Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Sweden Yachts
Designer: Peter Norlin & Jens Ostmann
LOA: 46 ft 5 in
Bom: 13 ft 7 in
LWL: 39 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 7 ft 5 in
Avvik: 12428 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Engine Power: 75 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 6
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sweden Yachts 45 is a quick, safe, seaworthy craft with a sumptuously relaxing interior. The advanced hull design makes her wonderfully easy to sail and maneuver. Ample locker space, plenty of hot water, a dream galley and well-appointed heads make for great on board living.
Our fast, safe sailing craft originate from the demands made by both the archipelagos with their rapidly changing winds and unpredictable seas and the heavy weather and imposing waves not infrequently produced by the mighty North Sea.
Sweden Yachts constructs sailboats of extreme comfort that handle easily and require only minimal maintenance.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The deck and hull are constructed of end-grain balsa core sandwiched between hand-laid fibreglass double aluminum frames.
- The wiring runs through conduits above the water line, while hoses are laid through ducts placed below the floorboards.
- Winches and heavy deck fittings are reinforced with plywood core and heavy backing plates.
- The stainless steel mast step is bolted to the integrated bottom reinforcement system which absorbs and distributes forces from the mast, rigging and keel.
- Teak decks of 12mm thick teak.
- Bottom epoxied from new.
- Retractable bowsprit.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel with bulb and deep sump.
- Single balanced spade rudder, in GRP moulding with solid stainless steel rudderstock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D2-75 75hp.
- Inboard diesel.
- Sail drive.
- Sail drive seals 2019.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 2,970 hours.
- Cruising speed – 7 knots.
- Maximum speed – 10 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max power duo 80 8HP bow thruster in tunnel.
- Volvo 4 blade folding propeller.
- Propeller seals 2019.
- Rope cutter.
- 12V / 24V and 230V / 115V electrical circuits.
- 4 x (Sept 2018) Nautik 200 AH batteries.
- 1 x Engine battery. 12v 120amp.
- Mastervolt battery monitor.
- Mastervolt 24V / 50AH battery charger. Mass sine.
- Inverter 1500W-220V.
- 2 x Alternators (95AH-24V for services and 12V for the engine battery).
- Fischer Panda 8000 generator. 3,500kW. 205 hrs.
- Mastervolt inverter 1500w.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Isotemp 40 Litre calorifier (hot water) with digital display.
- Hot water from engine and shorepower.
- Sea water foot pump.
- Spectra MPC-3000 (pickled).
- Manual bilge pump.
- Electric bilge pump. Jabsco submersible with rule float switch.
- Total capacity of 500 litres in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
- Racor filters with changeover switch.
- Total capacity of 435 litres in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Binnacle Compass.
- Raymarine ST60+ Multi display.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind speed/angle display.
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic display.
- Raymarine Autopilot control display (ST6000 + T2 Linear drive unit+ with T400G).
- Raymarine RL70C Colour chart plotter / radar display (2KW. Radome).
- Raymarine 240 DSC VHF.
- Bow thruster control switch.
- Anchor windlass control switches.
- 6 x Raymarine ST60 Displays giving boat speed, log, depth, wind and compass details.
At chart table:
- Raymarine RL80C pathfinder colour chart plotter / GPS / radar.
- Raymarine ST60+ multi display (log, speed, depth and wind).
- Raymarine autopilot display.
- Barometer and clock.
- Raymarine 230E VHF.
- Navtex GMDSS marine decoder.
- Sailor satellite phone. SC4150.
- Combi antenna GSM/VHF/Radio.
- Iridium handset.
- Washing machine 220V. Euronova 800, in forward heads.
- Large Isotherm fridge 24V water cooled. 6080 SP.
- Top loading fridge with freezer compartment.
- SMEV 3-burner gas cooker with oven.
- Galley safety strip.
- 2 x Jabsco marine WCs.
- Wash hand basin.
- Separate shower in forward heads.
- Opening porthole.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher 5KW hot air heating (8 x outlets, including drying locker).
- 5 x Hella cabin fans throughout.
- Sharp Aquos LC-IJB4E TV/DVD (with free to air). In saloon.
- Alpine radio/CD player with saloon and cockpit speakers.
- DVD player.
- Tri-colour navigation light with anchor light.
- Deck light.
- Steaming light.
- 24v deckhead and reading lights throughout.
- Normal pulpit nav. lights and stern light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 cabins.
- Internal finish and joinery constructed where possible from marine grade light weight mahogany faced cored panels, and elsewhere in premium quality solid mahogany; all finished with satin varnish.
- The sole is constructed from the traditional teak and holly style boards finished with varnish.
- Leather in the saloon. New upholstery in leatherette pure white 01/19.
- Blue chenille upholstery in all other cabins.
- All berths are fitted with lee clothes.
Description of layout from forwards:
The forward end is effectively the owner’s suite, complete with dedicated heads and shower facilities. The heads is sufficiently sized to have a separate shower area forward with the heads sited at the aft end across from the sink and vanity unit.
A large double berth running fore and aft is offset to port in the owner’s cabin, with ample storage provided in a selection of drawers beneath. Quality mattress with topper. To starboard, rather than the standard seating unit, is a dresser type unit which was custom built.
The saloon is laid out with the large saloon table and wrap around seating to port. Outboard of the seating, storage is provided behind the seat back and in front, opening lockers. The forward locker has been cut to fit the glasses. Below the table is a large drinks locker, again with cut outs to support the bottles. Down the starboard side of the saloon is a good sized chart table and separate navigator’s seat and working area, with repeaters for navigation instrumentation, plotter and radar. Storage provided for a large quantity of charts, along with other gear, in a selection of lockers and drawers.
The galley area is situated aft of the navigators work area. It has an L-shaped layout. Utilization of space is maximized through use of the pull out chopping board, which serves as either a worktop extension or infill over the double stainless steel sink.
Directly opposite the galley is the main heads compartment with WC, vanity unit and shower area. Separate door to port aft cabin. Teak slatted sole grates are fitted in the forward heads, providing a self-draining non-slip surface. The aft heads is fitted with Corian flooring.
Aft, either side of the companionway, are the port and starboard aft cabins. Both of a matching size with double berths and ample storage for two crews’ belongings provided in each, throughout a selection of lockers.
- Keel stepped "Marstrom" carbon mast (white) with a double set of swept back spreaders.
- Taller mast than standard (21.5m air draft ex. antennas etc.).
- Hydraulic mast tensioner (at mast heel).
- "FurlerBoom" with carbon fibre cylinder (in boom furling).
- 4 x Mast steps.
- Telescopic Carbon bowsprit for the Gennaker.
- Carbon spinnaker pole (stows on deck).
- Furlex twin groove furling system for Genoa.
- Self-tacking headsail system.
- Removable cutter stays.
- Most of the running rigging is Spectra and is led to the cockpit.
- Navtec hydraulic rod kicker (vang).
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Full running gear for spinnaker (no sail).
- Full running gear for Gennaker (including sail).
- 2 x Andersen 46ST electric primary winches.
- 4 x Andersen self-tailing winches in the cockpit for halyards and sheets etc.
- Working sail area: 1089.00sqft.
- IJPE: 1089.58sqft.
- I: 59.58ft.
- J: 17.42ft.
- P: 58.25ft.
- E: 19.58ft.
- "Hydranet" In-boom furling (fully) battened mainsail by Velas Gandara (Vigo) in very good condition 2014.
- "Hydranet" Furling Jib by Velas Gandara (Vigo) in very good condition 2014.
- Storm Jib by North Sails clips on to the Cutter Stay 2003.
- Gennaker inc. snuffer by North Sails.
- 2 x Mahogany cockpit tables.
- Electrically operated fold down GRP transom with steps and stainless steel swim ladder.
- "Harken mainsheet track on the coachroof.
- Numerous opening deck hatches and portholes.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardrails with opening gates.
- Dorade deck vents with stainless steel protection.
- Aft of the windlass is a large sail locker, access to chain locker windlass motor and watermaker.
- Port and starboard aft cockpit has large lazerette lockers for storage, generator fitted in starboard side.
- Stainless steel passarelle and bow ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar electric windlass 24V. 900W.
- Capstan on the windless.
- 25kg Delta anchor.
- 60m of galvanised 10mm chain.
- 21kg S/S kedge anchor.
- Anchor wash.
- Ample mooring lines and fenders.
- Ample mooring cleats with fairleads.
- Self-draining anchor locker.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Winter deck cover.
- Cushions including back rests at the pushpit.
- Sprayhood with grab rails. Attaches to bimini with infill piece.
- Full cockpit enclosure with separate stainless steel frame.
- Cover for the furling boom.
- Binnacle and wheel covers.
- Cockpit cushions have loose toweling covers.
- Inflatable dinghy.
- Outboard engine bracket on the pushpit.
- “Autoflug” 8 person life raft in a canister mounted on the coachroof with cover.
- 2 x Horseshoe lifebuoys.
- 2 x Danbuoys.
- 3 x Harness eyes in the cockpit.
- 2 x Jackstays (2016 Webbing).
- 2 x Radar reflectors.
- Man overboard sling.
- Jotron EPIRB.
- 5 x Harness eyes.
- Emergency tiller arrangement.
- 3 x Fire extinguishers (2016).
- Flares 2016.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.