The Fountain 42 Executioner is the ultimate performance offshore sport boat in the Fountain line- up. The 42 was simply the fastest, smoothest, safest and best handling Fountain built, and it has all of the championships and speed records to prove it.
This is a pristine example of the iconic sportboat, with the ultra reliable 525MPi engine packages that have had all of their maintenance, as well as the complete top end service. The boat also has new CMI headers, silent choice exhaust, freshened upholstery, and an upgraded stereo for providing tunes on the sandbar. This is a well maintained boat that is gorgeous!
The boat is ready to go, and can have you cruising in style for the rest of the summer!
Contact Martin Sanborn at 954-716-9331 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you were on another boat, it’s the one that left your jaw on your chest as it roared past. The 42 Fountain is the most illustrious race boat in history, winning more world and national championships than any other V-bottom in world history. It shattered the world speed record eight times with the fastest two-way average of 171.883 mph. It has done more than just win, it has totally dominated race courses over the past two decades.
It all started with Bob Nordskog’s Powerboat Special in the mid 1980s and continued under such stellar marques as Ohio Steel, Ocean Spray, Rio Roses, Pier 57 and Yachts International. The 42 comes with a staggered engine set-up that brings the propellers close together, keeping the center of gravity low, down along the keel where it works best.
With a pair of Mercury 525 EFIs, the 42 will hit speeds up to 88+ mph. Insert twin 700 Mercurys with NXT1 gimbals and No. 6 uppers and lowers to dart up to 105mph. Try Mercury 850s and get an eye-watering 120mph. Still not satisfied? Bolt in the Mercury 1075s and blast into the stratosphere at more than 130mph.
Own a proven part of history, the 42 Fountain is the best value that money can buy!
Overtime, Fountain styling evolved into what it is today, but the Executioner's chiseled lines and sleek profile were an instant classic. Now you can have that retro look incorporated with the latest in performance and design technology. It has electric drop-down bolster seats, a driver-inspired dash layout with color co-ordinated bezels, throttles, and steering wheel. The cabin also has been brought into the 21st Century with a full galley, enclosed head, V-berth, and wraparound settees.
Provided by Manufacturer:
- Batteries (2) - Heavy-Duty w/ Switches, Jumper Cables & Receptacle - Bilge Blowers (2)
- Bilge Pumps (2) - 12 Volt DC, 1200 GPH Automatic / Manual Pump - Bow Lights - Pop-Up w/ Deck Bezels
- Cleats - Pop-Up w/ Deck Bezels
- Cockpit - Courtesy Lights LED
- Cockpit Billet Accents - Seat Legs, Cockpit Rails, Speaker Covers & Step Pads
- Cockpit Carpet - Removable
- Cockpit Cover - Form Fitted Including Windshield (Upgraded Material)
- Cockpit Seating - 2 Bolsters w/ Rear Bench
- Construction - Hull & Deck Laminated, Screwed & Sealed Toghether w/ Heavy-Duty Marine Sealant/ Adhesive
- Construction (No Wood) - Hand Laid Composite Hull & Deck w/ Multi-Directional Fiberglass and High Density Coring & Interplastic Vinylester Resin
- Dash w/ Monster Gauges - Carbon Fiber Glovebox Lid & Surround w/ Color Coordinated Throttles, Gauge Rims, Bezels, Wheel Hub & Steering Wheel
- Depth Gauge
- Engine Compartment - Motorized Hatch
- Engine Room Billet Accents - Battery Box w/ Chrome Engraved Step Pad, Fender Holders, Hatch Rams, Water Fills (Blue Only), Trim Pump Caps, Motor Well Panel, Sea Strainer & Drive Line Cover
- Fire Extinguisher, Automatic
- Fresh Water Flush
- Fuel Tank - Baffled Heavy-Duty Aluminum (Welded Inside & Out), Foamed, Glassed & Bolted in Position w/ SS Pickups
- Fuel Vapor Detector
- Galley - Sink & Cold Water Pressure System
- Graphics - Hull Color (Choice from Color Selection Form) w/ SS Logo
- Head - Enclosed w/ Porta Potti
- Horns - Electric
- Hour Meter
- Instrumentation - Heavy-Duty Livorsi Gauges w/ Integrated Warning Lights, GPS Speedometer & Screen Display - Vessel View
- Lights - Navigation LED
- Positive Lift Hull
- Propellers - Polished SS
- Rails - Bow & Stern, 316L SS, Thru-Bolted
- Satellite Radio Equipped - Sirius
- Sea Strainers
- Seating - Bolster Seats w/ Electric Drop Down
- Shrink Wrap
- Staggered Engines
- Steering - Heavy-Duty Hydraulic, Offshore Hi-Performance w/ Dual Pumps, Tie Bar (External) - Stereo - Speakers (6) & Amp (1) & Remote
- Sun deck - Upholstered Over Engine Hatch w/ Bolt Logo
- Swim ladder - Transom (Folding) w/ Integrated Fiberglass Cover
- Throttles - Billet Race
- Thru-Hull Fittings - Stainless Steel
- Transom - Walk Through Door to Swim Platform
- Trim Indicators - Drives & Tabs
- Trim Tabs - Hydraulic (Heavy-Duty), Offshore Hi-Performance
- Windshield - Wrap Around
- Windshield - Frame (Powder Coated)