Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Donald O'Keeffe
Flaggstat: United States
LOA: 106 ft 0 in
Bom: 22 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 6 in
Total Power: 3100 HP
Engine Power: 1550 HP
Drev type: Andre
Engine Power: 1550 HP
Marsjfart: 15 knop
Ferskvannstank: (1370 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (7130 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 5
Antall toalett: 6
Lower deck: Aft stern platform; walk-in lazarette and sound proof generator room; engine room; two guest staterooms and master stateroom amidship; two crew cabins forward with lounge.
Main deck: Euro stern; open aft deck; walkaround side decks; main salon; dining plus bar; day head; semi-raised pilothouse; galley with dining lounge; fore-deck lounge and storage; anchoring gear; bow seat.
Boat deck with tenders; seating with table; bar with stools; flying bridge helm; port and starboard companion seating.
WOW's SALON is breathtaking due to the large windows and glass panels across the aft bulkhead. The aft corners are glazed with curved glass inserts from deck to ceiling, eliminating the dark corners. Plenty of seating, surrounds the flat screen TV and entertainment system which are housed in a four door credenza to starboard with match book sequenced burlwood. The interior wood showcases a quarter sawn English brown oak throughout with large crown, base and raised panel moldings finished with a satin varnish. You'll find accents of patterned dark mocha Wengé flooring in strategic areas providing contrast. Blinds and drapery provide privacy.
Forward in the salon is the granite topped wet bar, refrigerator, ice maker, and wine cooler concealed behind English oak cabinetry. Just aft, is a custom built dining table positioned beneath a recessed wood encased soffit featuring wood beams and a suspended grid of fiber optic lighting. To port of the dining table you'll find matching wood cabinetry with leather drawer pulls and slotted storage for storage. To starboard, a game table with chairs.
Forward to port in the main salon, the large DAY HEAD showcases a vaulted ceiling of custom metallic mosaic tiles and custom cabinetry with a bronzed vessel sink set into a bronze glass mosaic counter top.
Walking forward, you'll find the GALLEY
. In the center, is a walk around island, providing storage and informal dining. On the forward bulkhead a elegant stainless steel cooking station with stainless steel drawers on each side, and a bronze tiled recess above with elaborate carved moldings and a curved glass exhaust collector overhead. To port is a stainless microwave/convection oven and a coffee station below. Wraparound granite counters and a farm style stainless sink and cabinetry provide plenty of storage. The entire galley enjoys a panoramic view of the surrounding waters thanks to large windows port and starboard.
- Kuppersbusch glass top 5 burner range
- Kuppersbusch stainless steel convection oven
- Kuppersbusch stainless and glass range hood
- Miele built-in stainless steel coffee system
- Sharp Carousel microwave
- KitchenAid trash compactor
- Miele stainless steel dishwasher
- Sub-zero dual refrigerators
- Sub-zero freezer drawers (4)
- Stainless steel Tuscan "country villa" sink
- Sharp flat screen built-in television
- Central vacuum system
The MASTER STATEROOM is accessed directly off the salon thru a English brown oak paneled stairway. Centered amidship, the MASTER has a grand entry and central foyer with double arched doors. The entire, aft headboard showcases sketch-faced burl wood within a stile and rail grid work of quartered English brown oak. Hidden in the beamed ceiling is a drop panel housing a flat screen T.V.
On either side of the berth, you'll find access to his and her master heads featuring tumbled marble, coco-brown onyx faucets and bronze fixtures.
There are two GUEST
accommodations directly across the foyer from the master. The foyer is rich with details including a triangular shaped burl wood sculpture niche, lit from within, all atop a patterned Wengé flooring. A built in stacked laundry center is concealed behind a paneled English oak door.
There are two staterooms, one with a queen berth, featuring a curved wood cornice with inlaid sunburst pattern above the berth and radiating ceiling panels to form a fan shape. Similar to the treatment in the master suite, a flat screen TV panel drops down from the ceiling in this VIP guest stateroom. The ensuite head is lined with marble and has a beautiful, marble walk-in shower.
The twin stateroom opposite to starboard, has an entertainment center mounted on the forward bulkhead there is a built-in speaker system and panel access to the yacht's central entertainment system. An ensuite head features a marble shower.
are private and located forward of the galley, and below decks. All areas showcase the English brown oak wood. There are two generous staterooms each with en-suite heads. The showers are lined in a rustic antiqued ceramic tile, as is the floor of the crew laundry area and a suitably equipped crew galley. A lounge area for the crew includes a leather L-shaped settee and Corian topped dinette table.
- GE Microwave
- U-Line refrigerator
- Kohler sink
- Sharp flat screen television
- Sony DVD/CD player
- Bosch Axxis stacked laundry system
is amidships and five steps up from the main deck. A bronze railing lines the stairs and open deck of the pilothouse and visibility is greatly enhanced by wraparound glass panels including a unique view through large windows on the main deck level, port and starboard. The pilothouse showcases English brown oak with grand moldings. It showcases an impressive command station containing a full Glass Bridge system with the latest generation of navigation electronics. An oversized, curved settee surrounds a triangular Emperador marble table. The helm area itself is furnished with a custom Stidd chair. The helm console trim is a rare, hand picked burl wood surrounded by leather and oak woodwork while the pilothouse sole is planked in English oak and dark Wengé hardwood. Pilothouse Electronics
- 2 Northstar 6000i DGPS/WAAS independent units
- Triple glass screen monitors
- Sharp 19 inch flat screen computer monitor
- Independent ship's computer and navigation computer
- 2 Furuno FR2117 BB X-band radars
- 2 Icom M602 VHF radios
- C-Plath Navipilot V autopilot
- Navistar satellite compass
- SeaTel 24985 stabilized antenna system
- Panasonic KX TD 816-3 phone system with 8 stations
- Elbex CCTV system, engine room and aft deck cameras
- Quantum QT60 65hp hydraulic bow thruster
- Quantum ARC 3000 stabilizer control system
- Quantum QC800 stabilizers
- Brooks & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 depth, wind, anemometer, log, and boat speed instruments
Flying Bridge and Boat Deck
FLYING BRIDGE and BOAT DECK are six steps from the pilothouse. The center helm features a Stidd chair and is flanked port and starboard by built-in, forward facing companion seating with storage underneath. The helmsman has access to full controls, instruments, compass, GPS plotter, radar, rudder angle indicator, depth and speed indicators, VHF, stabilizer and thruster controls, plus full function port and starboard wing control stations. Also found on the bridge is a multi-function telephone station, radar arch with multiple antennae, both radar scanners, refrigerator/ice maker, two-6 man life rafts and a new 17' DLX AB inflatable with Yamaha 115 Painted white with custom standing platform boarding ladder and power pole. The flybridge is furnished with a full-service bar with a granite top and four Crown bar stools to starboard. Just aft of the bar is a built-in Eskimo 600 lb. a day ice maker that dumps into its on custom icebox. To port is the granite topped high/low table with bench seating (storage beneath) for dining and/or entertaining. The flybridge entertainment area is complete with its own 50" TV that drops from the hardtop. The sound system (AM/FM/CD player and exterior speakers) has dramatic fiber optic lighting options.
The aft deck has teak flooring and enclosed bulwarks topped with a hefty, varnished teak cap extending fully around the vessel in traditional Burger fashion. The aft deck features a teak dining table with seating for six, along with two wicker over-sized chairs and side table. Teak, watertight glass and aluminum Freeman doors lead to a generous side deck to port and starboard, and port and starboard aft side entries provide easy dock access off the aft deck. Forward, you will find midship side entries through bulwark gates port and starboard. Beveled glass French doors lead from the aft deck into the salon, thru a single, hinged glass door.
Port and starboard stairways lead down to the transom platform where you access the engine room, outside shower, and stern shore power connections. A 14' pneumatic/hydraulic, telescoping passarelle adjusts to reach side or stern docks and retracts when not in use, and deploys from the starboard side stair case. Two electric powered capstans aid docking.
The ENGINE ROOM and LAZARETTE are aft, accessed from aft deck hatch or thru a watertight Freeman transom door. The lazarette houses the aluminum workbench, sink, tool storage, CO2 tanks and main distribution panels. To starboard is the 40 KW Kilo Pak soft mounted generator in a stainless steel, sound enclosure. The Matrix 3600 GPD water maker and air compressor also reside in this aft area as well as the dual ASEA 50 kVA converter system. Thru another watertight door fitted with a glass panel, is the main engine room; central is the second 40 KW Kilo Pak rpm generator also soft mounted in a stainless steel sound enclosure. Port and starboard are the two main engines, and two glass topped sea chests which accommodate all of the raw water requirements of the vessel. You'll also fine air conditioning chiller units, all stainless-steel fuel manifolding, fuel flow monitor, coalescing fuel scrubbing system, pneumatic fuel gauges, Racor secondary fuel filters, S.S. lube oil manifolding, S.S. bilge pump manifolding, sewage treatment system, engine and generator batteries, various pump motors and back-up pumps, double 4' florescent light fixtures, back-up DC lighting, Delta T air induction system and exhaust fans. A set of back-up mechanical Kobelt engine controls are overhead mounted.
- Maxwell #4500 windlass (2) fore deck hydraulic
- Chain ½", length 300' (x2)
- Dual Navy anchors with chain rode
- Dual anchor pockets with thru deck hawse pipes
- Fore deck wash down
- Fore deck teak seat at stem
- Bell stand on fore deck
- Forward and aft reel systems for shore cords
- Port and starboard aft deck Maxwell electric capstans #3500
- Nautical Structures pneumatic/hydraulic 14' telescoping passarelle
- Nautical Structures EZ-3000 crane
- Aft deck table and seating
- Carlisle & Finch remote control searchlight
- Kahlenberg air horns
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Fore and aft throw rings (2)
- Aft deck shower
- Foredeck cuddy storage
- Ships air whistle
- Fuel: 7,130 gallons (26,407 liters)
- Water: 1,370 gallons (5,074 liters)
- Watermaker: 1,200 gallons/day (4,444 liters)
- Lube Oil: 80 gallons
- Waste Oil: 80 gallons
- Gray Water: 320 gallons
- Sludge: 55 gallons
Main engines: (2) Caterpillar Model C-30 DITA diesels, 1550 hp each, with heaters and Walker Air Seps
Gearboxes: ZF Marine, BW 2150A Johnson propellers, 5 blade, 44" x 43"
Fuel Consumption and Range Data
RPM: 2300 / 2200 / 2100 / 2000 / 1800 / 1600 / 1400 / 1200 / 1000
Knots: 21 / 18.8 / 17.4 / 16.6 / 14.8 / 13.7 / 12.6 / 10.9 / 9.0
Cons.: 154 / 128 / 116 / 98 / 74 / 50 / 34 / 23 / 15
Range: 924 / 995 / 1016 / 1147 / 1355 / 1547 / 2511 / 3211 / 4065
*Consumption is for both engines. Range/reserve allowance is only 5% in consideration of day tank usage. Figures not to be relied on but are reasonably accurate.
Generators & Electrical
(2) Kilo Pak: 40 KW each Generator power plants:
John Deere 4045 DFM Natural Output:
208V, 3 phase, 60 Hertz Shore power:
240V, 3 phase, 60 Hertz Voltage:
- ASEA AC50-3-2 Dual Cabinet 50Kva Frequency/Voltage Convertor, Mediterranean compatible
- Burger A.M.P.S. Ship's AC Power Management system
- Burger BASICS Ship's information and alarm system
- Reagan Equipment EMS Switchboard Distribution panel
- 2 Sentry 60 amp automatic battery chargers
- Charles 60 amp 24V automatic battery charger
- 2 UPS Powerware 9120 / 1000VA power savers
- 2 X 2 12V Dryfit gelled batteries DF8D4V, engine starting banks
- 2 X 2 12V Dryfit gelled batteries DF8D4V, generator starting banks
- 1 X 2 12V Dryfit gelled batteries DF230/6TN, electronics bank
- Forward and aft shore cable reels
- Paladin Advantage power monitor
- Watermaker: Matrix 3600 GPD
- Kobelt electronic single lever engine controls (4 stations)
- Stabilizers: Quantum QC1000x2 w/ARC 3000
- Bow thruster: Quantum hydraulic QT 65 hp
- Jastrom hydraulic steering system
- Quantum Marine central hydraulic power system
- Backup engine controls, in engine room
- Kaydon coalescent fuel purification system
- Central manifold 220V bilge pump system
- Fuel filtration: Racor triple on each engine
- Racor single on each generator
- (5) automatic bilge pumps
- Ansul CO2 fire suppression system
- Fresh water filter system, twin pumps, 110V
- Engine generator oil change system
- Fill Rite fuel flow meter
- Delta T engine room air intake de-misters
- Stainless steel fuel valves and piping
- Pilothouse fuel transfer control
- Kahlenberg air compressor
- Sewage system holding tank
- Hamann Sewage treatment system
- U-Line ice maker, FB
- U-Line refrigerator, FB
- Dual raw water air conditioning pumps
- Carlisle & Finch remote controlled searchlight
- Headhunter fuel & water tank monitor
- Hersey pneumatic gauges (4 fuel [fwd, Midship, aft & ER tanks] 1 water)
- Marine-Air chilled water HVAC system, 180,000 btu, 3-stage VFD
- Maytag stacked laundry system
- Bosch Axxis stacked laundry system
- Elbex color CCTV monitor - engine room & aft deck
- Engine room 220V exhaust fans, P&S
- Work bench w/vise and SS sink
- Snap-on tool chest
- Bench grinder
- 2015-16 complete paint job hull and super structure
- Custom Hard Top installed by Pipe welders, with EZ2CY enclosure, fold down 50" TV under top (2015)
- New HD TV system throughout boat with new TV in salon and Master stateroom
- Eskimo 600# a day ice maker on flybridge
- Plumbing to A/C chillers all reworked for a better flow of water
- All three chillers replaced with new Titanium chillers (all A/C work preformed by Gulfstream marine in Palm Beach)
- 5- new air handlers
- New fly bridge windshield
- Both A-SEA converters gone through and refurbished by Wards Marine
- The ships systems monitor was also replaced and serviced (2016)
- Fire system in engine room completely refurbished (2017)
- Entire new exhaust system installed by Marine Exhaust Systems of Palm Beach, from main engine turbochargers thru bulkhead to exhaust tubes (2017)
- Replaced all cutlass bearings, tides shaft seals and alignment (2017)
- Entire bottom area was media blasted down to barrier coat repaired, primed & painted. all running gear and rudders where done at this time (all work was done a American Yachts in Stuart, FL) (2017)
- Custom sun screen made for the aft deck
- New 17' DLX AB inflatable w/ 115hp Yamaha (white), with custom standing platform, boarding ladder and power pole (2017)
- Both main engines were gone thru late in 2016 the cylinder heads where replaced on port engine and the starboard engine checked out fine. Both engines had new After coolers. Heat exchangers cleaned and serviced. New cooling system raw water system pressure gauges to monitor raw water pump status.also added a fresh water flush the system for use in southern salty waters. this work done by Pan tropic and Coastline diesel.
- Teak Cap rail completely stripped and refinished (2016)
- Bow thruster was De-propped & checked for leaks, entire tube was media blasted like bottom, all fluids replaced new and pressure checked. work done by Fred Cooks of Quantum stabilizers in Stuart, FL (2017)
- The fresh water system was re-plumbed to where both the main and back up pumps each had there on filter and a priming valve to simplify any work or changeover (2017)
- All battery's where changed out with the same as installed originally 11 years ago (2017)
- 4-undewater lights tri color across the stern
- 2-underwaer lights pointing straight down under bottom
- 2-underwater lights out side (1 each side)
- Underwater camera for viewing on all TV's
- Cameras on aft deck and engine room
Comments & Exclusions
was Burger's second Advanced Construction Series project which enabled the Burger craftsmen to demonstrate the best of the best.
Of particular note is the fact that the principle woodwork utilized in the interior, English Brown Oak, was derived from a single tree specially milled for this project. There will never be another yacht like WOW. She is a truly a work of art.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.