2007 Rhea 750
NOK 570 087*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Littlehampton, West Sussex, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 44 950 Skatt betalt (NOK 570 087)
Rhea 750 - Probably the sweetest of looks ever found in the 'Peche Promenade' style of boat? Rare and much admired by those with an eye for something a bit special, the Rhea 750 blends rugged traditional looks with a fast, seaworthy, semi-planning hull.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 7.50 m
Bom: 2.80 m
LWL: 6.83 m
Minimum Kjøldybde: 0.75 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 0.75 m
Avvik: 2800 kgs
Fri høyde: 1.83 m
Total Power: 240 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 240 HP
Marsjfart: 17 knop
Maks Hastighet: 22 knop
Ferskvannstank: 1 (55 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: 1 (300 Liter)
Antall enkeltkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Built to fish the wild tidal races of her native Brittany - her deep, safe walk-around deck and cosy secure wheelhouse will easily adapt to many roles.
Very lightly used as a family day boat, with only around 704 hours on her bulletproof and powerful 240hp Yanmar engine, as of 14/08/2019.
'Cath Na Mara' offers the rare chance to acquire a well spec'ed and maintained example of this premium marque in UK waters.
Dimensions / General
- LOA - 7.50m
- Beam - 2.80m
- Draft - 0.75m
- Weight : 2800 kg
- Fuel tank capacity - 300 l
- Fresh water capacity - 55 l
Architects - Joubert-Nivelt
Designer - Bertrand Danglade
- Full-length SS beaching/ keel strip
- Prop access hatch
- 3 coats of epoxy from new
- Outside Helm + Engine Controls
- 6" + stand up wheelhouse/galley with folding table and ample storage.
- V-berth below with infill to create a double berth. Opening port forward.
- Single gas hob plus sink above stowage drawers and lockers.
- Chart table by helm lifts to assist access to the lower cabin.
- Jabsco sea toilet below infill in the lower cabin.
- Rear and starboard side sliding doors allow easy access and the chance to helm from the side decks in fine weather.
Mechanical / Electrical
- Yanmar 4LHTA 240hp on straight shaft
- Trolling valve with control at stern allows slow speed fishing.
- Morse controls to the engine in the wheelhouse and at the stern. Outside Helm + Engine Controls
- Rope cutter on shaft.
- 2 x 110 a/hr batteries with isolator/splitter.(new 2013)
- Electric bilge pump.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Deck flood light and cabin lighting.
Navigation / Electronics
- Standard Horizon CP180 plotter.
- Fishfinder module (through hull) integrated to plotter.
- Icom DSC VHF.
- Magnetic compass.
- Engine instruments and warnings
- 12" Raymarine Hybrid touch GPS Plotter and fish finder (Will take a radar if required in the future)
Deck / Deck Equipment
- Original NZ spec Rocna 10 kg anchor with 20m 8mm chain + 20m braid.
- Lifting engine cover on hydraulic rams- doubles as cockpit table.
- Port and Stbd deep side lockers /seats.
- Large lifting hatch to drain under deck stowage. (This is designed to be easily plumbed to create a live bait well)
- Moulded double forward facing seat at the bow with fitted cushion.
- Removable tiller at the stern with engine controls.
- All round wooden cap rails with grab rails all around and on cabin top.
- Fully enclosed fairleads to cleats (additional midships cleats).
- Substantial bow roller and king post at the bow.
- Recessed enclosed scuppers to sides and stern.
- Prop access hatch allows clearance of fouled shaft from the deck.
- Warps and fenders.
- Seat cushions.
- Flagstaff and ensign.
- 4 Man canister life raft with cradle ( Late 2019 ).
If you are considering multipurpose fishing boat/cruiser but are looking for something a little more unique and substantial - this Rhea 750 is one of very few in UK waters and is admired by all. Strong, fast and secure with deep walk around decks she has kept our small children safe and proven to be a capable and reliable weekender /day boat and angling platform.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.