** HER NEW PHOTO'S ARE FROM NOV 2019 & VIEWED BY UK BROKER **
* DETAILS OF 100% FIXED QUOTE FOR ALL WORKS (INC. NEW/USED MAST) ON REQUEST *
This is an opportunity for the right person to become the owner of a 4 cabin 4 heads Lagoon 410 S2 of 2006 for a fraction of the normal price.
'Altitude Adjustment' is a salvage vessel being sold as a project but 100% of the fiberglass below her waterline is now completed & many others repairs are already done & ongoing.
Repairs have already been started but the owners now require a fair but quick sale. She requires a replacement mast, repaired rudders and other parts things that can all be obtained from local contractors due to the number of similar yachts in the area that were damaged beyond repair by Hurricane Irma.
Both engines are sound but 8 engine brackets/feet do need changing and but have only 1700 hours use. This particular boat was fortunate to been in dry dock at the time of Hurricane Irma and so has not been submerged making her one of a small number that is capable of repair without serious complications.
The interior is largely undamaged with new custom cushions in the saloon and cockpit. She does however need a deep clean and cosmetic work to her deck and saloon windows and we can go into detail on all of this together when you contact us, if she indeed off interest to you...
We now of course welcome all serious inquiries and viewing requests with interest.
The following equipment is included in the sale and is undamaged:
Below is a list of items known to be required and installed:
'Altitude Adjustment' is still located out of the water, in dry storage and can be repaired where she is at Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbour. The crane lift to return the boat to the water is already paid.
Storage rates in situ for catamaran of this size are US$1210.32 @Month.
1) Can you tell me if any mould damage has been discovered (or is suspected)? Is the interior of the boat protected against the elements (ie: Plastic over windows, etc....)?
No & yes the inside is protected by plastic hatches.
2) Is the current owner continuing to do repairs while the boat is on the market?
Yes, The small amount of fiberglass & filler work left on the deck is planned to be commissioned & funded by her new owner either with the current owner completing the work or with another contractor of the purchasers choosing.
3) Is the current storage yard set up for repair work? (is there access to fresh water and electricity)? And is the storage area secured?
Yes & Yes and this where all the work has been and she is fine to stay there until all the work is done.
4) Lastly, is the owner a BVI resident or an expat?
He has an expat who bought the yacht 5 months ago after she was damaged in the Hurricanes and has completed the work ever since before putting her on the market with us.
5) Has there been a used mast, boom & rigging been sourced yet and if so at what price?
Yes - A new one has been sourced and in a detailed quote which can come from IIYB-OO, when you contact us..
6) Do you still have eneogh replacement windows & spare parts to finish her?
These all will be ordered new and sizes required have all be established.
7) How many sails does she have and what age are they?
She has a geneo and mainsail which are the original and in good enoegh condition given they were all stored down below during the hurricane.
8) Given there is none of the old mast, boom and rigging available. What dimensions does the new or used mast, boom & rigging need to be?
Lagoon will know these dimensions and so we can source a new or used one for you accordingly but we believe the used mast & rigging from the Lagoon 400 that has been sourced is the same dimensions required for the Lagoon 410.
9) How long will it take to finish the fibre-glass work on the deck and what will this cost?
Please contact IIYB-OO of the detailed quote for all works required.
10) What electronics are still working and what needs replacing and does she need need re-wiring?
We are advising all the electronic units are replaced due to the damage caused to the existing units. She doe not need re-wiring and providing your new units are similar to those originally fitted very few new cables should need installing for you.
11) Are there 2 broken but repairable rudders which come with her?
Yes - These can be seen in her photo's along with 2 rudder shafts that still need glassing back to the rudders.
Please feel free to E-Mail us with your individual questions if we have not covered any of your questions in any of the above details for you.