Luxury and Performance are yours aboard one of Catalinas most sought after cruising boats.
Sail the Pacific North West to Alaska, in Comfort and Style or
the South Pacific with the Offshore Amenities.
This is a "Been There, Done That" Catalina 400!
Please contact the Listing Broker for your Personal Showing
Please call or text Jack Spriggs at 206-399-7040
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your personal showing!
Spacious Comfort and Luxury are found aboard this Catalina 400.
The warmth of Teak combined with a clean white interior, a Teak and Holly sole, Two Private Staterooms, each with its own Head and a roomy Salon combined with a Large Dinette, a U-shaped Galley, with ample Storage areas, all provided for you and your guests to enjoy.
Forward is the V-Berth style stateroom for your Guests with Teak appointments and private access to the Forward Head.
The Main Salon provides a large Teak Dinette to starboard with wrap-around, comfort seating, a full length settee to port, plus a Navigation station with its own swivel seating.
The voluminous Master Stateroom is found aft with a Center line Berth with Couch seating to port and starboard. Teak louvered doors on hanging lockers, drawers, and vanity desk offer lots of storage with the warmth of wood. To port is the entrance to the Head, with a separate shower, finishing off this private space.
This Galley has the traditional U-shape providing safety whilst working on either tack and is bright with lots of light streaming in from overhead hatches and windows.
* Gimballed three burner LPG stove with oven
* Refrigeration with top and front opening
* Double Stainless Steel Sinks
* Microwave Oven
* Multi-drawer storage
* Three Large Cabinets over Stove
* Ample Counter space with top loading storage locker
* Standard Horizon GX 2100 w/ AIS
*Icom IC M802 HF Radio
* DSP SCS PYS LLUSB Pactor Controller
* RayMarine C Ceries Plotter With Radar
* Autohelm Wind, Speed & Depth
* Blue Sky Energy Solar Controller
* Vesper AIS Watch Mate
* Tank Tender Tank Watch System
* Sony CD single disc player
* Bose 151 Speakers in Main Cabin
* West Marine Outside Speakers In Cockpit
* Samsung 40" Smart TV with Analog with HDMI connections
Mast, Sails and Rigging
* Z Spars Keel Stepped Aluminum Masthead Rig w/ 2 Sets Of Spreaders
* Z Spars Aluminum Boom
* Schaffer Roller Furling
* Ball Bearing Traveler Mainsheet Car
* ForeSpar Ridged Vang
* New SS Wire standing rig 2014
* Lewmar 40 Halyard Winches
* Lewmar 58 Sheet Winches
* Lyttelton Main - (New Zealand) - battened - 2014
* Lyttelton Genoa - (New Zealand) furling - 2014
* Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker
* Downwind Pole
* Dyneema Main and Genoa halyards
Associated Cockpit Gear
* Twin Helm Wheels
* Drop Leaf Cockpit table
* Cockpit Cushions
* Aft Pulpit Seats w/ Cushions
* Walk Through Transom with Integral Boarding Ladder
* Full Dodger and Bimini with side Curtains
* Led Lighting in Cockpit
Ground Tackle Equipment
* Electric Windlass
* Anchor - 45 Lb CQR
* Chain & Rode (lengths to be confirmed)