This pristine, recently refitted Astondoa 82 GLX was built in 2002 and is powered by twin MTU 1550hp engines. She has had two meticulous owners from new and has been lightly used with only 1400 engine hours and a comprehensive service history by MTU agents. Her practical and luxurious accommodation layout sleeps up to 10 guests in 4 cabins. This is a very contemporary example of the Astondoa 82 due to a recent exterior and interior restyling coupled with her original modern light wood interior.
Key features include her twin 19kW ONAN generators, bow and stern thrusters, high specification Condaria A/C, recently restyled dark grey flybridge, 120 l/h watermaker, flybridge crane and her hydraulic passerelle.
Registered under 24m in length.
Motivated seller, Offers invited.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 24.99 m
Bom: 6.20 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1.75 m
Avvik: 72000 kgs
Total Power: 3100 HP
Motormodell: 2000 V12 M91
Engine Power: 1550 HP
Motormodell: 2000 V12 M91
Engine Power: 1550 HP
Maks Hastighet: 32 knop
Ferskvannstank: (1600 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: (8000 Liter)
Antall doble køyer: 4
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 4
Antall toalett: 4
Antall baderom: 4
Engines and Performance
Powered by twin MTU diesel engines of 1550 hp each with 1400 hours.
Engine overhaul in 2018 included revision of gearboxes, intercoolers, cooling circuits, injectors, turbos, etc.
Max speed of 32 knots. Fuel capacity 8.000 L, water capacity 1.600L, holding tank. Consumption: at 1850 rpm at a cruising speed of 22-24 knots the consumption is 320 L/H, at 1300 rpm and a speed of 12-14 knots the consumption is 140 L/H, and at max speed of 28-30 knots the consumption is 450 L/H.
Elegant and contemporary light wood interior with cream carpets, grey sofas and cream white curtains and panelling. The main deck comprises an expansive saloon and dining area with enclosed galley forward to port, day head and snug seating around a table opposite the main helm station, all of which can be closed off from the guests.
Accommodation for 10 guests in 4 generous ensuite cabins on the lower deck. Centrally located, full-beam master cabin, with double bed, sofa, walk-in wardrobe, and 3/4 width bathroom with shower. The VIP cabin is located forward with double bed, ample wardrobe space and there are two further twin guest cabins, each with a Pullman berth. An additional 2 crew cabins and bathroom accommodate up to 4 crew members.
- Full reverse cycle Condaria air conditioning throughout.
- Large wooden dining table.
- Saloon sideboard housing the high/low TV.
- Reading lamps.
- Interior stairway to flybridge.
- Full-size fridge in master cabin.
- Vacuuflush toilets.
Wheelhouse, Navigation and Electronics
Hydraulic steering and electronic engine controls. Single leather helm chair at lower station with complete array of instrumentation including analogue and electronic engine displays.
- Hydraulic bow thruster BCS.
- Electric stern thruster Sidepower.
- Open array radar antenna.
- GPS antenna.
- Raymarine RL80C plotter/Radar display with repeater on fly.
- Raymarine RL520 plotter with repeater on fly.
- Raymarine ST7000 autopilot with repeater on fly.
- Raymarine Raymic260 radio VHF, with repeater on fly.
- Raymarine ST60 depth and speedFlap and wind direction indicators.
- Furuno FCV-611 sounder.
- JCR NCR-330 Navtex.
- KVH Tracphone.
- Internal telephone system.
- CCTV with cameras in engine room and exterior.
Galley and Domestic Equipment
Light and spacious galley with white lacquered cupboards, beige/grey Corian worktops and matching floor. Access door to port side deck.
- Twin large fridge/freezers.
- Vitro ceramic cooker with 4 rings and extractor fan.
- Rubbish compactor.
- Crockery, cutlery and glasses.
- Washing machine/dryer in crew area.
- Vacu-flush toilets.
Audio Visual Equipment
- TV flat screen 60” with electric lifting system in saloon.
- Satellite TV.
- Bose Lifestyle AV system and Sony DVD in the saloon.
- TV flat screen in Master cabin.
- Bose AV system in Master cabin.
- TV in VIP and Guest cabins.
- 2 x Kohler generators of 19kW (3340 and 3453 hours @ Nov 2019).
- 2 x Mastervolt Mase inverters 24/3500.
- 2 x Mastervolt Mase battery chargers 24/100-C.
- New batteries 2019.
- 24/220V system.
- Trim tabs.
- Bilge pumps.
- 2 x life rafts.
- Water filter for freshwater intake.
- Condaria aircon has 3 compressors with new controls/thermostats.
- Watermaker Idromar 120 l/h.
- Electric water heater (100 litres).
Teak decking to the whole boat. Aft deck dining table with bench integrated to the transom and free-standing armchairs.
- New main deck teak 2020.
- Hydraulic passerelle.
- Flybridge crane for tender.
- Twin access doors from aft deck down to bathing platform.
- 2 x Lofrans anchor winches.
- 2 x stern mooring winches.
- 2 x dark grey bimini tops with connecting panel and side screens.
- Swim ladder to transom.
The flybridge offers a great social area with seating and dining table, bar/service area and a jacuzzi.
- Bar includes sink, icemaker, fridge and grill.
- Her Zodiac 420 Jet tender included at asking price.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Denne prisen er basert på dagens valutakurs.