2007 Aquastar 48 S
NOK 4 569 717*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Dartmouth, Devon, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 379 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 4 569 717)
A totally sorted, ultra-clean and super-spec. An Aquastar 48 S, from 2007, this mini superyacht is totally happy in hot or cold climates - with equipment for both, including hard-top, zoned air-conditioning, heating, passarelle, demisters, generator, full nav. kit and the super twin Volvo Penta D9 diesels-rated at 500hp. Sensationally soft through big water, she will carry you and yours away in comfort and style.
Please contact Hugh Rayner at +44 (0)1590 679222
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Aquastar Ltd
Designer: Aquastar/Ken Frievokh
LOA: 48 ft 0 in
Bom: 15 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 0 in
Avvik: 19000 kgs
Total Power: 1000 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Engine Power: 500 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Engine Power: 500 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 6
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is Cat B “Offshore” for up to 8 persons.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP Hull, deck & superstructure.
- Blue GRP hull, white superstructure.
- All glass fibre construction is laminated by hand using isopthalic gelcoat and clear resins.
- Extensive network of longitudinal and transverse stringers.
- High-density balsa core and ply deck reinforcing.
- Teak laid flybridge, aft, side and fore decks.
- Upgraded Stainless Steel window frames.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Volvo Penta D9 500hp diesels.
- EVC electronic management and controls.
- Direct shaft drive.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Volvo fuel-flow/consumption data available after engine electronics upgrade in 2011.
- Engine hours – 529.
- Engines last serviced – 2018.
- Cruising speed – approx. 22 knots, maximum speed – approx. 25 knots.
- Consumption from Owner’s log: 20 l/h @ 8.5 kts = 900+Nm, 115 l/h @ 18kts.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2” shafts, rope cutters (2011) to 26” x 31.5” 4 blade bronze props.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Upgraded Sidepower bow thruster.
- Upgraded Sidepower stern thruster.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Anti-fouled and polished Hull and top sides May 2019, all anodes changed.
- Stern gear checked May 2019 and cutlass bearings replaced.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Wesmar CPS 1000 Gyro hydraulic stabilizers.
- 12VDC domestic system with 220V ring main from generator and/or shorepower.
- 2 x 115Ah engine start batteries (2015).
- Domestic 4 x Banner 135Ah @ (k100) (2017) batteries.
- Extra battery bank added 2 x 200Ah (2017).
- Winch/Bow thruster 2 x 100Ah batteries.
- Stern Thruster/Passarelle 2 x 100Ah batteries.
- Generator 1 x 85Ah battery.
- Newmar Phase Three PT-70A 3 stage smart charger.
- Secondary CRISTEC CP53 12V-16A charger.
- 8kva HFL Generator.
- Generator hours – approx 120 hours.
- Generator last serviced 2019.
- Aft deck shore power connection point.
- Xantrex 1800 Watt inverter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Engine calorifier.
- Electric immersion heater.
- 3 x Automatic electric pumps.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x 18 gal (65ltr) serving forward heads.
- 1 x 18 gal (65ltr) serving aft heads.
At lower helm:
- Raymarine E120 Radar/Colour Plotter.
- Raymarine ST60+ Tri Data.
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind speed/direction (located in saloon).
- Class B AIS – 2017.
- Plastimo Compass.
- Echopilot FLS Platinum forward looking sounder.
- Aqua-Star touch screen electric management system.
- Full analogue and digital engine instrumentation.
- Laptop PC connection.
- Standby 12V/battery operated GPS.
- Raymarine E80 Radar/Colour Plotter repeater.
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind speed/direction.
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot.
- Plastimo Compass.
- Raymarine RAY 240E VHF (at main and flybridge helms).
- 405/GPS EPIRB 2011/12.
- Wifi Bat and Redbox router.
- Whirlpool 4 ring ceramic hob.
- Refrigerated chest (ventilation improved 2012).
- Panasonic Inverter microwave oven.
- Vitrifrigo C190P AC/DC fridge freezer (2017).
- Whirlpool dishwasher.
- Hans Grohe thermostatic taps/showers.
- Jabsco electric flush heads.
Heating & air-conditioning:
- Eberspacher DL5 heating to all cabins and aft deck.
- Cruisair reverse cycle aircon (3 units).
- Tracvision satellite TV.
- 2 x flat screen Panasonic TVs (forward cabin and saloon). Alterations to TV cabinet to enable installation of smart wide screen TV (2017).
- DVD player to aft cabin.
- Bose surround speakers.
- CD/radio with JVC speakers.
- Inset spotlights throughout.
- Touch pad lighting with dimmer option.
- Exterior courtesy lighting.
- Red night vision lights at lower helm.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in forward double, aft double and convertible dinette.
- Teak and holly flooring to saloon, galley/dinette.
- Navy blue carpets throughout.
- Cream leather upholstery.
- High gloss wood veneer interior.
Note: Forward Cabin on HIGH FLYER differs from above, by way of diagonal double berth to port, with storage cabinets and hanging locker to starboard.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Offset double berth located diagonally to port. Two hanging lockers, bedside table and further storage drawers beneath. Heating and air conditioning outlets. Bulkhead mounted flat screen TV.
- Washbasin inset in blue Corian surround, teak grated flooring with automatic pump out to shower area. Dimplex heated towel rail, mirror fronted cabinet. Extractor fan.
- C-shaped ivory leather seating around an adjustable height table, laminated timber-effect flooring. The table lowers to convert to a double berth and there is a bulkhead mounted privacy curtain. Inverter and generator controls, with access to console wiring looms through mirrored doors.
- Located opposite the dinette with a large cream Corian work surface and numerous eye and floor level lockers. A stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink is inset and concealed. Extractor fan. Three opening portlights with timber Venetian blind, and plenty of lighting.
- C-shaped ivory leather seating around an adjustable height, folding-leaf table. To starboard lies the entertainment cabinet with concealed pop-up TV and drinks cabinet. Heating and air-conditioning outlets. The forward section of the port-side seating can be raised to create a forward-facing navigator’s seat at the chart table. Central grab rail to deckhead. Access to engine space through carpeted floor. Sliding windows to each side, with timber Venetian blinds.
- Raised double helm seat with stainless steel foot rest. Two-tiered dashboard with opening side windows.
- Central double berth with sprung mattress, bedside lockers, lights and storage areas. Dressing table with illuminated mirror and loose ivoryleather chair. Two almost full-height wardrobes, two escape hatches/transom portlights and heating/air-conditioning outlets. Opening oval portlights to cabin sides.
- Wash basin inset in blue Corian surround with storage lockers, razor power point, Dimplex heated towel rail and extractor fan. There is a small knee bath forward with folding shower screen and bulkhead mounted shower attachment. Opening portlights.
- Besenzoni 200kg passarelle (tender crane).
- Stainless steel hand rails with side and aft boarding gates.
- Extra stainless steel handrails to cockpit/fly-bridge for added security under way – useful for oilskin hanging and storage in suspended hammock.
- Access via teak-lined treads from covered aft cockpit.
- Double helm-seat to starboard at upper console trimmed in blue striped Sunbrella fabric (backrest pivots for forward, or aft seating).
- L-shaped seating to port trimmed in blue striped Sunbrella fabric.
- Removable upper sunpad cushion trimmed in blue striped Sunbrella fabric.
- Teak-laid deck.
- Plexiglass windscreen and stainless steel surrounding safety rails.
- Teak-laid sole with access via stainless steel sliding door to saloon.
- Gates onto side decks and to aft bathing platform.
- Navy blue canvas side storage pockets.
- Overhead GRP glazed hardtop with powered-opening sunroof panels and downlights.
- Moulded aft seating with inset lockers and blue and white Sunbrella cushion.
- Teak aft cockpit table with cover.
- Full set of curtains to enclose aft cockpit in Navy blue canvas.
Anchoring & mooring equipment:
- 20 kg polished stainless steel claw anchor (2018).
- Two bow rollers with extra mooring bollard (2012).
- Lofrans electric winch.
- 80m x 10mm calibrated chain.
- 8 cleats/mooring bollards with stainless steel rubbing strips to all cleats.
- Double rubber D fendering.
Covers, canvas & cushions:
- Full flybridge cover in Navy blue canvas.
- Full aft deck enclosure cover in Navy blue canvas.
- New 2011/12 fitted waterproof covers in Navy blue canvas which can stay fitted whilst in use.
- New 2011/12 storage bags to dodgers in Navy blue canvas for rope tails/deck equipment.
- Windscreen sun screen in Navy blue canvas.
- Mesh windscreen sun screen in Navy.
- Blue and white Sunbrella upholstered flybridge seating and integrated aft deck bench seat.
- Tender and table covers in Navy blue canvas.
- 2 x Navy blue hatch covers.
Tender & outboard:
- 3.1 Avon RIB tender (2011).
- 5hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboard.
- Zodiac 6-man life raft.
- 2 x life-rings.
- Rope cutters.
- GPS EPIRB – 2011/12. Battery recently replaced.
- Automatic engine room fire extinguishing system.
- Hand held extinguishers throughout the accommodation areas.
- Fire blanket in galley.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.