- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Bali, Indonesia
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 165 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 1 533 457)
Rare fully imported Indonesian flagged Bavaria 49
2005 Bavaria 49 with five cabins and three heads, she sleeps 10 guests in comfort. This yacht has only had two private owners and done very few select charters.
She's been continuously upgraded and maintained by her owner and full time captain. She boasts a NEW Volvo D2 78hp engine, rebuilt generator, rigging replaced in 2013, solar panels, water maker, full safety equipment and a large rib with outboard, see the following description for the full comprehensive inventory.
Due do a change of plans the owner has decided to sell. This Bavaria 49 is perfect for someone looking for large volume family cruiser or the smart owner wanting to capitalise on its Indonesian flag and charter her in the most pristine archipelago in the world.
Paul has more than 25yrs experience in the yachting industry. Originally a shipwright and then working on super yachts for many years around the world. After 6 happy years in Singapore, Paul now lives in wonderful Indonesia and is ready to help you find your ideal yacht or find a new home for your existing one. email@example.com Mobile : +62 878 833 09010
Viewing a yacht in Indonesia is easy with our experienced team based in Jakarta and Bali. We can arrange a driver to collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts in Bali or Jakarta. We can help you through the complete yacht purchase process including arranging finance, moorings, yacht care or complete yacht management to make your purchase and future ownership a pleasure!
Please contact Paul Whelan at +62 (0)878 8330 9010
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Kjøl: pære kjøl
LOA: 50 ft 6 in
Bom: 14 ft 8 in
LWL: 43 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 6 ft 2 in
Ballast: 8598 lbs
tørrvekt: 24250 lbs
Total Power: 78 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 78 HP
Ferskvannstank: (121 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (55 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall dobbelkøyer: 3
Antall kabiner: 5
Antall toalett: 3
Antall baderom: 3
Elektrisk krets: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
Bavaria's flagship model demonstrates how comfortable a functional sailing yacht can be. With its spacious interior, the Bavaria 49 provides exceptionally ample room and remarkably generous stowage, which makes the 5-cabin-version an ideal charter yacht for families and crews up to ten persons. High quality materials and professional handcraft combine style, comfort and expedience. Featuring best sailing qualities, reliable workmanship, perfect style and practical spaciousness at considerable low cost, the Bavaria 49 represents another example of Bavaria?s unique price-performance ratio.
This Bavaria 49 has five cabins with 10 berths plus Saloon with comfortable settee Luxuriously styled saloon table Sideboards with stowage space and lockers. There is a practical chart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments
The Galley is complete with cook top with oven, half-cardanic Insulated cooling box, dual stainless steel sinks, ample stowage with drawers for dishes, pots and waste bucket.
- Volvo Penta D2 75hp engine (new 2017 – low hours)
- Fischer Panda 3,800 watts (recently rebuilt and serviced)
- Technicomar water maker (up to 300 litres p/d)
- Wind turbine
- Solar panels
- Five cabins (three double and two twin with bunks)
- Three bathrooms with hot/cold showers
- All cabins with AC/DC power and fans
- Two AC units in the saloon
- Full galley with 1 fridge and 2 freezers, oven and stove top, microwave, Krups coffee maker, toaster, waffle maker, juicer and more (all new cutlery, crockery and glassware)
- Marine Magma barbecue station and Sate grill
- All new saloon soft furnishings. Dining for eight guests in saloon and ten guests in cockpit
- Internet TV, bluetooth sound system, DVD players (one portable), Bavaria indoor/outdoor sound system
- Multimedia in 2 cabins
- 3.2m Tender with fiberglass bottom with 5hp outboard and a spare 25hp outboard (new and to be carried on board as an emergency engine) - with a removable stainless steel bracket that can be installed on the stern platform in 10 minutes
- Outdoor shower on the stern platform
- Secure safe box
- Two life rafts (one for 15 persons and another for 6 persons), both repacked and certified (the 15 person raft is new)
- Full range of life saving and safety/emergency equipment (life rings, man overboard rescue line, flare guns and canisters’, life vests (x15), weather gear for 6 pax and more) - all new and certified
- Four first aid kits - all new and certified
- Raymarine weather station
- Raymarine satnav and autopilot. One new dragonfly chart plotter and fish finder
- Two hammocks (new)
- Ice making machine (makes 15kg a day)
- Retractable swimming ladder
- Bow thruster
- Bow anchor with electric winch and a stern anchor. New 60m anchor chain.
- Two fresh water tanks
- Fuel tanks recently cleaned
- Port and starboard steering with compass
- Two mainsails, two Genoa sails, two headsails (with two booms) and one spinnaker
- All new bedding and towels and soft furnishings
- Recent drydock with all new antifouling
- Snorkelling masks and flippers for six
- Battery redundancy to ensure back up. Two new batteries.
- Marina and jetty stainless steel gangplank
- Tender davits (to secure under the solar panel during the voyage)
- Indonesian flagged with charter license. Import duty paid.
- The vessel draws 1.87 meters
- Six fenders
- Top mainstays replaced with new
- New Rigging in 2013
- 50% lines replaced with new
- The vessel carries a very extensive range of spares and tools
- Two bilge pumps (one new)
- Side deck and coach roof with anti-slip gelcoat structure
- Teak on cockpit seat thwarts and cockpit floor
- Stainless steel Pulpit Pushpit and Guardrail Bow fitting with anchor roller and electric windlass.
- 4 Cleats (aluminium) 2 Spring cleats, midships (aluminium)
- 4 Self-tailing genoa winches, two-speed 2 Winch handles
- Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit
- Self-draining anchor locker
- 2 Locker seats in cockpit
- Self-draining gas cylinder container
- Cockpit shower Boarding ladder
- Deck vents
- Electric bilge pump and manual bilge pump
- Navigation and deck lights
Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
Conventional rig Trimmable backstay Roller reefing gear for foresail
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Denne prisen er basert på dagens valutakurs.