Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Windy Boats AS
Designer: Hans J Johnsen
LOA: 31 ft 9 in
Bom: 10 ft 10 in
Avvik: 4500 kgs
Total Power: 520 HP
Engine Power: 260 HP
Engine Power: 260 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Extras Above Standard Specification
- Bow thruster.
- 1000W electric anchor windlass, 7.5 kg anchor and self-stowing bow roller.
- GPS/plotter Magellan Nav 6500.
- VHF radio Navico RT 1200.
- Teak cockpit and bathing platform.
- Trim tabs & indicator.
- Tonneau covers.
The Scirocco 32 is an evergreen cruising sports-boat. She is long-legged enough for relaxed Med cruising, with a fine Hans J Johnsen hull for soft passage-making even in more challenging conditions. Being born and bred in Norway, she has the best quality kit on board and excellent characteristics on the water, which translates into a low stress ownership experience and pleasurable power-boating.
Deck, Cockpit and Superstructure:
- White GRP hull.
- Windscreen with stainless steel surround.
- Stainless steel guardrails and pulpit.
Lay up Weights (Reinforcement Only):
Deck - 8.7oz/ft2 (2.65kg/m2)
Topsides - 8.4oz/ft2 (2.55kg/m2) & Divinycell Sandwich
Chine - 21.1oz/ft2 (6.45kg/m2)
Bottom – 15.9oz/ft2 (4.85kg/m2)
Keel – 22.1oz/ft2 (6.75kg/m2)
- 2 x Volvo Penta KAD44 (260HP): 6 cylinder, 3.6 litre diesel – supercharged, turbocharged & aftercooled – hours run estimated at c. 140 @ March 2016.
- Volvo Penta Duo Prop outdrives.
- Volvo Penta EDC throttle controls.
- Power steering.
- Trim tabs with indicators at helm station.
- Complete engine instrumentation.
Revs, Knots, L/NM, L/H, DBA.
1000, 5.5, 0.73, 4, 64.
1500, 9.1, 2.20, 20, 70.
2000, 12.7, 2.99, 38, 75.
2500, 23.0, 2.26, 52, 75.
2800, 27.3, 2.05, 56, 77.
3000, 31.2, 1.99, 62, 77.
3400, 35.1, 2.22, 78, 79.
3600, 37.8, 2.27, 86, 78.
3800, 40.3, 2.53, 102, 79.
3970, 42.0, 2.52, 106, 81.
* Note – these figures are supplied by Volvo and are intended as a guide only
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – 132 g (500 l) – with gauge at helm station.
- Water tank (aluminium) – 52 g (200 l) – with gauge at helm station.
- Hot water tank capacity of approximately 40 litres (9 gallons).
- Manual heads in separate compartment.
- Hot & cold transom Shower.
- Fresh water sink to galley and heads.
- Heating by engine heat exchanger calorifier or 240V immersion heater.
- 2 x 12V start batteries.
- 1 x 12V service battery.
- 12V accommodation lighting.
- Windscreen wipers.
- Navigation lights.
- Individual switches and circuit breakers.
- Four berths in one double/twin aft cabin, and occasional dinette double berth conversion with infill.
- Solid, high quality cherry cabinetry throughout, with solid teak and holly cabin soles.
- Fully lined with ivory head linings to deck-heads.
- Hull sides and forward bulkhead trimmed to high standard in headlining.
Arrangement from forward:
- U-shaped forward raised dinette to seat six, with central adjustable table which drops to form occasional double berth with infill cushion and varnished infill board.
- Saloon seating trimmed in blue upholstery, with matching infill.
- Opening central deck hatch and two opening port-lights to hull sides with fixed mosquito mesh.
- Access to bow-thruster installation through trap set into cabin sole aft of table leg.
- Blue/yellow fabric curtains to both hull sides.
- Satin gloss cherry cabinetry with timber worktop to galley.
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, 220V electric ceramic hob and front-loading refrigerator.
- Plenty of stowage space for cutlery, utensils, glass and crockery – with some fitted storage racks.
Port aft twin/double cabin:
- Entry from saloon, with Jack & Jill door to ensuite heads, two twin berth with central infill to make a good double berth with reading lights and opening port-light.
Heads compartment (to starboard):
- Moulded unit comprising marine wc, basin, shower tray and electric drain pump.
- Opening port-light and entry doors from saloon and also from aft cabin.
- Large U-shaped sofa in white vinyl upholstery.
- Sofa converting into large sunbathing pad by lowering cockpit table.
- Electrical / hydraulic opening engine hatch.
- Adjustable bolstered helm & pilots sport seats.
- Storage in lazarette.
- Stainless steel handholds to windscreen surround.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Bathing platform with draining locker to starboard, swimming ladder hatch to port, fender rack to transom and hot and cold transom shower.
- Non-slip side decks and foredeck.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment
- Electric windlass in foredeck locker with up/down controls on foredeck and switch at helm.
- Stainless steel Bruce anchor on bow roller with calibrated chain.
- Six stainless steel cleats set around the deck, with solid stainless steel guardrails, pulpit and handholds/grabrail.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.