M/V Seascape is a rare, dark-blue hull Mainship 390 Trawler, an economical single-engine trawler, with bow thruster.
The Mainship 390 is a lot of trawler, with an efficient design, that isnt glitzy or overly fancy. It's a practical boat, well made, with clever design details. Low maintenance and simple systems will allow more time cruising. She is built on a faster modified-V hull with flat after-sections and a shallow, full-length keel which protects the prop. The 14' beam provides for walk around decks with a nice-size salon and staterooms. Powered with the dependable Cummins 6 cylinder ( 330 HP ) diesel, you can cruise economically at 8 kts, or up to 13kts.
Accommodations are simple, spacious and elegant with a teak interior, and a traditional teak and holly salon floor. The spacious cabin with lower helm station instrumentation, has excellent visibility with wraparound windows with wipers and washers. Between the salon windows and sliding door, there's an almost 360 view.
The galley is finished with Corian Countertops. The propane stove is a Force Ten 3-burner with oven, and the SS sink faces forward. There's a Novacool refrigerator with freezer and built-in GE microwave.
Below, a large master stateroom gives you a center island bed, and a second stateroom with double berths. The head offers a built-in vanity, shower with stall, opening hatch, portlight, mirror and an electric marine toilet. There's a private door to the master stateroom.
Seascape has a large flybridge with better views, stairs not a ladder, electronics and engine controls, gracious seating for six, a table with two fold-down leaves and stowage well, venturi windshield, and radar mast. With the full enclosure, it's a warm sun-room and great place to nap, or let the grandkids camp out.
Very few of these American-built trawlers show up for sale on the West Coast, so don't miss this one. . .
Note: This boat is at Shilshole Bay Marina in Seattle.
Please call Lee Youngblood at 425-444-9109 to set up an appointment soon.
Call for Answers to Questions or for FaceTime Showing
* LOA: 39‘ 9” * Beam: 14‘ 2”
* Draft: 3’ 92” * Headroom: 6’ 6”
* Disp.: 22,000 Lbs. * Single Engine!
Engine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
* 330 HP Cummings 6BTA Single Diesel 2304 Hours
* 8kW Kohler 8EOZ Generator 391 Hours
* Sidepower Bow Thruster 7 HP with upper & lower controls
* Bennett Electric-Hydraulic Trim-Tabs
* 2kW Xantrex Inverter, Link 1000 panel, BlueSea Auto Relay
* House Battery Bank: 6 Trojan T-105
* Starter Battery 8D / Genset Battery Group 24
Battery banks separate at anchor, combined when charging
* Cruisair Reverse Cycle Heat/Air
(2 zones Saloon and Staterooms/Head)
* Webasto Diesel Hydronic Heat , 6 gal. Hot water heater
(2 zones with Engine loop and Hot Water loop)
* Mainship panel w/ breakers , inverter, generator controls
* Furuno integrated Radar/GPS/Chart Plotter/Depth Sounder
* Simrad AP22 Roberts Autopilot, Saturn Compass, both helms
* GPS USB Connection for PC Navigation (Coastal Explorer)
* Standard Horizons (Eclipse & Intrepid)VHFs with DSC
* All instruments repeated on Flying Bridge
* 4-blade Bronze 26”Prop, 1.25” SS Shaft, PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
Galley and Interior Gear
* Corian Countertops
* Force Ten 3-burner stove w/oven
solenoid switch in galley, exterior Propane locker
* Nova Kool AC/DC refrigerator w/freezer
* GE built-in Microwave
* Stainless-Steel Deep Sink (forward facing)
* Pressure hot n cold water
* Ships Clock Barometer, Hydrometer
* Vacuflush Toilet w/Y & macerator
Hull | Deck | Safety Gear
* Safe side-decks w/ deep bulwarks
* Mainship Stainless Steel Sampson Post
* 20Kg Claw Anchor w/ 150’ chain & rode
* Spare Danforth Anchor
* Lewmar Windlass w/ foot controls and
Remote controls at lower and upper helm
* Molded non-skid deck, NO brightwork!
* Electric Bilge Pumps (3 zones)
* Reverso Oil Changer
* Walker Bay 310 Deluxe Console Dinghy
* Honda 20hp 4 stroke Outboard
* Seawise Davit system (OB swivels)
* Custom Canvas Dinghy Cover
* LifeSling and Life-jackets
* Fenders, and Dock lines
* 300 gal. Diesel - Aluminum
* 130 gal. Water - Poly/Plastic
* 30 gal. Holding- Poly/Plastic