Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Bom: 9 ft 1 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 6 in
Avvik: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Motormodell: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Drev type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Marsjfart: 28 mph
Maks Hastighet: 33 mph
Ferskvannstank: (20 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (100 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (10 Gallons (US))
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
* Preliminary Listing.
MERLIN is a 2005 open, shallow-draft runabout, built to cruise gracefully in lake or ocean conditions. With seating for up to 8, a forward cuddy cabin provides sleeping accommodations for two, including a head when an overnight trip is in the plans. She also has a trailer for storage or adventuring.
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way ss anchor roller with an electric windlass controlled from the helm or foredeck.
- Pressure fresh water cockpit sink
- Insulated cooler
- Fresh water cockpit shower.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM CD Player with remote at helm and two pairs of speakers.
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Teak covered transom
- Varnished teak dash, cockpit coaming, inside of windshield, and on the console faces port & starboard
- Cockpit bimini
- Ash sheathing in V-berth area
- Teak cockpit table
MERLIN is a very well detailed T-29 Runabout, and is available due to a change in the owner’s boating plans. MERLIN should be considered in excellent condition and she is an opportunity for a buyer to get a like new boat without the wait of the building time.
HULL and DECK
- Dark Green Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Light Cream gelcoat boot stripe
- Black bottom paint
- Varnished teak transom
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
COCKPIT + CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered-glass
- Varnished teak: Dash, interior windshield frame, and cockpit coaming.
There is a full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee at the transom with storage under the cushions. The engine box has an aft-facing cushioned settee, a teak covered built-in sink, and a teak covered insulated cooler convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area including a custom teak table. Forward is the helm and navigator seats and the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin.
- Cockpit bimini
- Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover secures the entire cockpit when not in use.
- Transom cover
- Windshield cover for storage
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished ash sheathing with white acoustic overhead with cherry trim.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two - include a V-berth with cushions finished in Basil Linen Sunbrella.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM CD Player with remote at helm
- Storage bins under the cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Northstar 952 color chart plotter
- Icom 402 VHF Radio
- Depth sounder
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM CD Player with water resistant front panel and two pairs of speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel mounted at the helm.
FORWARD COCKPIT AREA
Forward is the Helm Area with Almond Ultra-Leather helm and passenger swivel chairs.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between the seats offers additional storage
- Stereo speakers port and starboard outboard below each shelf
Passenger area has a varnished teak, glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with a cup holder built in
- Console face is finished in varnished teak
Starboard: The HELM STATION features:
- Varnished teak covered dash
- 15” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- Windlass helm control with remote at locker
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
- Remote stereo control
- Windshield wiper control with washers
Settee Area - is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in Regency Fern Sunbrella
- Varnished teak table has a folding leaf
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
MID and AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box covered in Regency Fern Sunbrella fabric.
- Cockpit speakers
Full-width, forward-facing aft settee with seating covered in Regency Fern Sunbrella fabric.
- Storage locker under starboard seat
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct drainage scuppers
- (2) Stainless steel drink holders at deck level
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system.
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger - Multi-stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
2005 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 jet drive
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick® Gen2” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Halon fire suppression system
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
- Electric lift engine box riser
- Halon engine compartment fire suppression system
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Muir electric windlass - control at helm and remote in locker
- Delta 15# anchor mounted on custom folding stainless steel anchor roller
- 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor
- 12# Danforth hi-tensile with 150’ of ½” anchor rode with chain leader
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
- Telescoping boat hook
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flares
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Tri-axle galvanized trailer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.