Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Flaggstat: United States
Kjøl: full kjøl
LOA: 45 ft 9 in
Bom: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 38 ft 1 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 0 in
Avvik: 32000 lbs
Klarering til bro: 62 ft 0 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 75 HP
Ferskvannstank: (260 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (160 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (55 Gallons (US))
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
Elektrisk krets: 110V
2 cabin layout with 2 Full heads, both with stall showers. Additional guests are accommodated in the salon with convertible settees.
Stepping down from the cockpit, the well appointed U-shaped Galley is to starboard. See Galley section for details.
Just forward is the very comfortable double wide Navigation Station featuring a chart table, navigation and communication equipment, electrical panels and various gauges.
To port is the aft guest cabin with it’s private entrance to the aft head. A large double berth is angled and tucked under the cockpit. Several hanging lockers and cabinets, as well as an easily accessed under berth storage area provides plenty of storage. This area features a separate zone of air-conditioning, as well as opening ports and overhead deck hatches.
Moving forward is the main salon with both port and starboard settees with a large fold down dining table. Note that the starboard settee pulls out to create a double berth allowing the salon to sleep an additional 3 guests.
The owners or bow stateroom features an angled island berth that opens easily to access a very large storage area, two hanging lockers, additional storage areas And private access to the owners head and stall shower. Plenty of ventilation is gained with two large overhead deck hatches and three side ports.
- Two heads with stall showers.
- Under berth storage areas.
- Starboard settee pulls out to a double berth
- Port settee can double as sea berth
- teak & oak floor refinished in 2016
- 19" digital flat screen TV
- DC fan
- Two 16,000 btu rev cycle air conditioning units
- custom spring mattress in bow stateroom
- Ocean Air screens and shades for overhead hatches
- Cabin and overhead lights have dimmer switches
- GALLEY: deep double stainless sinks, electric drain pump, DC refrigeration with freezer Frigoboat keel cooled with digital controls, Force 10 3 burner LPG stove with oven, microwave oven, Seagull water purifier, manual fresh water pump, hot and cold pressure water, slide out trash bin, abundant lockers and drawers
- Stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Vacu Flush heads with macerator and holding tank
- Manual and DC bilge pumps
U-shaped Galley is large for a vessel of this size. Solid surface counters with extra high edging keeps items from sliding on the floor while underway. A double stainless steel sink is under mounted, which allows crumbs to be easily swept into the sink for cleanup. Top loading undercounted storage keeps items like pots and pans in place.
The cabin sole in the galley is non-skid fiberglass.
- Force-10, three burner propane stove with oven - gimbaled
- Top Loading refrigerator and freezer with separate controls
- Tappan Microwave
- dc fan
- Deck Hatch
- Opening Port
- Raymarine E120 chart/radar at helm station
- Raymarine E-80 chart plotter/radar at the nav station
- Raymarine 4KW Radar Antenna mast mounted
- Raymarine ST6001 Smart Pilot autopilot w/Gyro plus
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/Depth/Wind
- Icom 502 VHF w/command mic in cockpit
- AIS receiver
- Single Side Band Radio
- Skymate satellite text message communication
Deck, Rig and Sails
- Harken Roller Furlers on Headsail and Staysail
- Mast Mounted Whisker Pole
- 2 Plow Anchors on rollers, 250' chain
- Muir Electric Windlass with foot activated switches
- Fresh Water Wash Down
- Mast Mounted Deck Light
- Cabin Top Stainless Steel Hand Rails
- Radar Reflector
- 8 Overhead Hatches
- Double Spreader Charleston Spar with In-Mast main Furling
- 2 Mast Mounted Lewmar Winches 30 & 8
- North Sails Dodger 2014 and Bimini
- 3 Cabin top Lewmar Winches (2) 44's and one 16
- 4 Rope Clutches
- 2 Electric Lewmar 54 2 speed Primary Winches
- 2 Lewmar 16 Winches
- Kato custom stainless arch
- Lewmar Cobra rack & pinion steering
- lifelines new 2013
- swim/boarding platform with ladder and shower
- cockpit cushions 2015
- Mainsail 2013 with very little use since new
- Genoa new 2014, as-new
- Hard bottom dinghy and 8hp outboard
- sails in excellent to good condition:
--1 storm trysail in bag
- 1 Genoa
- 1 Staysail
- - 1 rarely used cruising chute in bag
Electrical features AC/DC
- Side power 6HP bow thruster with helm joy stick
- Masepower 8KW generator 2,200 hours +/-
- DC powered electric winch package
- Shore power with cords
- Auto 60 amp battery charger
- 110 outlets throughout
- High output alternator
- Battery monitor
The Yanmar Diesel is located under the companionway ladder. Instant access is afforded by several hinged cabinet doors, while major access is gained in just seconds by removing the steps By pulling two pins.
The generator is encased in a sound shield under the helm seat cabinet.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.