1997 Gemini 105
NOK 639 676*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Arnold, MD
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 79 000 (NOK 639 676)
One Of The Better Designs For Cat Cruising Is This 3 Stateroom Version Of The Gemini 105.
Great Cockpit With Fresh Soft Goods, Dingy Davit & Numerous Upgrades.
See Details For Upgrades & Owner Additions!
LISTING AGENT= JAY PORTERFIELD CELL PHONE= (410) 977-9460 EMAIL= JAY@KNOT10.COM
Please contact Jay Porterfield at 410-977-9460
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Bom: 14 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 0 in
Avvik: 7300 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Power: 27 HP
Ferskvannstank: (60 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (36 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (18 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 1
New Centerboards ($4,500 - made by Performance Cruising craftsmen)
New Raymarine ST60+ Gauge ($650)
New Anemometer/Transducer ($550)
New Sunbrella "Pacific Blue" Cockpit Cushions
New 4,000 Watt Generator (A/C, Heat & Lighting)
New Toilet (non-composting)
New VHF Raytheon
New Shower Sump Pump & Switch
New Engine Motor Mounts
New Hatch Seals
New Propane Controls
New Stern Light
New Scuppers in Cockpit
New Head Sink Drain
The floor plan is well thought out and designed for long term living, with the option of sleeping 6 comfortably. The salon is bright and airy and features a large table w/2-hinged leaves seating 6. Down in the port hull are a double berth aft, a navigation area amidship and forward, a fully molded head with shower. In the starboard hull is another double berth aft, a galley stretched amidship and a dressing and storage area for the master stateroom forward; the master-stateroom itself is accessed through the dressing chamber and consists of a large queen-size berth on the centerline.
- The salon has 2 overhead hatches, 3 opening windows and 3 12V fans.
- The salon dinette table comes with additional folding legs for dining outside.
- Each aft cabin has 3 opening ports, LED lights and one 12 V fan.
- Each aft cabin has 1 hanging locker, 1 cupboard and 1 drawer.
- Master cabin has 2 hatches, LED lights and one 12V fan.
- Master cabin has a hanging locker, a vanity with mirror, 3 drawers and extra storage space.
- Headroom of 6’4 in both hulls and the salon.
- Head has hot and cold water shower, mirrors and 4 storage cupboards..
- Insect screens for all openable hatches and ports.
- Sunbrella covers for all forward facing and top facing windows and hatches.
- Combination Propane/110-Volt Stove W/Oven & Broiler - Voyager 2000
- Propane/110-Volt Refrigerator/Freezer - Dometic RM2310
- Hot/Cold pressure water and foot pump for cold water
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Large work surface
- Aluminum Propane tanks (2) x 20 lbs
- Steel Propane tanks
- Ample storage
- Set of acrylic plates, bowls, serving plates, wineglasses, cocktail glasses, etc.
Hull and Deck
- Solid GRP hull
- Sandwich GRP deck with endgrain balsa core
- Hard Bimini
- Dual pivoting centerboards
- Dual pivoting rudders that allow for steering in up position
- Centerboards and rudders designed to kick up if striking ground
- Custom made stainless steel stern arch with solar panels, wind generator, GPS, radio antenna and davits
- 2 storage lockers in the cockpit
- 2 large storage (aft port and starboard hull)
- 1 large sail locker (forward port hull)
- 1 large anchor locker (forward bridge deck)
- Outboard bracket on aft starboard steps (allows outboard to be used as auxiliary engine)
- 4 anchors with ample chain and rod
- eStorm anchor
- 10 ft Westmarine RIB
- 20 hp Mercury outboard (for the dinghy and as an auxiliary for the Gemini)
- BBQ on stern arch (Force 10)
- 2 automatic Whale bilge pumps (1 in each hull)
- 2 manual bilge pumps
- Hidden lockable safe-box in master cabin
- All user manuals and many spare parts
- Whole deck awning for use at dock or on the hard
- Safety equipment including flares and 6 pdfs (2 inflatable pdfs w. harnesses)
- Complete set of cockpit seat cushions
- Guidebooks and Explorer Charts for the Bahamas
- Bosuns chair
- Assortment of fenders, dock lines and jerry cans
Sails & Rigging
- Beirig main sail
- Beirig genoa on Schaefer roller furler
- Sobstad sailmakers asymetrical spinnaker
- Lewmar 40 (2-speed) primary winches
- 2 Lewmar 7winches on mast
- Mainsheet traveler
- Autohelm ST4000 Autopilo
- New Raymarine ST60 + guage Wind Instrument
- tGarmin GPSmap 541s Colour Chart Plotter/Sonar with US east coast chartssStandard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF radio
- Aqua Meter Saturn bulkhead mounted compass
- Boss Marine CD/radio (MR1400W) with 2 speakers inside and 2 Pioneer marine use speakers outside
- Marine antenna, combination VHF/FM/AM
- CAT 1000W inverter
Engines & Mechanical
- Westerbeke fresh water cooled 3-cylinder 30B3 27hp diesel
- Sillette Sonic Drive stern drive propulsion with spare yoke
- Sonic drive lifts drive unit and prop from water
- 12V and 110V systems
- House batteries (Lifeline) of 460 Amphours allow long term cruising
- -Engine battery (Optima) of 90 Amphours
- Guest batteryswitch.
- Xantrax battery changer (20 amp)
- 2 75W Siemens solar panels mounted on stern stainless steel arch
- 1 wind generator
- Link 20 Battery monitor
- Xintex S-2A propane monitor with detectors in both hulls
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
- Mermaid Air-condition (110V) in the salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.