1999 Windy 33 Mistral
NOK 815 499*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Empuriabrava, Spania
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 85 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 815 499)
Superb cruising boat with a very well respected hull, with twin KAD 43 Volvo diesel option. Continuous refits include upholstery, covers, electronics, etc.
Please contact Daniel Schneider at +34 972 150 434
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass fibre matting with Divinycell core, allowing a reduction in weight of up to 20%, whilst offering improved constructional stability
- Synthetic teak-laid bathing platform, teak aft cockpit, helm sole, side decks and foredeck
- Blue pigmented hull stripe to upper hull, white gelcoat finish to lower sections of hull
- White dashboard and surround
Fuel tank: 600L.
Water tank: 200l.
- Sleeps 4 in 2 double or 1 double & 2 x singles in 2 cabins.
- American cherry interior joinery.
- Blue upholstery in saloon.
- Beige carpet.
- Galley area with electric hob
- Stainless steel sink.
- 12V fridges in galley and cockpit.
- Retracting galley work surface.
- Webasto Airtop 3900 Evo diesel multi-vent heating.
MACHINERY AND SYSTEMS
- 2 x Volvo KAD43 6-cylinder 230hp diesel engines.
- Approx. 380 hours running as at April 2018.
- Last serviced March/April 2015.
- Volvo outdrives with duo-props, serviced March/April 2015 hoses & bellows replaced.
- Hydraulic wheel steering.
- Trim tabs
- Vetus bowthruster (new 2011)
- 12v system supplied by 4 x batteries, 3 x new in 2010
- Switched & charged by engine alternators & 40 amp mains charger.
- Shore power & cable.
- 12V socket at helm.
- 15kg Bruce anchor with 45m chain.
- Electric windlass with bow & cockpit controls.
- Steering compass.
- Raytheon Tri-data (log/speed/depth).
- Raymarine ST60 Autopilot
- Raymarine Plotter
- Helm indicator.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.