This Azimut 80 is an ideal yacht for a family or entertainment. She has a large sociable flybridge and a generous saloon. For overnight stay there are four spacious cabins each boasting private ensuites plus a crew cabin with head. The midships fully equipped galley can be separated by a screen or opened up when serving food and drinks.
Recently upgraded with brand new top of the range equipment: CMC electric fin stabilizers (paid for, being installed), new 35KW Kohler genset (paid for, being installed), bow thruster, stern thruster, navigation screen, and others. Has also been renovated internally.
Extremely well looked after by her experienced and hands-on owner, she is great value and available now!
Note. Asia Yachting is appointed directly by the owner.
For more information contact
Garry Frenklah, Senior Broker
Mobile/Whatsapp/Viber/Wechat +852 6223 3384,
· Double bed with latex mattress.
· Indirect lighting underneath the bed.
· Two nightstands.
· TV cabinet.
· Big panoramic window divided into three vertical section on both sides.
· Lounge settee on starboard side.
· Vanity with opening counter top, mirror and stool on portside.
· Walk-in closet with drawers and hanging bar.
· Drawers underneath bed.
· Safe box
· Curtains and carpet
The wide fly bridge is accessible through the built-in fiberglass staircase in the aft cockpit
· Pilot console includes:
- main engine controls,
- main engine and reversing gear gauges,
- electronic equipment for navigation,
- rudder angle indicator,
- forward anchor winch control,
- trim tabs indicator/control,
- electric search light, horn, navigation light controls,
- fire extinguisher pump control,
- maneuvering intercom connecting wheelhouse, main deck and engine room.
· Helm seat (central position) for three people.
· Table in fiberglass with extensible perimetric leaf.
· Big curved sofa in fiberglass on starboard.
· Furniture with built-in sink, refrigerator and barbecue.
· Wide sunbathing area on aft.
· Electro-hydraulic davit (500 kg max capacity) to lift tender and waverunner
· Second sofa on portside.
· Fiberglass arch with navigation lights, antennas and search light.
· Lights and watertight loudspeakers connected to the stereo system in salon. · Windscreen in plexiglass with frame in stainless steel.
· Craddle for tender.
· Craddle for waverunner.
· Flybridge drainage piped and discharged
· Sliding door for saloon in tempered glass and stainless steel.
· Teak table with stainless steel pole in cockpit.
· Storage on aft for fenders and fire extinguishing host.
· Storage under staircase to flybridge.
· Two watertight loudspeakers in the cockpit ceiling with volume control.
· Electro-hydraulic gangway, retractable, in stainless steel and teak.
· Electro-hydraulic swim ladder
· Electrically operated boarding gate on transom staircase.
· Housing for shower and shore connections along the transom stairway (shore power, water TV and phone, fuel tank filler)
· Door to access the engine room from the bathing platform.
· Port side garage for jet ski integrated in the hull
· Electrical winch for launching/recovering the jet ski.
· Electro-hydraulic door for the jet ski garage (w/ emergency handles).
· Stainless steel handrail for staircase to swim platform.
Bow Thruster, Stern Thruster, Kohler Generator and CMC Electric Fin Stabilizer are brand new.
Boat has a watermaker.
There is a separate crew cabin and galley.