Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Flaggstat: United States
LOA: 37 ft 4 in
Bom: 11 ft 10 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 6 in
Avvik: 12000 lbs
Ballast: 3300 lbs
Klarering til bro: 50 ft 6 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Motormodell: MD2030-D B1
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 29 HP
Ferskvannstank: (80 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (40 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (15 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 5
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 1
Antall sitteplasser: 8
36' Bavaria Vessel Walkthrough
From the swimplatform, you can walk through the open transom into the cockpit and find benchseating with storage on either side. Walk forward and step down into the salon, where you will find a stateroom aft on each side, galley port aft, benchseat/berth/storage to port and to starboard, nav station starboard aft, head port forward and another stateroom forward.
The head room in the forward stateroom and head is 5'9", 6'1" in the salon, 5'11" in the galley and 6' in each aft stateroom. The forward stateroom berth is 6'9" long, the salon port berth is 5'9" long, the salon starboard berth is 6'1" long and the aft staterooms berths are 6'9" long.
36' Bavaria Accommodations
Aurora offers a stateroom forward with a v-berth and two staterooms aft with a double size berth each. The salon has a single benchseat/berth on each side forward. The head is port forward.
36' Bavaria Salon
The salon offers a benchseat/berth with storage on each side forward, centerline folding teak table, teak & holly sole, storage cabinets, 4 portlights, overhead hatch with shade and a fan.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Bavaria Galley
The galley is located port aft in the salon.
- Bavaria Yachts 2-burner propane cooktop and oven - WestBend microwave oven - Waeco Coolmatic cold-plate refrigeration - Double stainless steel sinks - Storage cabinets and drawers - Formica countertop - Magma stainless steel BBQ grill in the cockpit
36' Bavaria Dining
Dining space is available at the salon fold-up teak table and the cockpit fold up table.
36' Bavaria Forward Stateroom
The forward stateroom offers a v-berth, fan, overhead hatch with shade, storage cabinets, hanging locker, benchseat with storage starboard aft and direct access to the head.
36' Bavaria Aft Staterooms
Both aft staterooms offer a double size berth, fan, 2 portlights, hanging locker, storage cabinet and shelf.
36' Bavaria Cockpit
The cockpit offers a sealed teak deck, dodger, bimini, benchseat with storage each side, walk-thru transom aft, folding lift up table and helm.
36' Bavaria Audio/Video Equipment
- JVC KD-S730 stereo/CD player
36' Bavaria Electronics
- Raymarine Radar
- Garmin GPS 152 chart plotter at the nav station - Icom IC-M422 VHF at the nav station with remote mic for the cockpit
- Plastimo clock and barometer at the nav station - Raymarine autopilot in the cockpit (2017) - Raymarine C120 multi-function display in the cockpit with Navionics electronic charts
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth displays in the cockpit - Plastimo Olympic 135 magnetic compass in the cockpit
36' Bavaria Electrical System
- Heart Interface 2000 watt inverter - Deka 904D battery (8/2017) - Duracell SLI4DA battery - Sure Power Industries multi battery isolator - Xantrex inverter/charger and battery monitor panel at the nav station
- 30 amp shore cord and connection
36' Bavaria Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta MD2030-DB1 29 hp auxiliary with approximately 1197 hours - Volvo Penta S255A gearbox - Sail Drive with 3-blade folding propeller
- Lewmar steering system - Ocean Breeze reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (16,500 BTU unit) - 15 gallon water heater
- Jabsco manual head
36' Bavaria Deck Equipment
- Lofrens Cayman 88 anchor windlass with remote control
- Delta anchor - Stainless steel rails fore and aft and stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines and netting on each side - Non-skid decks and sealed teak deck in the cockpit - Outboard bracket
- Stainless steel swim ladder - Hot/cold fresh water shower on the swimplatform - Custom winter cover
36' Bavaria Sails/Rigging
- Selden spars - Double spreader mast - Fully battened Mainsail with lazyjacks and Doyle stack pack - Harken roller furler and Jib (2017)
- Stormsail and anchor sail - Adjustable backstay - Running and standing rigging replaced in 2017 - Rutgerson traveler - 2 X Harken self-tailing 16 winches - 2 X Harken self-tailing 40 winches - All lines lead aft to the cockpit for easy sail handling
36' Bavaria Safety and Fire Protection
- Class A Ocean EC conformity rating - Fire extinguishers - Xintex S-1 propane fume detector - First Alert smoke detector
36' Bavaria Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.