2006 Endeavour Catamaran Pilothouse w/ Fly Bridge
NOK 2 185 215*
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Aktuell pris:
- US$ 269 000 (NOK 2 185 215)
A nice example of this very hard to find 40' Endeavour TrawlerCat... You will love the economy and stability of this boat, the spacious living areas, the huge amount of storage capability, and privacy for owners and guests!
IF CRUISING THE GREAT LOOP IS ON YOUR "BUCKET LIST", THEN THIS IS THE PERFECT BOAT FOR THAT ADVENTURE! IMAGINE CRUISING THE BEAUTIFUL WATERWAYS OF AMERICA AS WELL AS THE BEAUTIFUL CANADIAN WATERWAYS, SUCH AS THE TRENT-SEVERN WATERWAY, GEORGIAN BAY, NORTH CHANNEL, OR THE GREAT LAKES. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU.
SEE DOC is a outfitted with all the bells and whistles. In addition to the VERY EXTENSIVE list of standard equipment she is loaded with many tens of thousands of dollars of factory options. This cat has a expansive open fly bridge with the helm area protected with a removable isinglass windshield. In addition she has a completely enclosed lower helm station that is kept comfortable with air and heat that has excellent visibility. The lower helm is just a few steps away from the galley and salon.and offers seating for your mate and guests.
Options include: (4) 110 WATT Solar panels with regulator and remote display - 11' Fiberglass dinghy with back seat cushions, bimini and 30 HP Yamaha, two stroke engine with remote controls, steering wheel and lifting bridle - digital cell phone booster w/antenna - transom rack & 12 volt davits w/propane gill and cooler
- 6KW Northern Lights diesel generator with 3,463 hours - washer/dryer combo - central vacuum system - 20" flat panel TV with DVD/VCR combo player with amplified external antenna - and cable/phone plug and dual 900 Racor fuel filters on both engines.
Buff and wax of top sides and hulls completed April 2018
While we always Welcome walk in clients, Grand Slam Yacht Sales values your time and encourages appointments prior to visiting. Your scheduled appointment helps insure the ability to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
This is our Central Listing.....For further details contact Central Listing Agent Frank Joseph at 941-962-5969 or e-mail inquiries to email@example.com .
Grand Slam Yacht Sales gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co brokerage.
Please contact Frank Joseph at 941-962-5969
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Bom: 16 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 6 in
Avvik: 19200 lbs
Total Power: 480 HP
Motormodell: 4 LHA STP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 240 HP
Motormodell: 4 LHA STP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 240 HP
Marsjfart: 8 knop
Maks Hastighet: 16 knop
Ferskvannstank: (150 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (600 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (60 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
Elektrisk krets: 12V
When it comes to long range cruising in total comfort and safety it's hard to beat the Endeavour TrawlereCat 40'!!!
Twin STATEROOMS each with its own queen size bed - big hanging lockers - bureaus and separate stand up fiberglass shower stalls. (owners stateroom has a Roman tub!)
Bright, beautiful GALLEY with all the conveniences of home and everything it takes for long range cruising.
When you think of all that - and add in easy access walk around decks - a large cockpit with transit door and molded in fiberglass entry steps for easy swimming/snorkeling access - padded sun lounging area forward - and much, much more this is one incredible seagoing vessel.
This Endeavour Cat has everything your family needs for comfortable and economical long range cruising!!! The owners CHANGE OF PLANS is driving this sale!!!
- Raymarine E120 12" Chartplotter / Display
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine depth transducer
- Duel station Horizon VHF and DCS, haller and fog horn
- AM/FM stereo with 4 speakers and 6 disc CD Changer
- (2) 7.5 cubic ft. front loading side by side refrigerator/freezer
- 3 burner propane stove
- Double high polished stainless steel sink
- Single control faucet with extendible spray nozzle
- Custom Gibraltar countertops with bull nose edge
- Galley storage lockers and pantry
- Microwave/convection oven
- Sea Gull water purification system
- Portable Ice Maker and built-in 12 volt Tundra freezer
- Navigation helm station with hydraulic steering
- Adjustable helm seat
- 6" binnacle compass
- Large dinette folding table
- Two 6" queen size mattresses
- Chart Storage
- Interior fans
- Custom shades for large salon windows
- Peek-a-boo blinds on 3 opening ports
- Teak and Holley or bamboo laminated flooring. Interior teak.
- (2)16,000 BTU Cruisair air conditioners
- (2) large staterooms with queen size berths, hanging lockers and drawer storage
- (2) Full separate stand-up fiberglass shower stalls with overboard pump-outs
- Vanity with an oval Corian sink, custom Gilbraltra counter tops with bull nose
- edge, mirror and storage shelves
- Large medicine cabinet
- (2) 12 volt fresh water marine heads with Macerators
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
- 6kw Northern Lights Gen Set
- (2) Stern lights under the hull
- Remote shut off for propane
- 20 lb. Propane bottle in separate vented locker
- Navigational and anchor lights
- 40 amp smart battery charger
- 12 volt hot & cold water pressure system
- Premier Plus A/C - DC electrical panel
- 110 volts shore power system
- (2) 210 amp house system Lifeline marine batteries
- (2) Holding tanks (50 gal. & 30 gal.) each with level indicators
- 8 gph. Spectrum Water maker
- Deck mounted fuel and water fills and holding tank pump-out access.
- 11 gal. Water heater-engine exchange/110 volts
- 12 volt interior lightning. (2) 12 volt automatic bilge pumps
- Fresh water wash down at bow & stern.
- Non-corrosive, fiberglass reinforced Marelon through hulls and seacocks
- (2) 12 volt macerators for holding tank pump-out.
- 3000 Watt inverter with transfer switch.
- AM/FM Stereo with 4 speakers and cockpit remote.
- 6 Disk CD changer
- Dockside fresh water regulator
- Hot and cold deck shower
- Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces
- Stainless steel railings with double lifelines
- Molded OVC rub rail. Bow corner rail seats
- Mess gates at stern
- 12 volt control panel at helm
- Aluminum and glass companionway doors
- Stainless steel anchor roller and cleats
- Stainless steel bow, stern and amidship cleats
- Self-draining foredeck storage lockers
- Safety pack (Fire X, flair kit, PDFs, air horn, first aid kit, Lifesling, ships bell and whistle
- Flood light for aft deck
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Dutch doors at pilot house
- (2) Large lazarettes in aft deck
- Foredeck bench seat cushions
- Bow seat cushions
- 12 volt Anchorlift, w/reversing option and chain locker, w/remote
- Ample deck storage lockers
- Stainless steel, side-boarding ladder
- Dock pack (6 lines and 2 finders)
- Ground tackle (55# anchor, 200 ft HR 5/16 chain, stainless steel anchor swivel
- Twin 240 hp Yanmar turbo diesel engines
- Deluxe engine instrument panels
- Dripless shaft seals
- (4) four blade bronze propellers (2 are spares)
- Bronze rudders with strong rudder bearings and
- hydraulic steering
- (2) 60 amp alternators
- Engine battery parallel switch
- Battery disconnect switches
- Fuel filters with water separators
- (3) electric oil change pumps
- (2) 90 amp engine cranking Lifeline marine batteries
- Up to date maintenance on fluids and cooling system
PassageMaker Article Excerpt
A excerpt from a July 2012 article on the 40 Endeavour in PassageMaker written by Bill Parlatore explains this unique layout best:
The newest Endeavour is the company's first pilothouse cat, and it's hard not to like the boat after you've been aboard. Walking up to the boat gives an unusual impression, perhaps, as the boxy profile of the cat is a bit unconventional. The consummate engineer, Bob Vincent builds a boat that fits real people, and this power cat is a stellar example of form following function. Style-conscious catamaran designers may spend a lot of time focused on getting the right look, but Vincent is focused primarily on building a good boat. The Endeavour 40 is best viewed for its superb utility. This new 40-footer is all about cruising comfort, solid engineering, and liveaboard ease of use.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.