2007 Beneteau First 27.7
NOK 320 799*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Nothing but fun and freedom...
- En motor / diesel
- ARZON, Frankrike
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 34 000 (NOK 320 799)
Beneteau First 27.7 quillard visible au Crouesty
Please contact Frederic BAUCHET at +33 297 47 32 09
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Groupe Finot
LOA: 8.60 m
Bom: 3.0 m
LWL: 8.30 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2.0 m
tørrvekt: 2795 kgs
Total Power: 15 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 15 HP
Ferskvannstank: (50 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: (30 Liter)
Vind hastighet og retning
Fullt forsterket storseil
Description fournie par le constructeur
To enjoy fast and easy sailing, upwind and downwind,To explore shallow water coasts and islands,To have fun and increase cruising range,To store the boat on land in the winter. Freedom is to be able to do all together, and more, on a single boat; freedom has a name: First 27.7
- YACHT CLUB PACK -
- 2 burner hob + gas bottle.
- Swivel chart table seat.
- Saloon seat backs with stowage (shelves above the benchseats).
- 4 removable stowage nets fixed on 2 stainless steel bars in forward cabin.
- Washbasin with hand-pump in heads.
- ELECTRONIC PACK B1 (optional) -
- Raymarine Tridata ST 60 (log/speedo/depth sounder).
- Raymarine Raychart 43S GPS plotter, 6?h screen compatible with Navionics Gold cartography.
- ELECTRONICS NOT INCLUDED IN PACK -
- Raymarine 54 E VHF.
- PC interface.
- ST60 windvane anemometer.
- SAIL KIT (option) -
- 4-battened mainsail with 2 reefing points.
- Furling genoa with anti-UV strips (overlap 120%).
- OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE -
- Asymmetric spinnaker equipment with small pole (sheets, halyard, small pole, small pole base, 1 swivelling deck eye, single block).
- Symmetric spinnaker equipment (pole, pole downhaul, pole uphaul, 2 spinnaker sheets, halyard, 2 spinnaker sheet barbers).
- Opening port on transom.
- H40.2 STA or H44.2 STA genoa sheet winches.
- 2 x H32.2 STA winches.
- Helmsman?fs footrest.
- 50L rigid WC holding tank.
- Fittings for beaching legs + beaching legs for lifting keel version.
- Electric keel mechanism.
- 3rd battery + power distributor.
- 10 A battery charger + shore supply.
- Folding 2-blade propeller.
- CD/MP3 player.
- Windex windvane.
- There is a large stowage locker to starboard to store survival equipment.
- The cockpit benches are teak slatted.
- Manual bilge pump.
- FORWARD CABIN -
- Headroom above berth: 0.88 m.
- Triangular berth (2 m x 1.60 m) with mattress.
- Curtain separating cabin and saloon.
- Under-berth stowage.
- 1 x Lewmar opening hatch (512 x 512 mm).
- 1 x opening port 257 x 109 mm.
- SALOON -
- Headroom: 1.76 m.
- 2 lengthwise settees: 1 settee 1.95 m x 0.50 m, the other 1.75 m x 0.50 m.
- ?gFr?gate?h cream upholstery.
- Drop leaf chart table.
- 2 x Lewmar opening ports 584 x 123 mm.
- Supply: The 12 V electrical circuit is supplied as standard by two 12 V ? 70 Amp batteries. A 12 V air extractor is installed in the engine compartment.
- Electrical control panel: The 12 V, 6-switch electrical control panel is provided with a circuit breaker.
- Lights: Tricolour masthead light.
- Anchor light.
- Steaming light.
- Headroom: 1.60 m.
- Laminated work surface with solid wood fiddle.
- Doors to low galley unit.
- Stowage along hull length.
- Stainless steel sink with fresh water foot pump.
- Waste bin under sink.
- 40L GRP insulated icebox to port.
- Engine fixed to GRP bearers.
- The engine is housed in a soundproofed compartment.
- The engine has a 12 V air extractor, sea water filter and twin-blade propeller.
- The engine control panel is mounted on the starboard cockpit coaming.
- The engine control panel, with a rev. counter, alarm and engine control lever with retractable handle.
- The 30 L capacity fuel tank is located in the starboard cockpit locker.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding formed with unidirectional materials is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points. This plays an important structural role as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (shroud chain-plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) throughout the structure, spreading these and thereby guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface material of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey in colour.
- There are tile-style footholds inside the saloon.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre/balsa/polyester resin) for an improved strength/weight ratio and optimal insulation.
- All working and circulation areas are treated with ??Picot?? non-slip coating. An inner moulding is bonded to the deck interior to improve its finish.
- The areas beneath the deck gear (winches, tracks, Ubolts, cleats) are strengthened at various points.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.