Price just lowered by $14,100 to $384,900 for this fabulous Island Packet 485. Act now, she is ready to go! Owner looking for offers.
New bottom paint August, 2019 and hull compounded and wax. She is looking great!
On top of all that, a price reduction! The owners are ready to hear offers.
"Judith" is a prime example of one of the best built, most popular cruising boats in the sailing community. Roomy, powerful, easy to handle, the Island Packet's moderate draft full keel make her a perfect boat to cruise the islands, south Florida and especially the Bahamas.
"Judith" is fully equipped for cruising with generator, 3 zone a/c-heat units, good electronics, great canvas, ground tackle made for cruising, and all the amenities you would want for an enjoyable adventure. Sails are only 2 years old, low engine hours and plenty of room makes this boat the perfect cruiser.
Please contact Rick or Joanna Johnson at 251-377-3676 or email us at email@example.com for appointment to see this beautiful IP.
Please contact Richard Johnson at 251-476-1444
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Bob Johnson
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 51 ft 7 in
Bom: 15 ft 4 in
LWL: 43 ft 4 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 3 in
Avvik: 39000 lbs
Ballast: 16000 lbs
Klarering til bro: 63 ft 6 in
Fri høyde: 6 ft 5 in
tørrvekt: 39000 lbs
Total Power: 100 HP
Motormerke: MASPOWER Generator
Motormodell: 4HG2-HTE Turbo
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 100 HP
Ferskvannstank: (300 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: Aluminium (300 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (60 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 9
Antall toalett: 2
The Island Packet 485 is a full 4 cabin center cockpit with full master cabins, including heads with separate showers, forward and aft. Included in the layout is a third cabin which can be used as a guest berth or, as is usual, an office. Included in this office is a Splendida washer/dryer under the cabinet. A hydraulic chair completes the ample work area, making it the perfect work station or computer station for all your needs.
The main cabin includes bench settees port and starboard along with a fold down table for guests which expands to service both settees. Invite your guests for a feast fit for kings. Plenty of room. When the main table is not in service, twin cocktail tables are provided for the bench settees.
The navigation station to port is straight out of Star Wars. An extremely comfortable, large chair is provided with access to all controls and a separate GPS/Radar system for monitoring your trip's progress. A separate paper chart book slot is also provided.
The Galley includes dual stainless steel sinks, separate refrigerator and freezer sections digitally controlled, with a separate drink drawer below. Cooking is done on a 3 burner propane stove with oven. As is true in all Island Packets, storage is extremely generous.
Of course both master cabins are spacious with their own heads and showers, but the aft cabin master is the top of the line in luxury.
"Judith" has loads of extras making life easy including:
- Corian counter tops
- 3 zone reverse cycle heat and air
- Vacuflush heads
- Flat screen TV's in both forward master cabin and main salon
- DC fans in the main salon and staterooms
- Splendida washer/dryer
- Full cockpit canvas including full enclosure system
- Dual stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Tappan Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
- Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Frigoboat top loading refrigerator with separate freezer, digitally controlled, with separate drink storage drawer
- Separate dish and utensil storage
- Abundant food and cookware storage
- SeaGull IV filtered water system
- In Mast main sail furling
- Furling Genoa with sacrificial cloth
- Furling staysail with sacrificial cloth
- All sails replaced in April, 2017
- Harken two speed self-tailing # 64.2 electric jib sheet winches 2 each
- Harken two speed self-tailing # 32 electric cockpit winches
- Port and Starboard electric cabin top winches #48
- Harken #32 mast mounted self-tailing halyard winches
- Winch handles
- Dinghy retrieving boom in main boom
Navigation and electronics
- Standard Horizon VHF flush mounted with RAM mic at helm
- Raymarine flush mounted E80 multi-display
- Kenwood EZ-700 stereo receiver with Sirius radio, MP3/WMA with speaker system
- Accu-gauge monitoring system
- 2 each Magnavox flat screen TV's, one in main salon and one in forward stateroom
Cockpit Mounted Instruments
- Raymarine E80 Radar/Chart system at helm with Raymarine radar radome mast mounted
- ST60 digital depth, speed/log and wind instruments mounted above companionway entry
- ST6001 Autopilot with electronic compass
- Mast mounted TV antenna
- Mast mounted Digital Stream Technology DTX 9950 digital to analog TV Receiver
- Echomax Radar Detector/reflector mast mounted
- AIS System
Mechanical and Electrical
- Shore power includes 50 amp and 30 amp connections for shore power
- MASPOWER 8KW genset
- 7 each marine AGM Group 31 batteries for house and engine plus 2 each batteries in bow for bow-thruster (house batteries replaced 8/16)
- Charles 100 amp battery charger
- Xantrex Prosine Inverter
- 2 each Cruiseair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air systems in forward cabin and mail salon plus additional 6000 BTU unit for aft cabin
- 12 gallon hot water heater
- Deck washdown pump
- 2 each Whale 220 shower sump pumps
- Qwik Drain oil changing system plus dual Racor fuel filters with directional control
- PSS dripless stuffing box for shaft
- Splendida model 2100 washer/dryer combination
- Automatic and manual operated bilge pumps
Maintenance log available upon request.
- 75 lb CQR with 200' chain and additional 30KG Bruce Anchor with 200' chain
- Light House 1501 electric stainless steel anchor windlass
- Sidepower model SE 100/185 bow thruster with dedicated batteries, 2 each 27D forward
- Cockpit Shower
- Bosuns Chair
- 2016 West Marine 9' dinghy with Torqeedo Travel 1003S electric dinghy motor
- Stainless steel BBQ
- Shur-flo Blaster 12 volt raw water wash down pump and strainer
- Hand held spotlight
- Rapid Ditch Bag
- Echomax radar reflector
- Winslow model 6oSLO six man inflatable life raft
- Water Maker
- Safety Package
- Removable dinghy motor hoist
- Sprectra 12 volt water maker
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Island Packet 485 builds on the exemplary qualities that have made Island Packet yachts respected and admired around the world. Naval architect Bob Johnson created the IP485 by combining the superior comfort, ease of use, seakeeping and safety that have always been the foundation of the Island Packet concept, along with the innovative features and stunning good looks that will again set benchmarks for the cruising sailor.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.