Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Bom: 10 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 6 in
Avvik: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 420 HP
Motormodell: 6LY2H-STE diesel
Drev type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 420 HP
Marsjfart: 23 knop
Maks Hastighet: 27 knop
Ferskvannstank: (30 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (160 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (25 Gallons (US))
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
“ANDIAMO” (name reserved) is a very nice Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic. She will comfortably sleep two with separate head and galley or provide head-turning transportation while cruising to or through any harbor.
Andiamo received an upgraded 420-hp Yanmar Diesel in 2005 for quicker cruising speeds to the next destination.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides (Recent)
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin & deck with molded in nonskid
- Single Light Cream Boot Stripe
- Black Bottom
- Varnished teak exterior teak trim
Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Stainless steel capped hull aft quarter splashguards
- Rounded, tapered, vanished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Four fixed elliptical ports on house sides
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches
- Teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Top of the pilothouse includes radar dome, GPS antenna and custom teak mast.
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform is painted to match the hull color:
- Teak treads, stainless steel brackets and stainless steel half round.
- Fold-down stainless steel swim ladder attached to the swim platform.
ANDIAMO has the full "Teak Package" including coamings, dash and pilothouse interior sides.
- Two-step interior teak boarding step can be mounted on either port or starboard inside coaming
- Teak deck step
- Stowage in cockpit lockers with louvered varnished teak doors
- 2 Bose stereo speakers in cockpit
- (3) Flush cockpit sole hatches.
- Cockpit area drainage scuppers
- (2) Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck with drains & covers
The insulated engine box:
- Medium Blue mesh fabric covered cushion.
- Varnished teak drink table on the aft end of engine box.
The aft settee has a cushioned bottom and back:
- Upholstered in medium blue with white piping Sunbrella fabric.
Pilothouse dash is finished with varnished teak.
- New front and side windows 2013
- White soft overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights- New 2016
- (2) Acrylic opening hatches overhead.
- (4) Fixed windows, the forward two with two heavy-duty intermittent self-parking windshield wipers and freshwater washers.
- Covers for all pilothouse windows
- (2) Hella Fans- Port and Starboard Overhead
- Teak locking companionway door.
- Varnished teak handrails port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
- Pilothouse interior vanish strip in 2013 with 6 layers of varnish
Ivory Stamoid canvas drop curtain with windows - provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
Port side is a forward and aft-facing seat for two:
- Upholstered in medium blue with white piping Sunbrella fabric.
- Varnished teak integral handrail and cup holder
- Stainless steel footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- Additional inboard-aft wrap-around stainless steel footrest rail
- Inboard teak access door to a storage area under the seat.
- Brown leather adjustable helm seat
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick®
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker outboard the helm seat with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
- Masthead ACR spotlight remote control at helm
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine E80 Radar/GPS Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata display
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot display
- Raytheon RP-650 Autopilot with rate gyro-sensor
- Raymarine 218 DSC VHF (new 2018)
- Ritchie compass
- Alpine TDM 7532 cassette stereo with 5600 CD changer
- Four Bose speakers - Two in cockpit, two interior below
ANDIAMO’s interior provides sleeping berths and stowage, head with shower, and a galley that offer comfortable accommodations for two.
- The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including the hull sheathing.
- Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a cabin sole cover
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps throughout.
- Accu-point heater provides heat with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse.
- Alpine TDM 7532 cassette stereo with 5600 CD changer and two Bose speakers in this area.
GALLEY (To port):
To port is the galley with a Beige Clear Sand Formica countertop. Force 10 two-burner stove is on the forward part of the galley. The propane stove includes remote propane shut-off and has a wood stove cover that offers additional galley workspace. On the aft end of the galley there is a lift-top Adler-Barbour 12-volt self-draining refrigerator box. The stainless steel bowl sink has Kohler fixtures and a hot & cold pressure fresh water system.
- Force 10 propane 2-burner stove with wood stove cover/cutting board (extra workspace) and remote shut-off
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt refrigerator with lift-top access
- Stainless steel sink, fixture with hot & cold pressure fresh water system and separate sprayer
- 110-volt outlet
- Storage area under the galley sink with pull-out trash bin.
- (3) Cherry-faced drawers below the countertop in the galley
- 12-volt light on aft bulkhead
"Pantry" locker with cherry louvered door separates the galley from the V-berth area.
- Additional storage is provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard above the galley countertop.
A solid cherry door accesses the Head located next aft from the hanging locker to starboard. The head includes:
- Vanity undermounted porcelain sink that rests in a varnished cherry wood countertop
- Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush electric marine head plumbed to holding tank
- Storage in cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the countertop
- Storage drawer with cherry face beside the marine head.
- Mounted cherry trimmed mirror
- Forced ventilation
- 110-volt outlet
- Sleeps two in V-berth forward.
- A double berth is formed with the use of the filler piece with cushion.
- Cushions are upholstered in a medium blue with white piping Sunbrella fabric (except filler cushion in original fabric).
- A cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berth to starboard.
- 12-volt lights
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) 12-volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 450-amps
- (2) Heavy-duty battery switches with battery parallel switch capabilities
- 80-amp alternator on the engine
110-volt AC electrical system:
- Shore power cord with inlet and shore power relay
- 30-amp battery charger
- 110-volt outlet in head & galley
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
Yanmar 6LY2H-STE 420-hp diesel engine (New 2005) with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive and Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission. Hinckley JetStick® Gen1 is integrated with the Vetus 12-VDC 7" bow thruster.
- Racor fuel filter
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High water temperature alarm
- Oil change transfer pump for engine and transmission
- "Water drop" muffler
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- 2.5# Dry fire extinguishers
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
Engine box has sound insulation and lead-lined foam double engine gaskets with forced air blower and baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- 12# Danforth anchor with 12' chain + 150' x 1/2" anchor rode
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- 12-volt AFI air horn with switch on dash- New 2016
- Fenders with fender covers
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- Masthead & running lights
- ACR 12-volt remote spotlight - masthead mounted with remote control at helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.