3D Tour and Virtual Reality Video Available.
ANA’S INSPIRATION is a tremendous offering with a blend of timeless styling, luxurious interior, and quality engineering. The Evan K. Marshall design features timeless exterior lines, a four stateroom layout with a unique and attractive dual master stateroom layout, expansive full beam salon, complimented by exquisite high-gloss joinery. 12V4000 MTU diesels provide an impressive 21 knot cruise speed. Exterior spaces include an aft deck with large settee with seating for ten and flybridge featuring a bar, BBQ, dinette seating, Jacuzzi, and abundant deck space.
ANA’S INSPIRATION is a rare find in this category in terms of volume, pedigree, and overall quality. She must be seen to fully appreciate.
For further information, please contact Todd Rittenhouse at 949-933-8329 or email Todd.Rittenhouse@NorthropandJohnson.com.
Please contact Todd Rittenhouse at 949-933-8329
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Destiny Yachts
Designer: Evan K. Marshall
Flaggstat: Marshall Islands
LOA: 104 ft 0 in
Bom: 23 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 5470 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 2735 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 2735 HP
Ferskvannstank: Aluminium (778 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (4753 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: Aluminium (267 Gallons (US))
Antall doble køyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 4
Antall toalett: 5
- Very strong, custom reinforced hull construction which includes (3) water-tight bulkheads
- Timeless profile with a blend of modern lines and classic elegance
- Bi‐level on‐deck master stateroom that rivals much larger yachts
- Three staterooms below deck, which includes a unique and attractive full beam second master / VIP stateroom with his-and-hers bath
- Luxurious high‐gloss Italian Radica wood interior
- MTU 12V4000 diesels provide an impressive 21 knot cruise speed
- Comfortable aft deck with dinette seating 8‐10, providing the option for Al Fresco dining
- Large flybridge with dinette, wet bar, Jacuzzi and abundant deck space
- Upgraded Atlas worldwide shore power connection to make her at home in Europe of the US
- Extensive upgrades over the years to the tune of over $2 million
Accommodations / Walkthrough
3D Tour and Virtual Reality Video Available.
ANA’S INSPIRATION features a four stateroom layout with widebody salon, a full beam on-deck master, a full beam VIP stateroom on the accommodations deck, with two additional guest staterooms. The interior is richly appointed with beautiful high-gloss joinery.
The full beam main salon is very spacious for a yacht of this length and is a perfect platform for entertaining guests or just lounging with family. Entering from the aft deck there is an aft-facing desk and chair on the starboard side, with a large L-shaped sofa chair and coffee table adjacent to port. A formal dining area occupies the port forward area of the salon, with a bar on the starboard side.
French doors and etched glass with wood frames lead into the galley, which is located on the port side, forward of the salon. The galley features updated Bosch and GE appliances and is complimented by generous countertop spaces.
- Range: Bosch 5-burner (electric)
- Oven: Bosch
- Grill: Lion Stainless Steel LPG
- Microwave: GE
- Refrigeration: GE Profile 28 Cubic Feet
- Icemakers: Sub Zero Ice Machine (flybridge and aft deck), U-Line Icemaker (salon)
- Small Fridge: U-Line 3 Cubic Feet (salon), Sub Zero 2-drawer reefer (aft deck and flybridge)
- Dishwasher: Bosch
The bi-level master stateroom in located on the main forward, an attractive feature that is usually found in much larger yachts. Windows on the port and starboard side provide excellent ocean views. Other features include a vanity/computer desk, blackout window shades and a pop-up entertainment center. Forward and down three steps is a massive wardrobe, with a double door leading in to the head with dual private toilets, his-and-her sinks and large shower.
VIP and Guest Staterooms
The accommodations deck is accessed via a stairwell from the main foyer and features three guest staterooms.
The full beam VIP cabin can serve as a second master stateroom. The two guest staterooms are forward of the VIP. The port guest stateroom features a queen-sized bed and the starboard guest stateroom has two twins.
The crew quarters is accessed via a stairway located forward of the galley. The captain's cabin features an oversized berth and the second crew stateroom has an upper and lower berth. Both staterooms are equipped with ensuite heads and showers.
Forward through a watertight door is a large bow storage area with access to ships systems including the pressure water system, (2) hot water heaters, (2) small Kenmore freezers, more storage shelves and a central vacuum system.
There is a small dinette located in the crews' quarters, as well as a Samsung Plasma TV and telephones in the cabins. A small refrigerator is located under the wet bar along with a microwave. There is also a washer/dryer unit in the crew quarters.
Aft in the lazarette is an engineer’s crew cabin with head and shower.
The raised pilothouse is accessed via the starboard side companionway on the main deck, featuring a centerline helm chair, well laid out navigation consul, a large chart table and raised L-shaped settee.
Flybridge and Boat Deck
The flybridge, accessed both from the aft deck and the pilothouse, is a large volume space featuring a helm station, BBQ and bar space with bar stools, L-shaped settee with table and Jacuzzi. The boat deck is aft of the flybridge and has the space to store two jet skis and a 14' tender.
- Length Overall: 104'
- Beam: 23'
- Draft: 6' 6"
- Gross Tonnage: 185
- Fuel Capacity: 4,753 gallons
- Water Capacity: 778 gallons
- Grey Water: 150 gallons
- Black Water: 267 gallons
- Lube Oil: 127 gallons
- Waste Oil: 127 gallons
- Main Engines: MTU 12V4000
- Engine Hours: Port: 4,891; Starboard: 4,917
- Gearboxes: Detroit Diesel 6894A, 2.5:1
- Drive: Direct
Generators and Electricity:
- Output: 120/208 VAC (3 phase), 24VDC
- Generators: (2) 55kW Northern Lights
- Generator Hours: Port: 7,161; Starboard: 9,640
- Shore Power: Atlas Shore Power Converter
- Batteries: (10) Group 31 AGM
- Type: Aqua Air Chilled Water System (3 chillers)
- Water maker: Filtration Concepts DM 1626S‐3 1,600 gpd Water maker
- Stabilizers: NAIAD
- Bow Thruster: Dual prop bow thruster 60hp hydraulic system by Quantum Marine (2019)
- Steering System: Hydraulic
- Filtration: DD Sea Pro 600
- Sewage System: Headhunter MSD Sewage Treatment System
- Fresh Water System: (2) Mach 5 electric pumps (A/C)
- Bilge Water System: 7.5 hp MP electric pump with 6 bilge suction manifold
- Helm Control: pilothouse, flybridge, aft deck
- SatCom: Mini M, KVH Tracphone
- Satellite TV System: KVH HD7
- Telephone System: Panasonic
- VHF Fixed: ICOM M604, M422, M88
- Intercom System: Panasonic
- Radar #1: Furuno, 72nm with 6' scanner (2015)
- Radar #2: Furuno, 48nm with 4' scanner (2015)
- Autopilot: DMP Autopilot ECO 510
- GPS #1: Furuno
- GPS #2: Northstar 941
- Plotter Software: Furuno NavNet, Nobletec Time Zero
- AIS: Furuno FA-150
- Depth Sounders: Furuno NavNet, Raymarine ST-70
- Video Sounder: Furuno FCV 582L
- Compass: Danforth Magnetic
- Wind Indicator: Raymarine ST-70
- Speed Indicator: Raymarine ST-70
- Monitors: (2) 17" touchscreen monitors, 15" Furuno NavNet multi-function display
- TV’s: Samsung 40" (salon and master), Samsung 32" (VIP), Samsung 22" (port and starboard guest staterooms, captain's cabin), Samsung 18" (pilothouse), Coby LCD (crew stateroom)
- Audio Equipment: Crestron Audio Distribution System
- DVD’s: Samsung Blu-ray (salon and master), Dynex Blu-ray (VIP and starboard guest), Linn DVD/CD (port guest)
- Stereo’s: Onkyo AV receiver (salon)
- iPod stations: salon
- Main Laundry Washer: Maytag
- Main Laundry Dryer: Maytag
- 2nd Washer: Maytag
- 2nd Dryer: Maytag
Deck and Hull
- Anchor Windlass System: (2) Maxwell 4000 vertical electric
- Anchors: (2) stainless steel Forfjord
- Anchor chain and rode: 1/2" galvanized, 400' each
- Davit/Cranes: Marquip 1800 lb davit with crane extension (boat deck)
- Additional Davit/Cranes: Marquip 2000 lb davit (lazarette)
- Accommodation Ladders: Aluminum with teak handrails
- Passarelle: Yes
- Spotlights: (2) ACR
- CCTV System: pilothouse
- (7) cameras
- (1) monitors
- Door Alarms: Mitsubishi Monitor Alarm System
Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors: (1) Fireboy Carbon Monoxide detector, (13) smoke alarms
- Fixed FM 200 System: Kidde #155 with Charge Delay
- Portable CO2: Kidde
- (21) fire extinguishers
- Seawater Firefighting Station: (1) 7.5hp AC Main Fire Pump, (1) 7.5hp Bilge Pump
- Life Rafts: (4) EV 6-person life rafts
- Life Rings: (2) 30" throwable
- EPRIB: ACR Global Fix Pro
- Flares: Pain Wessex
Upgrades 2015 - 2017
- Full-size stainless steel propane BBQ on flybridge (2015)
- Replaced stovetop, oven, and microwave (2016)
- Crew mattresses (2016)
- Subzero stainless steel fridge drawers and ice maker on aft deck (2015)
- Furuno Black Box Navigation: (2) radar, (2) 17' touch screen monitors and controllers on bridge, 15" touch screen on flybridge, all new sensors) (2015)
- Water heaters (2016)
- Head Hunter water pumps (2016)
- A/C chillers replaced (2016)
- All outside covers replaced (2016)
Upgrades 2013 and Earlier
- Carpet (2013)
- Wall panels (2013)
- Cushions (2013)
- Eisenglass (2013)
- Motor mounts (2013)
- Engine room paint (2013)
- Foredeck non‐skid (2014)
- (2) new stainless steel anchors
- Teak decks renewed
- Anchor locker remanufactured for watertight integrity
- All winches renewed
- All deck lights replaced
- Varnished cap rails (2019)
- Full sized refrigerator replaced
- Oven and stove replaced
- Second air handler added to galley
- SAT NAV (2009)
- 14' AB Nautilus (2019), 70hp Yamaha four-stroke outboard engine
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.