34' Riviera Convertible Platinum Edition 1999 -- Re-Powered in 2017!!
A clean, well-equipped, one-owner sportsfisher recently re-powered and Captain maintained. This is a fine example of the quality, style, innovation and sea-keeping ability that Riviera’s are known for. She boasts less than 200 hours on her Cummins engines, a/c, genset, electronics, full fishing gear.
Get a comfortable ride, thanks to her wide beam. Inside you get all the comforts of a full galley, master stateroom and head, convertible dinette (to sleep another couple comfortably) and an interior helm station. Her other flybridge helm station has two helm seats plus bench seating forward, allowing everyone to appreciate the 360 views as you navigate to and from your fishing spots.
Plus, she is already located on the shores of one of the best fishing grounds in the world – the Sea of Cortez.
Come and enjoy year-round fishing, cruising or diving in style and comfort without breaking the bank!
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
MARISA VELASCO @ CELL +52-622-855-9167 or US 949-209-8699
or EMAIL email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: SAN CARLOS, MEXICO
Please contact Marisa Velasco at +52 62 28 55 91 67
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Rod Holder "REPOWERED IN 2017"
Flaggstat: United States
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Bom: 13 ft 4 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 7 in
tørrvekt: 19000 lbs
Total Power: 660 HP
Engine Power: 330 HP
Engine Power: 330 HP
Marsjfart: 18 knop
Maks Hastighet: 23 knop
Ferskvannstank: (84 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (364 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (12 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Walk through transom door above FRP platform. Expansive cockpit with 2 fighting chairs, lots of storage, tackle station, freezer. Access to engine room is midships of cockpit.
To port is a set of steps up to the flybridge. To starboard is the entrance to the interior space, with interior helm, convertible dinette, down galley. Master stateroom is full forward and has en-suite head which is also accessible from the hallway.
Topside is the flybridge with helm station and generous individual and bench seating.
Generous and clean foredeck with windlass and anchoring system at the bow.
Walk in through the glass door to starboard and forward of the cockpit. The main salon features a convertible dinette to port, ice maker and lots of storage to starboard. Comfortable leather U-Shaped seating surrounds the dinette. Overhead storage for 10 fishing rods.
Mid-ships and to starboard is the full interior helm station with complete electronics. Great visibility.
CruiseAir air conditioning, Clarion AM/FM stereo with CD player, 2 speakers in the main salon, another 2 speakers in the flybridge.
Curtains and window shades ensure privacy. Air conditioning ensures your comfort.
Two steps down from the main salon is the full galley with:
- Norcold refrigerator and freezer
- Princess electric 2-Burner stove
- Sharp carousel Microwave
- U-Line Ice Maker in main salon
- Single sink integrated into Corian countertops
- Coffee maker
- Pressure H/C water
- 110 and 12v overhead lighting
- Lots of storage in cabinets, drawers and lockers throughout
- 25 Gallon water heater (110v and engine driven)
Master Stateroom and Head
Master stateroom is full forward and features:
- Island queen bed
- Under berth storage drawer
- 110v and 12v overhead lighting
- 110v outlets
- Overhead hatch
- Hanging lockers and drawers to port and starboard
Private entry door to en-suite head features:
- Vacuflush toilet
- Vanity cabinet with mirror
- Bright overhead lighting
- Corian countertops
- Under sink storage
- Separate shower stall
- Automatic shower sump pump
- Exhaust fan
- Second head door leads to hallway, for direct access from galley or companionway, without needing to enter the stateroom
Deck and Fishing Equipment
Large aft fishing cockpit with lots of room for:
- (2) Fighting chairs
- Tackle station and locker with faucet and sink
- Top loading freezer
- Fishing tackle storage with molded door
- Storage in 4 separate compartments to port and starboard
- Access to large storage area and steering at cockpit sole
- Salt water wash down
- Transom door
- Ladder to flybridge at starboard side
- Cockpit awning
- Fishing gear includes: 13 rocket launchers, 7 rod holders, 2 outriggers, many fishing lures, 3 electric reels, 5 gold Penn reels.
Forward is an expansive foredeck leading to the anchoring system:
- 10 kg Delta anchor with 150’ of chain and 1000’ line rode
- SS grapple anchor with 10’ chain and 100’ line rode
- Double bow roller
- Electric Muir Cougar windlass
- SS rail with molded fender holders
- Aft tournament helm station
- (2) Helm chairs
- Full electronics and instrument display
- Forward bench guest seating, padded
- Bimini top
- Eisenglass enclosure
- Storage all around
- SS Ladder to flybridge
- SS boarding and swim ladders
- FRP swim platform
- SS Bow pulpit railing
- Navigation and deck lights
- Search lights
- Fresh and saltwater washdown
Electronics and Helm
All electronics replaced in 2011:
- VHF #1: Standard Horizon Eclipse, at cockpit
- VHF #2: Garmin VHF 200, at flybridge
- Auto Pilot: Garmin GHC 10
- GPS/Chartplotters: (1) Garmin 6212 and (1) GPS Map 4012
- Compass: Ritchie, at flybridge
- Radar: Garmin GMR 604/1204 and GMR 404/406 Pedestal
- Radio: Clarion AM/FM/CD player
- Speakers: 2 in main salon, 2 at flybridge
- TV: Sony 10” with VCR in Master stateroom
- Batteries: (2) LTH Engine start, (1) Generator
- Lewmar Battery charger/converter
- 12vDC / 120vAC
- Generator: Kohler 8kw with sound shield (1,919 Hours)
- Shore power connections and cord
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Re-Powered in 2017 with re-manufactured Cummins engines
- Number of engines: 2
- Year: 2017
- Make/Model: Cummins 6BTA
- Horsepower: 330 hp each
- Fuel: Diesel
- Upgraded Fuel Capacity: Standard 296 gallons plus 68 gallons in a spare tank that is stowable in an aft hatch in the cockpit
- Hours: 200
- Morris engine controls
- Air Conditioning: CruiseAir 16,000 BTU
- Bilge pumps: 3
- SS Raw water sea strainer
- Fuel filters: 2 Racors
- Steering: Hydraulic
- Fuel shut off: Engine
- Lube oil storage and transfer system
- Trim tabs
- Electric holding tank
- Watermaker: 300 gallons/12 hours
A clean, well-maintained and low hours fishing, diving and cruising machine with style and quality. This one is ready to go!
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.