Original Owner!Outfitted here in the Pacific Northwest for world wide cruising. The very best equipment and most beautiful custom interior ever done on a KK39.
With her prominent pilothouse and generous freeboard the KK39 resembles a small ship and behaves like one underway. Being a "walk around" design, you have access to both sides of the hull making the task of docking to either side a breeze. The KK39 has a stand up engine room with work desk and storage.
- TRAC Stabilizers
- Bow Thruster
- Next Gen Generators (less than 20 hours)!!!
- Solar Panel Charging System
- Hurricane Hydronic Diesel Heater for: cabin heat, hot water & window defrosters
- AGM house, start and bow thruster batteries
- Pilot seat converts to double berth
- Upgraded Refrigerator
- Engine Heater
- Magnum MS Series Pure Sine Wave charger/invertor
- Two 350 gallon epoxied steel fuel tanks for approximately a 3,000 mile range
- Very precise maintenance log
- Spares, spares and more spares
JUST LOAD YOU FOOD AND CLOTHING AND GO CRUISING!
Bill Cook (954) 612-8272
Please contact Bill Cook at 954-612-8272
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Kadey-Krogen Asia Harbor Yacht Builders Co., Ltd
Designer: Jim Krogen
Flaggstat: United States
LOA: 43 ft 8 in
Bom: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 36 ft 8 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 3 in
Avvik: 33470 lbs
Ballast: 2000 lbs
Klarering til bro: 33 ft 0 in
Motormerke: John Deere
Motormodell: 4045 Turbo Diesel
Feste for påhengsmotor
Tender - with Outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.