Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
Bom: 5.26 m
LWL: 21.74 m
Dekklengde: 21.08 m
tørrvekt: 36006 kgs
Total Power: 2000 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 1000 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 1000 HP
Ferskvannstank: 1 (1116 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: 1 (3785 Liter)
Antall enkeltkøyer: 10
Antall kabiner: 4
Antall baderom: 4
Antall sitteplasser: 12
Elektrisk krets: 220V
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
The Princess 20 Metre's distinctive lines make the first indelible impression, with individual features combining to provide a profile that is as revolutionary as it is graceful. With her spaciously elegant accommodation, superb seakeeping and long range cruising ability, the Princess 20 Metre is very much the high performance motor yacht.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seating * Lazarette hatch with electro-hydraulic lift * Engine room access
hatch * Fender stowage (8 fenders) under aft cockpit seat * Teak-laid steps to side decks * Cockpit lighting * Cockpit
cover * Transom door to bathing platform * Electric-powered sternline docking winches port and starboard * Stainless-steel
handrails * Integrally moulded flybridge stairway with teak-laid steps * Stowage locker below stairway * Telescopic
remote control passerelle under transom door * Speakers from saloon CD/stereo system * Transom bathing platform
with foldaway swimming ladder, storage compartment, hot and cold shower, teak sole and deck light.
* Access via hatch in aft cockpit * Automatic washer/dryer.
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * 2 large wardrobes with shelves * Sideboard with drawers and cupboards
* Sofa * Opening portholes * Dressing table with stool * Downlighters, concealed lights and reading lights * Stereo
CD/radio * TV and VCR * Bedside cabinets * Emergency escape hatch * Intercom.
Starboard en-suite bathroom/shower room: Washbasin with Avonite worktop and mixer tap * Opening porthole
* Extractor vent * Mirrors * Bath with shower facility.
Port en-suite bathroom: Washbasin with Avonite worktop and mixer tap * Opening porthole * Vacu-flush freshwater
WC * Extractor vent * Mirrors.
Port en-suite bathroom option (in place of port guest cabin): Twin washbasins with mixer taps set in Avonite vanity
top * Opening portholes * Vacu-flush freshwater WC * Bidet * Bath/shower cubicle with automatic pump-out and
extractor vent * Mirrors. With this option the starboard en-suite shower/WC is replaced by a wardrobe with hanging
and storage facilities.
FORWARD GUEST SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Twin wardrobes with shelves *STARBOARD GUEST CABIN
* 2 single berths with quilted bedspreadsGUEST SHOWER/WC
* Washbasin with mixer tap * Opening porthole * Vacu-flush freshwater WC * Shower cubicle with automatic pump-out
and extractor fan * Mirrors * Access doors from passageway and starboard guest cabin.PORT GUEST CABIN
* 2 single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf * Downlighters * Reading lights * 2 opening portholes
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries (all batteries 130AH) * Engine
alternators charge via relay system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 95-amp 24v float battery chargers
plus 2 x 60-amp 24v float load supply units – chargers connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master
switches with control switch at main switch panel * Coded keypad switching * Circuit breakers on all circuits * 12v
voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240 Volt: 22.5kW diesel generator in own soundshield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic
fire extinguisher situated by generator linked to main fire extinguisher system * 50-amp shore support inlet (2 if air
conditioning is fitted) * Generator/shore support change-over switch * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip
* Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom (2), port and starboard cabins, galley (2 double),
saloon area (2), forward stateroom (2) and crew cabin * Shaver points in all bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Ceramic 4-zone hob * Extractor fan * Combination microwave/conventional oven
with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * Refrigerator and deep freeze (120 litres each 24v/240v)
* Dishwasher * Overhead and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards * Sliding door to saloon * Electrically
operated vertical drop bulkhead both forward and aft to give open or enclosed galley as required * Electrically operated
opening side window.
* Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space with warning system at both helm
positions * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (7) in owner’s stateroom, forward guest cabin, port and starboard cabins,
galley, lower helm position and crew cabin * Separate automatic fire extinguisher fitted in electrical space.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (7 in all) with manual override in engine room (2), rudder area, lazarette, forward
accommodation (2) and crew cabin * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same
areas * Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at lower helm and warning light with audible alarm at
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Soundproofed engine room * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Solid engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration
absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads also integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire
extinguisher with manual override and warning system at both helm positions * Automatic and manual bilge pumps
* Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch in cockpit leading to watertight door * Propeller shafts in Temet with
flexible shaft logs * 5-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic
protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Power-assisted hydraulic
steering system * Hydraulic engine and gear shift controls * Bow thruster (11hp) with dual-station controls * Freshwater
engine room outlet point.
Length overall (inc pulpit)
71ft 4in (21.74m)
Length overall (ex pulpit) 69ft 2in (21.08m)
Beam 17ft 2in (5.25m)
Draft 5ft (1.52m)
Displacement approx (2 x MAN 1,200hp)
Fuel capacity 1,000 gallons (4,545 litres)
Water capacity (inc calorifier) 295 gallons (1,341 litres)
* Large U-shaped sofa with coffee table * 3-seater sofa * Storage cupboard unit * Cocktail unit incorporating
refrigerator and icemaker * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD/VCR linked to hi-fi surround-sound
system * Exterior speakers with interchange switch * Stainless-steel framed aft cockpit door * Tinted side windows
* Aft-facing electric drop window * Clear forward windscreens * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless-steel
frames * Venetian blinds, curtains or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Overhead downlighters and pelmet
lights * Clock and barometer * Electrically operated sliding door to port side deck.
LOWER CONTROL POSITION
* Twin helm seats with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless-steel framed toughened glass windscreen,
clear for unimpaired night vision * Burr-elm instrument console with engine instruments, fuel gauges and rudder
position indicator * Electronic engine controls * Power-assisted hydraulic steering * Adjusting steering wheel * Bow
thruster control * Autopilot * Trim tab controls * Horn button * Searchlight remote control * Electronic compass * High-speed
magnetic reserve compass * Speed and distance log * Echo sounder with alarm * Furuno 1943 colour radar
and chartplotter/GPS * Electronic chartplotter * GPS * All electronic navigation equipment interfaced with radar and
autopilot * VHF R/T *
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
11hp bow thruster
Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS (dual station)
Telescopic passerelle with remote control
Flybridge tender/wetbike crane
Reversible anchor winch, stern rope mooring winches
Remote control searchlight
Saloon TV/DVD/VCR with hi-fi and surround-sound system
22.5kW diesel generator
95-amp float battery charger
Galley, saloon and flybridge refrigerators
Deep freeze and icemaker
Vacuum WC system with holding tank
Fully fitted crew cabin
Electric-opening doors to both side decksOTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Set of cutlery and crockery * Set of Edinburgh Crystal glasses * Set of towels (8 large, 8 hand) * Fenders (8) and
warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual and tools * Quilted bedspreads
for beds in owner’s stateroom, forward guest cabin, and port and starboard cabins * Electric vacuum cleaner in
dedicated storage compartment * Cockpit cover * Ship’s document case.
* Helm position featuring hydraulically raised instrument console with repeat engine instrumentation * Power-assisted
hydraulic steering * Electronic engine controls * Rudder position indicator * Bow thruster controls * Trim tab controls
* Anchor winch remote control * VHF R/T * Repeat autopilot controls * Furuno 1943 colour radar and GPS/chartplotter
repeater with full control facilities * Echo sounder and log * Electronic compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn
* Intercom * Bilge pump visual and audible warning indicators * Engine room fire extinguisher warning system * Chart
table * Double helm seat to starboard * Additional seating for 8 around sofa/dinette which converts to sunbed * Wet
bar with refrigerator, sink, hot and cold water supply, barbecue grill and storage * Speakers linked to saloon CD/stereo
system * Aft access stairway from cockpit via GRP hatch, forward access from saloon via door and stairway * Wind
deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * Deck-level lighting * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials
for VHF R/T and radio * Electric davit crane for ship’s tender.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2200W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 50kg Bruce
anchor with 90 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage locker
* Freshwater deck/anchor wash * Coachroof sunbed recess with cushion * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring
cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets * Forward coachroof handrails * Canopy
handrails * White rubber high-impact rubbing band with stainless-steel insert * Full set IMCO navigation lights * Riding
light * Twin-beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud hailer/foghorn * Fuel and
water fillers * Twin sternrope docking winches (2000W) * Life raft locker in transom * Transom locker housing 240v
shore support inlet and shoreline * Transom deckwash point * Remote control telescopic passerelle (3m) with folding
handrail * Flybridge davit crane.
2 x MAN D2840 LE403 (2 x 1,050hp) Speed range: 31-34 knots.
2 x MAN D2842 LE406 (2 x 1,200hp) Speed range: 34-36 knots.
2 x MAN D2842 LE404 (2 x 1,300hp) Speed range: 35-37 knots.
Exención de responsabilidades
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.