own entrance to the head. All lights in
the cabin have been converted to LED's. The head has a completely new ac flush system installed in May 2017. The vessel was purchased in Michigan and has spent most of its life in freshwater.
YEAR BUILT: 1995 Make: WELLCRAFT MODEL: 43 Portofino PRICE: $99,500 USD
Length: 43' 0" (13.11m) BEAM (ft/m): 14' 6" (4.42m) Draft: 3 Number Of Engines: 2 (CAT) Fuel Type: Diesel
NAME: Cocktails II Hull Material: Fiberglass
Condition: Used (Well Maintained) LOCATION: St. Petersburg
- Norcold AC/DC counter high side-by-side fridge/freezer
- Round stainless steel sink with single lever faucet
- Princess 2-burner electric glass top stove
- Coffee maker
- Westerbeke 8kW generator
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & heat
- Shore power inlet with 50' dock cord & extra cord
- Batteries: (2) 8D, (1) Group 24 generator, (2) 6 volt inverter
- AC outlets throughout
- DC lighting throughout
- Search light w/remote
Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon radar
- Ritchie 3" magnetic compass
- Niles speaker selection with speakers in & out
- ICOM VHF Radio
-A M/FM Bluetooth Stereo
Deck and Hull
- Maxwell vertical electric windlass w/up & down deck switch and at helm
- Danforth anchor with 200 feet chain
- Cockpit cushions
- Green canvas covers with Bimini & full eisenglass enclosure
(Note: The bottom paint was applied in 2016 plus the owner has the bottom cleaned monthly.)