For the past 14 years, one of Top proven and successful "Fishing Machines" out of our entire Marina. This Boston Whaler 320 Outrage has seen more fishing action than is possible to describe. With an experienced owner, the boat has been maintained mechanically with an open pocketbook. A one owner boat, he is ready in this stage of life to discontinue offshore fishing so ready to get his new Bay and near-shore boat. Priced competitively and ready to go do what this boat does best, creating more great "Fish Tales" for new owners who love fishing and adventure on the Gulf.
LOOK at the list of General info, Service, Upgrades, and added Options:
• Bought new at Treasure Island Marina
• Always inside-stored at TIM
• Only no-ethanol fuel from TIM, never fueled anywhere else
• Maintained with an open checkbook
• Meticulously flushed and cleaned after each use.
• All repairs done at TIM
• All service and repair records available
• Annual service 6/18
• Starboard Lower unit replaced 6/18
• Bow and Port deck box pumps replaced 6/18
• Both Steering rams replaced 6/18
• Port lower unit replaced 7/17
• (3)Optima 6 pack dry cell batteries 5/17
• New power heads on engines 1300 hrs.
Options and upgrades…..
• Northstar Display replaced with upgrade 16inch screen 6/14
• Global fix, EPIRB, automatic release coordinates are transmitted every 5 minutes. Registration with us coast guard 406 MHZ
• Furuno electronics GPS/LORAN
• Northstar electronics GPS/Radar/ Fish finder/ multi- functional display chart plotter/ map chip
• VHF radio
• On-board battery charger
• 4 electric reel plugs installed by TIM
• Upgraded Hi-output Live well pump
• Windlass w/SS anchor, chain, Rope
• Electric head- Vacuflush
• Taco telescopic outrigger poles (2) & rigging kit; never been used
• Light Blue Hull- Custom Wrapped after purchase new; same company removed wrap at Brokerage Listing 5/19
• Electric Trim Tabs w/Indicator
• Dual Mercury 275 CXXL Verado 4Strk (DTS) controls
NOTE New pictures after the custom-wrap also shown here, has been removed professionally by the same company that designed and installed it when owner purchased it new. The light Blue hull is in great condition looking almost brand new as a result. Some wear and tear shows on some upholstery and bolsters however a very simple fix for a new owner. This experienced "Fishing Machine" is ready to go, how about YOU!
Light Blue Hull- Protected from new with custom wrap removed at time of Brokerage Listing 5/19.
In 2005, at more than 32 feet in length with a wide 10-foot 2-inch beam, the 320 Outrage was Boston Whaler's biggest outboard model at that time. Its deep-V hull features a 23-degree deadrise at the transom, delivering the ultimate ride in superior comfort. But that's just the beginning of the range of features anglers will find in this fabulous fish-fighting machine. With a high 28 inches of interior freeboard, stainless steel toe rails and cockpit coaming pads, angling feels more comfortable and secure than ever. There's an enormous amount of storage space for rods and gear in handy areas throughout the boat. There are three insulated, in-floor fishboxes with pump-out. And the prep station includes a sink, tackle boxes, tool holders, cutting board and livewell with raw-water fill, as well as a trash receptacle.
The Unsinkable Unibond construction for safety and unsurpassed durability is BW's claim to fame for more than 61 years. Yacht-quality components include: 316-L grade SS; Tinned copper wiring; chrome-plated SS fasteners; heavey-duty rub rail. Accutrack hull design for a smooth, dry ride, superior stability and predictable tracking. Other standard features include: two 150-gallon fuel tanks, FW system with 40-gallon tank for console sink, transom shower and anchor washdown; three insulated in-floor fishboxes (2 aft, 1 forward; and hard top with electronics box, lights and life jacket storage. Electric trim tabs, hydraulic tilt steering; prep station with livewell, sink, tackle boxes, tool holders and cutting board.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.