Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Bom: 9 ft 1 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 6 in
Avvik: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Motormodell: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Drev type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Marsjfart: 28 knop
Maks Hastighet: 33 knop
Ferskvannstank: (20 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (100 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (10 Gallons (US))
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Briarwood is a shallow-draft, water-jet driven runabout boat built to cruise gracefully in ocean conditions. With seating for up to 10, her forward cuddy cabin accommodations provide sleeping berths for two and a head when an overnight trip is in the plans.
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker with hide-a-way stainless steel plow anchor and roller and Muir electric windlass with remote.
- Pressure fresh water sink
- Insulated cooler
- Fresh water cockpit shower.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Clarion XMD1-RET AM/FM CD Player with water resistant front panel and two pairs of speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Bow rail
- Teak cockpit deck
- Custom Awlgrip cockpit interior
- Set-up for fishing with rod holders.
- Water ski tow pole mounted at transom
- Matching Ultraleather Taupe 291-3779 (tan with brown stripes) covered cushion seating throughout
HULL and DECK
- Custom Olive Green Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Light Cream gelcoat boot stripe
- Black bottom paint
- Custom Mocha Awlgrip cockpit interior
- Custom hull pin striping
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Teak cockpit sole
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Tow rope pole on transom for water-skiing
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel pop-up bow, mid-ship, and stern cleats
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass teak coaming cap
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Direct overboard drain scuppers
- Storage in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole hatch
- This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next aft is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area that seats four. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box. The teak covered engine box has a built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Full cockpit cover attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use
- Custom varnished teak cockpit table with removable flush mount pedestal
- (4) Stereo speakers in cockpit - Aft and forward Pressure water system
Through the forward sliding Cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim.
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- Access through forward door to anchor rode locker
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Ultraleather Taupe
- Filler piece with cushion to make full berth
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD1-RET AM/FM CD Player with remote at helm
- Storage bin under the cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge.
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
Forward is the Helm Area with Ultraleather Taupe helm and passenger swivel chairs.
- Varnished teak dash
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage.
- (3) Cup holders outboard port and starboard integral in varnished teak shelf
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speaker port and starboard outboard below each shelf and aft.
Passenger area has a varnished teak glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with a cup holder built in.
- A varnished teak access door opens to chart storage below.
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod with a teak dash
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
- Remote stereo control
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon ST6001+ Autopilot
- Updated Raytheon color chartplotter on custom stainless steel mounting plate
- Raytheon 53 DSC VHF Radio
- Ritchie compass
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in matching Ultraleather Taupe.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Custom varnished teak table with folding leaf mounts on a removable flush-mounted pedestal.
- Custom built-in cup holder forward.
The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Cockpit speakers
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating
- Storage lockers under port and starboard seat
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
2003 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive (with back-up bucket control)
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®" Gen2 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature, and Bennett trim tab gauge
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Windlass package: Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain + 150’ anchor rode on custom folding anchor roller with Muir electric windlass – controls at helm.
- Custom built-in boarding steps
- Forward bow burgee flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Hand-held flare kit + Orion flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders with covers
- Full cockpit cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.