SELLER WILL CONSIDER TRADES!!!!
3 stateroom plus a VERY FUNCTIONAL CREW....2 Queens and 1 Double twin
Twin 3406 E 800 cats...4 BLUE UNDERWATER LIGHTS...NIGHT VISION and four Ray Marine E 120's
Teak laid cockpit floor
Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle with lighting, retractable hand rails, tender hook and remote control
24 Kw generator
Echo sounder and speedometer/distance log
RV/VCR in salon
Washer and dryer units in galley extension
Electrically operated toilets with holding tank
Transom deck shower with hot and cold water
Trim Tabs with dual control station
1. Marine Air Tropical Air Conditioning
With zone controls (3 Salon, 1 for each cabin, 1 crew) and vents in all
areas including heads, galley and galley extension. Compressors shall be
located aft so that their noise is prevented from effecting the salon, galley and cabins.
2. Upgrade to Kohler 23 kW generator w/enclosure and PTO
Or equivalent including remote monitor and control panel by lower helm
and upper helm.
3. Electronic engine controls § Upper and lower helm engine displays with fully electronic Mathers engine controls. Electronic override required for throttle and transmission near lower helm.
4. Remote engine sync § Mathers
5. Remote engine controls (single station)
Mathers with twin-engine throttle/transmission controls and bow and
stern thruster controls mounted in cockpit locker.
6. Glendinning cable master system
Required termination for 2 telephone lines and 1 dock CATV in transom
7. Teak cockpit
8. Teak Swim Platform
9. Teak Side decks
10. Flybridge refrigerator
11. Flybridge grill § Miele
15. Sunpad for the Bow
21. Trim tab indicators on upper & lower station
29. Tanganica wood interior floor
Throughout boat except heads. Includes removable carpets to cover
30. Arch extension § To support two radar, SATTV, and 2 GPS. Extension will be constructed out of steel or equivalent coating to be white. Design to be approved by Buyer.
31. Gray water tank pump out deck fitting
38. 100 M Stainless Steel Anchor Chain
39. Stainless Steel Anchor
CALL/TEXT SCOTT: 239-233-5770 or Email: email@example.com