Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: pære kjøl
LOA: 33 ft 11 in
Bom: 11 ft 2 in
LWL: 30 ft 6 in
Dekklengde: 32 ft 9 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 3 in
Avvik: 11172 lbs
Klarering til bro: 45 ft 3 in
Fri høyde: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 27 HP
Ferskvannstank: Plastikk (52 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: Plastikk (18 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: Plastikk (24 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
Spacious design and rich appointments have made this model one of Beneteau's best-sellers. Sail her single/double-handed or invite friends to cruise! Without doubt you will enjoy your time aboard this comfortable two Cabin cruiser.
An aft owner's cabin has plenty of room for two with ample storage, light and ventilation
Head has shower, stainless steel sink manual head and storage space above and below contertop
Efficient galley comes well apointed with refrigerator, propane oven/stovetop and plenty of storage.
Forward V-berth makes a great space for guests with lots of storage.
Spacious main salon with table, nav station and 6'3" of headroom make your sailing experience enjoyable.
Open layout with 6'3" of headroom. 5'9" long Port setee and U-shaped salon seating are perfect for entertaining guests. Halogen lighting illuminates the cherry stained cabinetry with storage above and below the settees. Numerous opening ports and hatches allow plenty of breeze and light to highlight the main salon. Green fabric on main salon cushions. Shades and screens make this the most comfortable spot on the boat!
Well equipped galley suitable for daysailing or distance cruising.
- S/S sink
- Pressurized H/C water (6 gl hot water heater)
- Cutlery drawer
- Large dry storage built into countertop
- Below sink storage
- 2 burner gimbaled LPG stove/oven
- 12V refrigerator (39.6gal capacity)
- Microwave Oven
- Sink cutting board covers
Deck / Hull Equipment
Hand laid solid G.R.P deck with balsa core plus thermal & acoustic insulation. Solid fiberglass G.R.P hull with fiberglass hull liner reinforced with unidirectional rovings.
- S/S bow & stern rails with stanchions, 2 S/S lifelines with gates
- Aluminum toerail
- Aluminum sternhead fitting with anchor roller and fairlead
- Leather-wrapped S/S wheel with instrument pod
- (2) Genoa tracks with Lewmar adjustable cars
- Genoa sheet turning blocks with stoppers.
- Mainsheet traveller track on coachroof
- (2) Lewmar 40 CSTO winches on cockpit combings
- (1) Lewmar 16 CSTO winches on the coachroof
- Deep Cockpit sail locker to port
- Teak-inlaid cockpit seats
- S/S folding Swim ladder
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-data (depth, speed, temperature)at pedestal
- Raymarine ST60 Wind at pedestal
- Garmin 441 GPS MAP chart plotter
- Raymarine ST 4000+ autopilot with remote Fluxgate compass
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF w/ antenna
- Blaupunkt AM/FM Stereo with 4 speakers
- Plastimo Binnacle compass at pedesta
2-12 Volt batteries,
110V - 30 amp shorepower
Mermaid 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning new in 2016 with new water pump in 2019
AC/DC distribution panels
Battery Charger 20 amp
12V cabin and navigation lights.
Sails and Rigging
- Anodized Aluminum mast air draft 45'3"
- Anodized aluminum boom
- S/S rigging (forestay,babystay, lower shrouds,upper shrouds,twin backstays)
- New in 2019 - Halyards, topping lift, traveler sheets, cunningham line and genoa reefing line
- Boom vang
- Genoa furler with above deck furling drum.
Neil Pryde 140% Dacron Genoa with UV protection new in 2014
- In mast roller furling mainsail
- Running rigging: (1) mainsheet with blocks, (2) genoa sheets (1) genoa halyard, (1) mainsail halyard
- Neil Pryde dacron mainsail, new in 2014 serviced and modified in 2018/19 by Quantum Sails.
Westerbeke 27 hp diesel
March, 2017 overhaul
new head gaskets
new intake manifold
new exhaust manifold heat exchanger
replaced hoses as needed
Feb , 2019
Fuel tank cleaned and polished by Marsh Marine
Rebuilt fuel injectors and pump by Superior Diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.