2005 Tiara 3800 Open
NOK 1 919 973*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Vancouver, BC
- Aktuell pris:
- Can$ 314 900 (NOK 1 919 973)
Be sure to watch the video of this spectacular Tiara
It's not often that Tiara's come to market in the Pacific Northwest, and for good reason. Once an owner experiences a Tiara, they won't let go, unless their buying another Tiara. Ask any Tiara owner. The reasons are clear, unsurpassed build quality, solid performance in rough water and as far as the 3800 is concerned, a versatile layout for very comfortable cruising and a big cockpit with 2 aft facing double seats and a double forward facing bench for cruising that folds up for unrestricted fishing. In fact did I mention that not one but both engines are equipped with trolling valves, both forward and reverse.
And if you don't have a place to keep the boat, assumable moorage c/w a parking space, in coveted Quay Side Marina is available with the purchase of this vessel.
This boat must be seen and is ready for her new owner, well in time for the new season. Call us now and we'll get you on board to see for yourself; you'll be glad that you did.
Call Richard at 604 240-4627 or 604 929-0651
Please contact Richard Evans at 604-240-4627
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 40 ft 9 in
Bom: 14 ft 2 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 6 in
Skarphet ved hekk: 18 ° at Transom
tørrvekt: 22600 lbs
Total Power: 960 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 480 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 480 HP
Marsjfart: 21 knop @ 1802 RPM
Maks Hastighet: 32 knop
Ferskvannstank: (110 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (411 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (40 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall dobbelkøyer: 1
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
A very comfortable over all feeling in a cabin space finished in rich teak
The master cabin is forward with a privacy curtain that recedes into the bulkhead, hang up locker, anchor watch display and massive storage under the double pedestal bed.
More storage in 6 hull side cabinets with hull side surfaces for books etc, beneath.
2nd Cabin/Settee Conversion: is to port. the settee easily converts into an over under bunk also with a privacy curtain that recedes into the bulkhead
Galley is just forward of the U Settee on the starboard side and features very nice amenities, including:
- Corian countertop
- Stainless steel undermount sinks
- Recessed 2 burner electric cook top
- Microwave oven
- AC/DC side by side refrigerator/freezer
- And loads of storage including 3 drawers and a full pantry
A big space for a 38 foot boat:
- Full fiberglass head and shower stall with sliding shower door and shower sump pump
- Vacuflush toilet with holding tank
- Corian countertop with sink
- Mirrored vanity above the sink
- Full frame wood door
Hull and Deck
As mentioned before, this layout is fabulous for fishing and for cruising, the helm station is fully enclosed with a fibreglass hardtop, complete with two opening hatches for air circulation. This space has 2 double seats facing forward and 2 facing aft. On days where you want the full outdoor experience, simply remove 3 Lexan and canvas panels. Now you have the 2 aft facing seats orientated towards 3 padded double benches surrounding the cockpit. And by the way, the 3 benches fold out of the way for when the fishing rods come out.
Other notable amenities include:
- Cruising Hardtop w/Front and side enclosures and 2 hatches w/built in Ocean Air Privacy Covers and screens
- Aft curtain in 3 panels c/with Lexan windows.
- Molded in fiberglass bow pulpit with a stainless-steel roller system
- Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system operated from either the bow with deck switches or remotely from the helm
- Wind shield is custom curved with a cool center window that opens with an electric actuator
- A drop-down engine room access for your quick checks and get this; an electric actuator that lifts the deck exposing both engines.
- Oversized helm seat with electric actuator adjustment
- Wet bar behind the helm seat
- Cockpit hot and cold shower
- Tiara custom 12V and 120V electrical system with master panel
- 12V two bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (3 engine batteries and 3 house batteries) with a battery parallel system.
- 9 kw Onan Generator c/with sound shield
- 40 amp Charles Battery Charger
- Dual screen Furuno Navnet screens
- Furuno GPS/Chart Plotter
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno Auto Pilot
- Cell phone booster
- Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3C-E / 480 HP engines
- Racor fuel filters and water separators
- Teleflex twin mechanical engine controls
- Trolling valves on both transmissions c/with back up controls
- Bronze ase head rudders and struts
- Aquarmet stainless steel 2" prop shafts
- Dripless shaft seals
- Nibral propellers
- Walker Bay Tender
- Manual Sea Wise Davit System
- 2 x Electric Scotty down riggers
- Rod holders in the gunnel
- Fish locker in cockpit deck
- 6 x PFDs
Assumable at Quayside Marina, downtown Vancouver
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.