Outremer 64L "Nirvana"
The Outremer name is well known for producing excellent cruising catamarans and this 64L is no exception. Its sleek hulls keep drag to a minimum ensuring that your passages will be fast if you want them to be, its size helps to keep the ride comfortable. These boats have a good standard of construction and its designer Gerard Danson achieved his goal to build a safe, stable, go anywhere performance cruising catamaran. The design with dagger boards ensures improved upwind performance, and it's lighter than most boats of this size. Its 82ft mast gives plenty of mainsail to help push Nirvana along, while electric winches and a self-tacking jib ensures that shorthanded sailing is not a problem. A pair of Yanmar 100 hp engines (2500hrs) will push the boat along easily under power. Its 4-cabin layout gives plenty of accommodation and this boat is fully stocked with an amazing inventory of spare parts, service items and equipment which will be real bonus to the next owner.
Contact email@example.com to get more pictures of this boat.
The vessel is in Grenada, broker is located in Grenada, easy air links from New York, Miami and London and others.
INTERIOR LAYOUT + AMENITIES
• 4 cabins
• Sleeps 8
• Teak, Formica flooring
• Fabric and gelcoat interior finish
• Salon couch with Sunbrella fabric
• 2 Salon tables
• Lots of cabinets
• 4 hanging lockers
• Interior lighting
• 4 cabin fans
• 4 double cabins (4 2 with full size beds and 2 with queen )
• Headroom throughout: 2.10 m.
• Each cabin has its own en suite bathroom.
• All beds equipped with high-density foam mattresses.
• Full length wardrobe and storage areas in each cabin.
• Ceiling and reading lights
• Panoramic view through opening hatches and fixed windows.
• U shaped alcantara upholstered settee for 10 people.
• 2 separate dining tables
• Storage underneath settee area and table foot.
• Headroom throughout: 2.10 m.
• Large galley/working area with lots of storage space on each side of entrance door.
• Waterproof stereo speakers.
• Saltwater pump
• GRP molded finish for all modules.
• 2 Franke fireclay large sinks with working area.
• 5-burner gas stove.
• Large electric oven/grill.
• Microwave oven, toaster…
• Hot and cold pressurized fresh water.
• 2 front opening fridges 108 l.(24 V)
• 3 deep-freeze units: 1 150 l. 1 60 l dometic, 1 120 l dometic
• Working areas and lots of storage space
• Cockpit seating and table
• Cockpit cushions
• Hose with sprayer on stb transom
• Stainless steel and canvas bimini
• Stack pack with lazy jacks
• Windlass: 2x Lewmar 1700W
• Tape Trampoline
• Numerous bumpers
• Dock lines: 8x100'
• Sugar scoop transoms
• UV window covers
• 8 fenders
• Stainless steel chain plates for stays and backstays.
• Stainless steel stanchions and double guard plastic coated wires.
• 8 10 aluminum mooring cleats.
• Grab rails on coach roof.
• Swim ladder.
• Trampoline nylon net with gangway storage in the middle.
• 2 electric winches for mainsail sheet and traveler: Lewmar 54CST
• 2 winches for halyards: Lewmar 54ST
• 2 winches for backstays, furler, solent, etc.: Lewmar 50ST
• 1 winch for reefing lines: Lewmar 50ST.
• Complete track systems with cars (Lewmar).
• 20 jammers and 50 blocks (Lewmar)
• 2 electric windlasses 1700 W. Ocean 3 Lewmar with 2 remote controls.
• Sail controls run to cockpit
• Large U-shaped deck saloon with seating for 15 people.
• Teak Cockpit table.
• Table can be lowered to create a lounging area or to sleep outside.
• 2 hydraulic steering wheels against coach roof
• Teak cockpit floor
• All remote controls for windlass, autopilot, electronics
• Fixed bimini top with stainless steel mounts and ladder for boom access.
• Reinforced aluminum davits with solar panels/antennas fitting platform.
• 6 X 330W solar panels new 2018; 2 Spreco Silent Wind generators
• Waterproof stereo speakers
• Cockpit lights.
• Zodiac offshore life raft (8) 2017 Due for service
• Zodiac 2017 8 person offshore life raft Due for service
• Life vests
• MOB gear
• Medical kit
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pumps
• Tools and spares
• Delta 40 kg primary anchor with 100m galvanized chain
• Fortress 55 lb secondary anchor with 200' galvanized chain
• Complete Autohelm station ST 60: wind, depth, speed, etc…
• Rudder angle.
• Autohelm 7000 autopilot with remote control.
• Autohelm 6000 back up autopilot.
• Interfaced GPS.
• Electronic chart plotter.
• Raymarine radar
• Standard Horizon fixed VHF with GPS plot
• Numerous Icom and Std Horizon handheld VHF
• Iridium Satphone
• CD/Cassette stereo with 4 waterproof speakers
• Large chart table with storage.
• Access panel to electrics and electronics.
• Electronic navigation panels.
• Panel for generator and 110 V. controls
• Navigation seat.
• Icom SSB radio
• Raymarine radar/chart plotter
• Solar panels: 6 Panasonic 330W for a total of 1980W
• 220V electrical sockets + various 110V x 2 12V x 4
• 12V and 24V alternators
• Victron Global 100A Charger System
• Various and numerous shore power cords
• 110V 220V. shore power connection socket. Driven to global power battery charger
• 1080 1250 Amp/h. service batteries Lifeline AGM new 2018
• Northern Lights 5 kw generator, 1500 rpm 220 VAC
• Generator hours = 2558.3
• 2 wind generator 24 V, Spreco Silent Wind
• Numerous 220V outlets logically positioned. 2 x 110V outlets in saloon driven from inverter
• Ceiling lights throughout, reading lights in cabins.
• Victron Battery charger 80 100 Amp. ProMariner 30A both global input
• Victron 2500 W sinewave inverter to 110V
• Mastervolt 500 W sinewave inverter to 220V
• Control panel with 30 circuit breakers. Both AC and DC
• 2 x 24 4 x 12V. outlets sockets.
• Mast head and lower navigation lights.
TANKAGE + PLUMBING
• 4 heads and showers
• Spectra Newport Mk2 14g/hr Water maker.
• Fuel: 800 liters, 500 liters in starboard tank, 125g in port bladder, 150 liters for generator
• Water capacity: 800 liters
• Holdings: 50g
• 4 Automatic electric bilge pumps.
• 2 Manual bilge pumps.
• 2 Engine compartments electric bilge pumps
• 2 water pressure units
• 2 Hot water system (80 l.)
• Self-draining cockpit.
• 1 sugar scoop shower
• 4 fully equipped bathrooms.
• Manual marine toilets. Household bowls.
• Wash basin and showers.
• Pressurized hot and cold water
• Mirror, soap dish, towel rails
• Storage cabinets.
• 2 x YANMAR 100 HP 4JH3-HTE Turbo charged and intercooled.
• 2 engines start batteries x 180 Amp/h.
• 2 x 80 Amp 12V Alternators; 2 x 75 Amp 24V Alternators
• 2 engine-control panels.
• 2 Tri blade propellers. Folding on straight shafts
• Sound insulation in engine compartments.
• Mainsail: Doyle 125m2 (2013)
• Jib: Doyle 55m2 (2013)
• Mast: Z Spar Performance
• Solent, double ply, crosscut with UV protection
• Gennaker furler
• Lazy jacks mounted on Easy bag system
• Complete set of sheets and control lines with blocks
• Bowsprit: Fixed, 1.5m for gennaker
• Standing rigging: Wire and Kevlar 2014 forestay, Kevlar 2018
• Running rigging: Various
• Fractional rig and compressor strut with turnbuckles.
• White enameled mast and boom - Z Spar Performance.
• Self-standing rig with 2 sets of triangulated spreaders.
• 7 Halyards
• 4 reefing lines
• Complete navigation and mooring lights.
• VHF radio antenna.
• Solent furler
• Gennaker furler
• 14' Caribe RIB with Tohatsu, 2 stroke 50hp electric start auto lube
• Complete set of linens for cabins, bathrooms, and galley
• Complete crockery set and all cooking utensils
• Various spare parts
• Tool kit
• Copper Coat bottom paint
• Nirvana was in a tsunami in Thailand in maybe 2004 and suffered damage to her underside when she was grounded and was taken back to the factory for repair and refit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.