Outstanding value. Ready to SELL! Trades considered
Impressive condition with features that are hard to match.
Unbridled just completed her bottom job, Caterpillar service and maintenance. 6/2018
- Open floor plan with huge saloon, nice aft deck and gourmet galley with refrig/freezer drawers
- two generators
- walk-in stand up engine room
- stabilizers & bow thruster
- crew quarters
- covered aft deck with built in table and seating
- Large fly bridge with plenty of seating, grille & refrig
- low profile galley on saloon level
- huge saloon/galley area equal to most 70 footers
- electronic controls with aft deck station
This is the factory show boat for the successful 61-64 Admiralty series. The factory hand built this girl to show off at major shows. Loaded well beyond the expected from 2 gen sets, stabilizers, bow thruster, crew quarters, teak aft deck... Most photos are recent. 2 staterooms and 2 heads plus a huge pantry over the washer/dryer. Crew quarters aft with head and shower. Beautiful covered aft deck with built in seating and micro commanders in stern locker.
Walk-in full headroom engine room Caterpillar power with 1,550 hours SMOH.
Call anytime to set up a showing:
Bill Walczak text or call 410.353.4712
Please contact Bill Walczak at 410-268-1611
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 61 ft 0 in
Bom: 17 ft 2 in
Dekklengde: 58 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 0 in
Klarering til bro: 21 ft 0 in
tørrvekt: 65000 lbs
Total Power: 1200 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 600 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 600 HP
Marsjfart: 16 mph @ 2050 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 18 mph
Ferskvannstank: 1 (295 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: 3 Aluminium (1400 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 1 (100 Gallons (US))
Range and Tanks
Fuel: 1400 gallons in 3 aluminum tanks can provide a 700 mile range at 9 knots depending on sea state, 400 mile range at 16 knot cruise.
Fresh Water: 300
The interior feel, design, layout and quality defies her age.
Bow thruster, twin gen sets, stabilized, high gloss cherry interior and large covered aft deck. Two huge staterooms forward with en suites. From the swim deck you walk into the crews quarters with a single cabin and a head. Continue forward is the huge stand up engine room.
Saloon is open to the low profile galley. Stairs, no ladder, to the fly bridge. Very sweet package.
Lower Deck: VIP stateroom forward with island queen, en-suite head and shower
Master stateroom is full beam midship with island king berth. EEn-suite head and shower
- Comfortable covered aft deck with double doors leading forward into the saloon.
- built in seating with cushions, center table that houses the stern station
- teak deck
- sun shades
- port and starboard gates aft to euro transom
- very open and bright
- 2 electric hi low tables with filler for dining
- electric window shades with remote
- glass & liquor cabinet
- cabinet mounted pop up TV starboard side
- Kenwood stereo
- KVH TV antenna
Forward end of the saloon is low profile galley. Up 3 steps to the Pilothouse. Easily navigated stairway leads up to the fly bridge. Companionway to starboard leads down to two VIP (owner & guest cabins) both with oversize heads and shower stalls. Elegant feel to the interior throughout the boat with black granite, cherry wood work and Shoji screens. Pantry down to starboard down a few steps from the pilothouse above the washer & dryer.
Galley is open to the saloon. Pass through from the pilothouse to the galley gives the Captain a good view of the stern. Black granite countertops and plenty of window light.
(2) Sub Zero drawer style freezers
(4) Sub Zero refrig drawers
Miele trash compactor
Asco clothes washer/dryer (not in the galley)
Panasonic telephone system throughout the boat
Thermador flat surface 4 burner stove w/pop-up vent
Oven with eye level microwave and convection
A very well laid out centerline helm with very good visibility. Port and starboard pilothouse doors, forward facing dinette,
- Robertson AP300X autopilot
- Furuno 1941 48 mile radar
- Garmin 12" touch screen MFD
- Icom M-127 VHF radio
- Furuno FS1502 SSB radio
- KVH Tracphone SATCOM
- Raytheon #430 hailer
- Ritchie compass
- Trimble NT200D GPS
- Honeywell security system
- Datamarine depth/speed/distance
- 220 v. AC electrical system
- AC/DC electrical panel in pilothouse
- 8D battery banks for main engine & genset start
- 12 v. & 24 v. DC electrical system
- Flybridge dedicated 12V battery bank system & charger for specific electronics
- (2) 18.5 kW Kohler generators w/ sound shields
- Electrical bonding system throughout
- (2) Alternators on main engines
- (2) Battery parallel switches
- Battery charger
- Lighting system w/ halogen lights
- Dockside electrical cable w/ Glendinning Cablemaster
Engine and Mechanical
Pantropic completed a full rebuild on the main engines.
4,000 hours total time, 1,550 SMOH as of 2/2018
- Sleipner bow thruster
- 4 bilge pumps
- dual racor fuel filters
- Caterpillar fuel management
- Halon fire system
- Raw water strainers on all
- Naiad stabilizers w/dual controls
- Watertight engine room bulkheads
- Upgraded air conditioning to 120,000 BTU's
- Micro commander controls pilothouse, aftdeck and f/b
- 2 spare props
- spare shaft
- hydraulic steering
The swim platform is built in with a center companionway into the crews quarters and forward into the stand up engine room.
The aft deck is covered by the hardtop and has built in bench seats and table. Wing station with throttles and clutches on the aft deck.
Stairway from the pilothouse to the fly bridge. Huge bridge with molded seating areas and room for a crowd.
- Fly bridge features:Radar arch w/custom mast for KVH & TV systems
- tan bimini top and 3 sided enclosure
- cockpit controls
- 11' Zodiak w/40hp Yamaha
- 2 dunnage boxes aft
- propane grille
- spreader lights
- 2 mounted round cocktail tables
- Bruce anchor w/300' chain
- anchor davit built into hull
- Maxwell vertical capstan windlass on bow
- Marquipt 1500# low profile davit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.