Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 56 ft 3 in
Bom: 15 ft 2 in
Dekklengde: 55 ft 7 in
tørrvekt: 46305 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x 2 x Volvo Penta D12/615
Ferskvannstank: (150 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (470 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 8
Antall toalett: 3
Antall sitteplasser: 12
* Furniture finished in a choice of natural cherry or classic cherry wood with clear lacquer finish and marquetry inlay
* Console area finished in burr-elm * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range
* Galley units fitted with Avonite worktops * Laid-timber galley floor.
OPTIONAL AFT CABIN
* Two full-size single berths * Overhead and individual berth lights * Opening portholes.
Bathroom/WC: Electric flush WC * Washbasin with hot and cold water supply.
* All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seat * Hatch to lazarette stowage on gas strut * Separate hatch for
engine room access * Steps to side decks * Cockpit lighting * Speakers from saloon stereo CD/radio * Stainless-steel
handrails * Cockpit lockers * Locker containing remote fuel cocks and manual bilge pump with valve chest * Locker
containing 220/240v shore support inlet and cable storage * Fender storage locker * Rope storage lockers * Locker for
life raft (not supplied) * Cockpit cover * Stainless-steel ladder to flybridge * Transom door leading to bathing platform
* Full-length transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, teak grating and fender
stowage and 2.9m telescopic passerelle with remote control.
* Seating for 8 * Double helm seat * U-shaped sofa with drinks table * Flybridge wet bar with refrigerator, electric
barbecue grill and hot and cold water supply * Separate sunbed * Console and seat covers * Wind deflector screen
* Hydraulic steering with adjustable wheel position * Repeat engine controls and instruments * Visual and audible
engine warning system * Bow thruster controls * Bilge pump audible alarm * Rudder position indicator * Autopilot
controls * Trim tab controls * Horn * Searchlight remote control * High-speed compass * Echo sounder and log
repeaters * Dual-station VHF R/T with intercom * Anchor winch remote control * Radar arch * GRP hatch to aft cockpit
* Door to saloon stairway * Guard rails * Speakers from saloon stereo CD/radio.
* U-shaped sofa with coffee table * Two seater sofa opposite * Sideboard unit incorporating refrigerator, icemaker and
bottle and glass storage * Multi-standard TV/VCR * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and exterior speakers and interchange
switch * Stainless steel framed sliding door to cockpit * Aft-facing electric-powered drop window * Tinted side and aft
windows * Clear forward windscreens * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless steel frames * Venetian
blinds, curtains or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Overhead downlighters and pelmet lights * Dining area with
oval table and U-shaped seating for 6 * Spiral internal staircase to flybridge * Clock and barometer.OWNER’S SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Stereo CD/radio * Overhead
and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with sliding blind * Opening portholes * Full-length mirror.
En-suite shower/WC: Electric-flush WC * Washbasin with hot and cold mixer tap * Toothbrush/mug and towel holders
* Separate circular shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out * Extractor fan * Porthole * Mirror * Storage
PORT AND STARBOARD GUEST CABINS
* Two full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Large wardrobe with hanging space and shelf storage * Full-length
mirror * Bedside table and storage * Overhead and individual berth lights * 2 opening portholes.
* Electric-flush WC * Washbasin with hot and cold mixer tap * Toothbrush/ mug and towel holders
24 Volt: 2 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries (all batteries 130AH) * Engine
alternators charge via relay system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 40-amp 24v float battery charger
connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with controls at main switch panel * Circuit
breakers on all circuits * 24v to 12v voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240 Volt: 9kW diesel generator in own soundshield with water cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic
fire extinguisher situated by generator * 32-amp shore support inlet * Generator/shore support change-over switch
* Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom,
port and starboard cabins, galley (double), saloon area, dining area and utility area * Shaver points in all bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Halogen/ceramic 4-zone hob with extractor vent over * Combination microwave/
conventional oven with grill * 24v/240v refrigerator/freezer * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with hot and cold mixer
tap * Waste disposal bin * Drawers and storage cupboards * Overhead and concealed lighting.
* Access from galley * Storage cupboards * Overhead lighting * General stowage area * Deep freeze * Washing
machine/dryer * Re-chargeable vacuum cleaner.
* 2 water tanks totalling 134 gallons (609 litres) including 16 gallons (73 litres) hot water calorifier * Water heated
by engines and 240v immersion heater * Thermostatic valve to limit maximum water temperature * Automatic water
pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at 240v switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space, additional automatic extinguisher over
Eberspacher heater (when fitted) * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (5) in owner’s stateroom, port and starboard
cabins, galley and at main helm position (additional extinguisher fitted when optional aft cabin is specified).
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room (forward and aft), rudder area, lazarette and
forward accommodation (5 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same
areas * Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at main helm console and warning light with audible
alarm at flybridge helm console.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhaust * Engine beds integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic
fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder
from cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs * 4-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium
bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc
all electrically bonded * Power-assisted hydraulic steering system * Single-lever engine and gearshift controls * 8hp
bow thruster with dual-station controls * Freshwater supply point in engine room.FUEL SYSTEM
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 470 gallons (2136 litres) capacity
* Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * Separ high capacity duplex fuel filters with water traps and
changeover valves, water warning sensors connected to warning lights at lower helm * Remote fuel cocks in
cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm console.
* Modified deep V with moulded spray rails and incorporating Mk IV propeller tunnels for increased performance and
economy * Hand-laid glassfibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt
and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat
* GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and foredeck * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck, helm position and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 25kg
Delta anchor with 40 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage
locker * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow fairleads * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails * Stainless
steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation
lights * Riding light * Twin-beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud hailer * Fuel
and water fillers * Telescopic electro-hydraulic passerelle (2.8m) with tender/wetbike lift facility.
9kW diesel generator
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
8hp bow thruster
Electric anchor winch (2000W)
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm
Dual-station VHF R/T
Remote control searchlight
Stereo music system with CD/radio
Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator and icemaker
Owner’s suite stereo CD/radio
Utility room with deep freeze and automatic washer/dryer
Electrically operated port and starboard wheelhouse windows
Electrically operated drop window to aft cockpit
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck
Full-sized teak-laid transom platform with tender/wetbike stowage facility
Remote control telescopic electro-hydraulic passerelle (2.9m) with tender lift facility
Hot and cold transom shower
Flybridge bar with electric barbecue grill
Flybridge sunbed cushions
220/240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger
Main Helm position
MAIN HELM POSITION
* Twin helm seats with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless- steel framed toughened glass windscreen,
clear for unimpaired night vision * Electric-opening windows at helm position and also on port side * Burr-elm
instrument console with engine instruments, fuel gauges and rudder position indicator * Single-lever engine controls
(4-lever optional) * Hydraulic steering * Bow thruster control * Flush-mounted radar (Furuno 1832) * Autopilot * Trim tab
controls * Horn button * Searchlight remote control * High-speed magnetic compass * Speed and distance log * Echo
sounder with alarm * Dual-station VHF radio telephone with intercom to flybridge and foredeck loud hailer * Anchor
winch remote control * Chart table with light and chart stowage * Triple windscreen wipers with freshwater windscreen
wash system * Bilge pump controls and warning lights * Contaminated fuel warning light * 24v and 240v control panels
* PVC sunscreens.
Other standard equipment
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit
* Quilted bedspreads in owner’s stateroom and port and starboard cabins * Cockpit cover and covers for flybridge
console and seating * Flybridge sunbed cushions * Ship’s document case.
Length overall (inc pulpit)
56ft 3in (17.15m)
Length overall (ex pulpit) 55ft 7in (16.95m)
Beam 15ft 2in (4.62m)
Draft 3ft 9in (1.14m)
Displacement approx (2 x Volvo D12/700hp) 21 tonnes
Fuel capacity 470 gallons (2,136 litres)
Water capacity (inc calorifier) 150 gallons (682 litres
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.