X-43 Royal blue WITH NEW MAST AND RIG from 2013 !!! A high performance cruiser with elegant lines and good allround update. The X-43 is almost as supplied directly from the yard. Here is a unique opportunity to acquire a beautiful and well sailing X-43, with a new mast, Rod-Rigg. From the extensive equipment list which include new Raymarine multi display from 2015, New Raymarine plotter with digital radar from 2014 - and a sail wardrobe far beyond the ordinary .... Enjoy equipment list !! The interior is high quality with beautifully crafted woodwork, a comfortable and functional layout, nice cushion cover and good headroom throughout the boat. This is a 3-cabin version with Owners Cabin in forepeak, of course, with direct access to private toilet and shower ...!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The sailing performance is expected to be the best for any production 43ft cruiser/racer on the market. The same ingredients that have put X-Yachts? name on the map over the past 24 years are integrated and further developed on the new X-43. X-Yachts is the boatyard that has produced most winning models for the former Ton and One Ton Cups, and most recently X-Yachts has been the sole supplier for the winning Commodores Cup Team 2002 (France won with two IMX 40s and an X-442).
The X-43 is designed to continue the trendsetting Performance Cruising Line that started back in 1990 and now ranges from the 30ft X-302 to the 61ft X-612. The X-43 will be available in 4 different interior layouts:
• 3 Cabin Classic & Modern and
• 4 Cabin Classic & Modern
The X-43 is supplied with a high level of standard equipment including items such as anchor windlass, German mainsheet system, stainless steel anchor, Andersen winches, gas springs on all cockpit lockers and sprayhood amongst others. A cruiser and racer in one The sailing performance is expected to be the best for any production 43ft cruiser/racer on the market. The same ingredients that have put X-Yachts’ name on the map over the past 24 years are integrated and further developed on the new X-43.
Standard Features Above Deck
• Recessed spray hood on stainless steel frame work
• Chrome polished aluminium framed skylights and port lights
• Hull recessed port lights and hull recessed sheer stripe
• Rounded off sheer line with teak toe rail
• Stainless steel winches
• White powder painted mast and boom
• Single line reefing system
• Deck recessed furling drum for the standard furling headstay
• Deck recessed mast control lines
• Deck recessed double mainsheet led back to cockpit winches
• Deck recessed anchor winch
• Standard teak laid deck in cockpit and at bathing platform
Standard Features Below Deck
• Teak interior using first grade teak veneers
• Wooden teak floors with inserted “edging borders”
• Choice between modern or classic, three or four cabin interior versions
• Galley counter top in moulded “high tech granite”
• Sleeping berths foreseen with battens under the cold foam mattresses for improved comfort
• Sky Screen roller curtains/mosquito curtains under skylight in owner’s and main cabin
• Deep circle gel batteries for the yacht’s electrical power consumption
• Engine installation with maximized sound insulation with electrical forced air ventilation
• Main switchboard with thermo fuses
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.