Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 57 ft 3 in
Bom: 15 ft 10 in
Dekklengde: 54 ft 0 in
Avvik: 53000 lbs
Total Power: 1320 HP
Engine Power: 660 HP
Engine Power: 660 HP
Marsjfart: 13 knop
Maks Hastighet: 21 knop
Ferskvannstank: (300 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (1000 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (70 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
Offshore Yachts are a strong brand based on great design, renowned build, and a long list of discerning and satisfied owners. William B. Crealock designed a semi-displacement hull, which is efficient at displacement speeds and hides a turn of speed when the need arises to beat weather or return to home port. The ride is soft, comfortable, and, in worsened conditions, safe - inspiring confidence. The low centre of gravity, substantial displacement, fine entry, deep forefoot and long keel allow a comfortable motion, excellent directional stability and ease of handling in close quarters.
The design demands a discerning builder, with components fully finished, even where hidden from obvious view. Mold details such as recessed port lights and overhead deck lights and exacting details of intricate and thoughtful storage, and remarkable access to service points. The fibreglass structures are immensely strong and the gelcoats the finest. Note the massive stainless steel engine beds and feel the confidence.
Throughout the yacht find teak joinery to a very high standard of finish and care. The honey teak glows warmly and evenly above and below decks. The soft furnishings are tasteful and immensely practical throughout, including the flybridge area with the full enclosure, and the helm and co-pilot seats that turn to join friends at table. The salon, galley and pilothouse are bathed in natural light from large windows and a plan that separates spaces, but feels open and airy. The visibilty of the surroundings is incredible, and rare in modern yachts built with dark windows suited to hot climates. Interior heat is provided by a newly updated diesel fired hydronic system with zone temperature control, and by back up electric AC baseboard heaters in the salon and in each cabin.
Sandpiper excites the moment one opens the boatshed door - she gleams proudly, ready to take safe flight and explore remote beaches up and down our coast.
Access to the accommodations below leads forward from the starboard side of the pilothouse down a set of stairs to a landing with the master stateroom aft amidships and the guest stateroom forward. The Asko washer and dryer units are located behind teak doors on the landing.
Both staterooms have plenty of storage in hanging lockers, drawers and cupboards. The teak joinery and attention to detail is magnificent throughout, and continues to stand the test of time. Each stateroom is complete with its own island queen berth, head and shower. Note the warm soft furnishings, and abundant lighting, most on dimmers, including ceiling lights, sconces, and courtesy lights.
- Island Queen berth with considerable storage underneath
- Two cedar lined hanging lockers, dresser with ten drawers, and beveled teak framed mirror
- Owners' ensuite has a spacious separate shower with door and quiet Sealand Vacu-flush head
- Corian counters
- Mirrored cabinets and ample storage under
- Hydronic and baseboard heat
VIP Guest Stateroom Forward:
- Island Queen berth with storage under, (berth has gas shocks for easy lift access)
- Two cedar-lined hanging lockers, and ample storage
- Separate head and large shower with Corian counter tops and quiet Sealand Vacu-flush head
- Hydronic and baseboard heat
There is extra sleeping accommodations in the salon and pilothouse. Both settees convert to a double and twin respectively.
The salon is large and spacious with excellent views in all directions. The interior has warm teak walls with elegant, tasteful soft goods. Between the galley forward and the salon, a raised counter and ceiling cabinets that provide separation, but not isolation.
- To port is a large U-shaped settee with fold out hi / lo dining table with additional leaves that can be opened up for proper dining, or closed for a coffee or cocktail entertaining table
- This settee also converts to a doubler berth
- To starboard and aft is a corner cabinet, housing the onboard entertainment systems with Yamaha DVD, CD player, AM/FM audio tuner, speaker control unit controlling sound throughout the vessel
- Sony 21" Trinitron TV
- Sea-Tel satellite TV
- Teak built-in liquor cabinet
- Phantom screen for aft sliding doors
- Hydronic and baseboard heat
- Updated stereo system with new speakers and sub woofer
The galley is open to the pilothouse and salon and includes an in-sink disposal unit and an abundance of storage. The beautiful teak finish continues into the galley which is complete with Corian counter tops, electric stove top, built in Mielle dishwasher and a full size side by side Amana refrigerator/freezer.
- Corian counter tops, ample storage and double sink
- Village Marine 600 gpd watermaker
- Insinkerator disposal system
- Mielle 220V, two burner stove
- Amana side-by-side fridge/freezer (rebuilt 2011, and boosted with a more powerful compressor in 2014)
- Sharp microwave/convection oven
- Miele teak panelled dishwasher
- Aiphone intercom system
The pilothouse is up from the salon. The navigation centre is well thought out with a centre station Destroyer wheel, pilot and navigator pedestal Stidd chairs and complete instrumentation, designed for ease of navigation and ship handling.
Aft of the navigation centre is a large settee with adjustable table. Access to the fly bridge is via stairs to starboard and a clear hatchway on gas struts.
- Two Stidd helm chairs
- Port and starboard doors to the side decks
- Full navigation and engine display systems with electronic Cat gauges
- AC/DC distribution panels with breakers. Panels tip out for easy access to wiring and electrical connections
- Wiring is labelled and coded for easy identification
- Boat Information monitoring panel showing pumps and lights at a glance
- Inverter/charger remote panel
- Overhead ventilation hatch
- Sub Zero under-counter mounted refrigerator
- Bow and stern thruster controls
- Chart table and lifting chart locker
- Aiphone intercom system throughout
- Bug screens for both side pilothouse doors and flybridge hatch
- Settee aft of navigation centre with adjustable table and additional storage below
- This settee also converts to a single berth
- Interior access up to the flybridge and boat deck
The flybridge is fully enclosed providing additional all-weather space. The two Pompanette helm seats, one centred on the wheel and one to port provide excellent vision in all directions. And they turn to join the table when entertaining.
To port is a covered cooler, and to starboard is counter space and storage with a covered sink, hot and cold pressurized water and bar fridge. Aft of the helm seats is a large L-shaped settee with two pedestal mounted tables. More storage below this settee.
- Bimini with full flybridge enclosure, and access to the boat deck aft
- Wet bar with sink
- Norcold refrigerator
- Storage lockers
- L-shaped settee and two pedestal mounted tables
- Two Pompanette chairs
- Full engine instrumentation
- Bow and stern thruster controls
- Radar arch for VHF antennas, GPS antenna, loud hailer speaker, TV antenna, sat phone antenna and the Furuno open array radar antenna
- 1" stainless steel railing around boat deck (port side removable for tender launch)
- 12' Zodiac Yachtline centre console tender with Honda 40 hp outboard, centre console rod holders, Raytheon sounder, bow rail and running lights
- Nick Jackson, 12VDC 1,500 lb davit
- Givens Buoy 6 person liferaft (certification not current)
Sandpiper is designed and maintained to be cruised. Her wide decks and high rails provide safety and security while moving about the vessel, even in weather. Her exterior is maintained to the same high standards as her interior, and show the highest degree of love, care and maintenance.
- Wide decks with non-skid walk-around with high rails for safe passage at sea and while docking
- Covered side decks and cockpit with courtesy lights all around, and flood lights aft
- Side deck gates and transom gate for easy access on and off the boat
- Anchor platform with stainless steel roller and option for two anchors
- Two flush in-deck storage boxes
- 66 lb Bruce stainless anchor with swivel and 400' of 3/8" chain
- Maxwell 3500 windlass, three station control, chain stopper and electric overload protection
- All exterior stainless is 316 electro polished
- Stainless steel flush deck fittings for water, waste and fuel
- Fore and aft shore power connections
- Foredeck fresh and raw water washdowns
- Large swim platform with built in storage, covered boarding ladder and staple-type rails
- Ladder access to boat deck with an acrylic hatch with gas strut supports
- Fresh and raw water wash downs
- Deck shower with hot and cold water pressurized system
- Shorepower electrical connections for 50 Amp 120 volt, 50 Amp 240 volt, phone and TV
- Shore water hook up
- Cabinet with a covered sink, hot and cold pressurized system, Mielle dual fuel BBQ (new 2016)
- Control station complete with stainless steel wheel, throttle and gear levers, bow and stern thruster controls, rudder angle indicator, depth and speed, engine start and kill buttons
- Three flush hatches; two for fenders or wet storage port and starboard, and one central lazarette, with access forward to engine room
- Varnished teak cap rail
Electronics and Navigation
- Boat Information panel showing bilge pumps, lights, and ship alarm systems
- Tank Tender display monitoring water, fuel, sumps and waste tanks
- Furuno 64 mile radar
- Garmin touchscreen gps / chartplotter (2014)
- Furuno GP32 GPS
- Two ICOM M127 VHFs
- ICOM UA5 amplifier
- Simrad/Robertson AP20 Autopilot with remote
- Rudder angle indicator
AC and DC power services the vessel through circuit breaker panels with appropriate voltage and ampere gauges. 110VAC provided by 50 Amp shore connection, by the generators, and through the inverter.
At sea, the batteries are charged by engine or generator driven alternators and while at a dock, by the inverters and chargers via shorepower.
The electrical system is robust and provides worry free independence while away from a dock.
- Four 8-D AGM batteries for engine start
- AGM GP24 type battery for generator start
- Two 4-D AGM batteries for the bow thruster
- Twelve GL-20 6V AGM house batteries
- All batteries recently updated
- Prosine 3 kW inverter
- Backup 1.8 kW inverter, hard wired to bring online as required
- Northern Lights 12 kW genset (195 hours)
- Northern Lights 8 kW genset (751 hours)
- Both gensets are in sound shields, and both have water separator exhaust systems for quieter operation
- Both have remote start stop panels in engine room and at AC panel in pilothouse
- Xantrex separate panels for charge/invert and battery monitor functions
Engines and Mechanical
The engine room of Sandpiper shows the same care and attention to detail as the rest of the vessel. Access is through the cockpit lazarette, cockpit engine locker, or a ladder from the galley. And all areas are clean and dry.
The owner finds that the most efficient cruising is at 1,650 RPM making 12 knots. He also reports that the boat is smooth, balanced, and comfortable running for extended periods at eighteen to twenty knots.
All major and minor engine service is up to date and logged.
- Twin Caterpillar 3196 diesel engines
- Dripless shaft seals
- Shaft brushes
- Dual Racor filters for each main, single Racors to each generator
- Webasto hydronic hot water heat (102,000 btu), new 2015
- Firebouy auto Halon fire suppression system
- 2 1/2" stainless steel shafts equipped with Electro Guard HDSB static grounds, port and starboard line cutters
- 31" x 34" 4 blade bronze propellers
- Bow and stern thrusters; new motor for bow thruster, and all new stern thruster in 2013
- Village Marine 600 gpd water maker (in lazarette), regularly run and checked on schedule
- Primary and secondary domestic fresh water pumps
The boat shed is available as a separate purchase. It is 64' by 26' with a water dimension of 18' 2" wide by 54' 8"n electric roll up door opening up to a maximum height of 24'. See the dimensions graph for details.
- 50 Amp shore power
- 14' 8" by 26' mezzanine with opening window
- 4' wide docks on either side
- plenty of room to add storage shelves and work bench
- 110V power throughout
- fresh water hook up
- abundant 110V and natural light
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.