One of the most popular models from the Dufour Grand’ Large range of family-cruising boats, the Dufour 385 offers very generous volumes both on & below deck, with all the comfort features & sailing performance expected from blending a class Italian designer & a renown French builder.
Meticulously maintained by her very careful owners, this 2006 Dufour 385 Grand Large has been outfitted for comfortable & safe blue-water passages; she is now reluctantly placed on the market in ready-to-sail condition, having completed a thorough and extensive servicing & maintenance which included, among others: Volvo saildrive seal renewal, Volvo saildrive seals replacement, Volvo engine service & manifold elbow renewal, rope cutter service, etc
Pontoon berth contract available for take-over. Viewing an absolute must!
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Dufour Yachts
Designer: Felci / Roseo
Kjøl: fin kjøl
LOA: 11.72 m
Bom: 3.93 m
LWL: 9.84 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1.76 m
Ballast: 1950 kgs
tørrvekt: 6900 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Propeller: 2-blads propell
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 40 HP
Marsjfart: 7 kph
Maks Hastighet: 8 kph
Ferskvannstank: (440 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: (160 Liter)
Septiktank: (50 Liter)
Antall dobbelkøyer: 3
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Antall baderom: 2
Vind hastighet og retning
Gennaker - removable bowsprit & tack-line
Spinnakermast - bowsprit for gennaker
Elektrisk krets: 12V
Feste for påhengsmotor
Beskytter mot sjøsprøyt
- Built 2006 by Dufour Yachts (France) after designs by Felci / Roseo.
- GRP hand-laminated hull with Twaron reinforcements, finished in NPG gelcoat and resin.
- Deck in GRP sandwich by Injection Moulding .
- Semi – elliptical rudder with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Cast Iron fin keel
- Twin steering version.
- Teak cockpit floor, seating and aft platform.
- Commissioned July, 2006
Additional Description - Deck & Cockpit
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- 2 large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals, with angle bracket for navigation instruments.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel at hand of the helmsman on portside.
- Transom open in centre by tipping helmsman's seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
Spars & Rigging
- Fractional Sloop rig with deck-stepped mast, double swept-back spreaders
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 15/16, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights; Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with 2 single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including : Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, 2 reef lines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
Rigid boom vang
Whisker pole with mast ring fixation and deck stowage
Asymmetrical Spinnaker gear with (removable) bowsprit
Optimized bowsprit position to allow easy anchor handling
Extended tack-line with jammer cleat to cockpit
All running rigging controlled from cockpit
Additional Description - Deck gear
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of life line.
- 4 fairleads integrated in the toerail, 2 in stemhead fitting.
- 6 aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- 2 chainplates for backstay.
- 2 deck fillers for water and 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on coachroof with adjustable traveller.
- Boom vang with 4 threads tackle.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- 2 x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof at starboard.
- 2 x 44.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman
Sails & Sail Area
Furling Genoa 140% with new UV strip [cruising, Elvstrom]
Semi-batten slab-reefing Mainsail [cruising, Elvstrom]
Cruising Chute with snuffer [all-rounder, Kemp]
Deck sail-bag for Chute
Lazy-Bag and Lazy-Jacks for Main
I : 46.00 ft
J : 14.33 ft
P : 42.00 ft
E : 13.75 ft
Mainsail & Genoa valeted summer 2016, hardly used since
12v / 220v including shore-supply and mains
1 x 75Ah starting engine battery 
2 x 105Ah VARTA domestic batteries 
25 Amp automatic battery charger [new 2018]
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet
- Battery switch for each battery
- VOLVO 40 HP fresh-water cooled
- Volvo Sail-drive transmission driving 2-blade fixed prop
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 160 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam
- Stripper Rope Cutter
6+2 berths in 3 double cabins + convertible saloon
Large double V-berth (approx 200cm length), access to stowage locker under berth
Large double door hanging locker with shelves
Settee to portside and full-length mirror opposite
En-suite with shower, marine toilet & washbasin
Large U-shaped dinette to stb side and central mid-ship settee with stowage
Dinning table with bottle storage, convertible to double berth
Storage under seats and behind backrests
hanging cupboards with doors and bookshelf above settee
Cruising longitudinal galley to port side of saloon
Nav area to stb side with large chart table & pocket-lockers
Double-berth cabins with large hanging locker & stowage
to portside abaft of saloon, with manual toilet, washbasin & shower
- Climma air-conditioning unit for saloon & fwd cabin
- Self-bailing condensation collector box fitted below flooring
- Hot/Cold Pressure water system
- Corian worktop in galley with cut-outs for sinks
- Double s/steel sink
- 2-burner gimbaled cooker/oven
- 12v 120 ltrs top-loading fridge
- Showers w/electrical pump-out drains
- External shower at bathing platform (hot/cold)
- LG Stereo Radio/CD player
- Mosquito netting for all hatches & portholes
- Roller blinds for deck hatches
- Fitted bedding for all cabins
- 12v fans in cabins
- Raymarine C-70 colour GPS/Plotter at port helm station
- Custom-made Navpod holder for above
- Raymarine Radome Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (log/speed/depth)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Multi repeater
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot with rotary drive
- Raymarine Ray54e DSC VHF
- Navionics Charts for Med
- ICOM portable VHF + charge base
- Autohelm Personal Compass
- Windex at mast top
- 6-man Offshore Liferaft in canister
- Horseshoe buoy w/floating light
- 30M floating recovery line
- 6 x Auto-inflating life jackets
- EPIRB & Emergency Grab-bag with safety flares
- Manual & Automatic Bilge Pump’s with floating switch
- Fire Extinguishers
- Radar Reflector
- Electric Anchor Windlass with dual remote control (fwd & aft)
- Delta main anchor with 45M chain (new) & 30M warp
- Danforth kedge anchor with 10M chain & 30M warp
- Zodiac Airdeck 240 tender (new 2014)
- 2.3 HP Honda 4-stroke outboard
- Opening Portholes in aft cabins
- Bimini Top by NV Equipment
- Sprayhood by NV Equipment
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit table with drop-leaf’s & s/steel handrail
- Covers for wheels, winches, compass & outboard
- Swimming ladder
- Outboard engine bracket on pushpit
- Fishing rod holder
- additional cleats on transom
- Moorings, fenders, sundry deck ware & spares
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.