This is a luxurious sports cruiser with very low hours, an impressive top speed and a wide cruising range. She provides a stable and economical performance. She also has a huge cockpit and bathing platform, as well as an attractive interior. Delivered in December 2002, she is the only Camargue 50 with the C-12 engines. She has just been in a refit stage, including a full service of engines, new generator, new upholstery, and more. She is a must see!!!
Follow Nautikos on Facebook and Twitter.
Try us also at NAUTIKOS
Electrical & Engineering
- 2.4 meter Whip Aerial for FM Radio to match VHF Aerial on hoop.:
- Fresh water Deck wash with outlets fwd & aft including deck wash hose kit:
- TV Aerial outlet Socket :
- Cockpit Griddle - De Dietrich fluted ceramic grill WM1049:
- Icemaker fitted in Cockpit wet bar:
- Upgrade Generator 10kw 60hz
- TV Shore Cable inlet connection socket fitted at stern
- Dinghy Inflator & 12V Socket
- Preperation for watermaker - leave 1/2" hosetail on the sea intake
- Additional fuel capacity - Additional 150mm on the aft end of each tank - with pick up sump on draw tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Fuente de Piramides #1-207