SpecsBuilder: Freeport Shipbuilding
Designer: Timothy Graul Marine DesignDimensionsLOA: 170 ft 0 in
Beam: 34 ft 0 in
LWL: 117 ft 0 in
Ballast: 224000 lbsEnginesEngine 1:
Engine Brand: Lugger 6140 by Alaskan Diesel
Engine/Fuel Type: DieselTanksFresh Water Tanks: (3600 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (5900 Gallons) Dimensions
Max Draft: 10'/19' CB
Displacement: 450 Ton Dry Weight Engines
Total Power: 500 Tanks
Holding: 2,240 Gallons Accommodations
Her main deck is comfortably appointed with a beautiful main salon/dining area, and a lounge (both with wraparound view), plus a ship's store. The dining hall can seat 38 people. Her private double cabins all have individual climate control, viewing porthole, vanity with sink and storage drawers. All cabins (some with double berths, and others with upper/lower berths) feature luxury mattresses and bedding. There are five shared heads with sinks, and four separate shower rooms.
- Flush deck with three houses: Lounge, Dining Area, Nav Station.
- Starting forward: Collision Bulkhead, Crew Fo'c'sle, Passenger Cabins aft to Engine Room, Galley, Officer Cabins.
- Total Overnight Capacity: 36 Berths in 17 Cabins.
- Total Daysail Capacity: 150 Passengers.
- Crew of 12 can be accommodated.
Electronics & Navigation
- (2) Northern Lights M55 C2.2, 55 kW, 6 cylinder, Diesel Generators, fresh water cooled
- 110/220 12 volt Electrical Systems
- DC Batteries: 4 8D size 12 VDC – charging is provided via plugged in 15 and 50 A chargers and engine alternator
Engine Details & Mechanical
- Furuno 1832 Radar
- (2) Garmin 76/Furuno GPS's
- Standard Uniden VHF Radio
- Raymarine Wind Indicator
- Depth Sounder: Digital
- Knot Log: Digital
- SSB: Icom
- Navtex: Furuno
- Compass: 8” Ritchie
Sails & Rigging
- Main Engine: Lugger 6140 by Alaskan Diesel, 500 hp, 6 cylinder
- Cooling System: Fresh Water Luger
- Propeller: 64" Fixed 3-Bladed
- Shaft: 4" Stainless Steel
- Cutlass Bearing
- Stuffing Box: Traditional, Water-Injected Log
- Exhaust: Steel Line, Flexible Pipe
- Reduction Gear: 2:1 Ratio, ZF Type
- Bilge Pumping System: based on 1,500 GPH machinery spaces mounted 220 VAC pump. 12VDC centrifugal bilge pump installed.
- Manual Bilge Pump: 500 GPH Edison
- Wash Down: 220 VDC
- Fresh Water System Pump: 120 VAC with accumulator
- Reverse Osmosis Desalinators: Two Sea Recovery STC 9000 models
- Water Heaters: Two - 50 gallons each
- Air Handling & Ventilation: Free air and AC 12 VDC blowers employed for engine room ventilation which is carried out through the use of 220 VAC 1200 CFm Blower and natural air per class
She carries 8,500 square feet of sail in her 15 sails, including square sails on the foremast, and gaff topsails on the after two masts.
Deck & Hull
- Main Topsail
- Mizzen Topsail
- Upper Topsail
- Lower Topsail
- Maintop Staysail
- Fore Staysail
- Outer Jib
- Middle Jib
- Jib Topsail
- Rig Height: 110'
- 3 Barquentine Rigs, Keel-stepped
- Standing Rigging: 6x25 Galvanized wire
- Running Rigging: 3-Strand Polyester
- Galvanized Turnbuckles
- Steel Chainplates
She has wide decks for sunbathing, folding lounge chairs for relaxation, as well as permanent deck box seating, full length on port and starboard. There is plenty of room for conversation, relaxing, reading, and fishing. Two extra showers are located on deck, to wash off sand and salt water.
There are two Zodiac inflatable boats to accommodate passengers in comfort and safety for shore excursions and special adventures which may be arranged to be included with the purchase of the vessel. She also carries three inflatable double kayaks, for those who want to explore creeks, reefs and beaches.
- GROUND TACKLE:
- Navy type – one 100# primary and one 100# Fisherman with approximately 500’ of ¾” chain and 500’ of nylon 2.5” rode
- Capstan: 15HP CME Hydraulic Vertical
- Bulwarks: Steel
- Docklines: Assorted, 3-Strand
- Not included with sale, may be available:
- Zodiac Pro 7 Inflatable, 40 hp Evinrude
- Zodiac Pro 16 Inflatable, 90 hp Johnson
- SAFETY GEAR:
- Rafts for 160 including Rescue Platforms
- Fire Extinguishing System: Kidde CO2
- Fire Extinguishers: 7
- Epirb, 406 mhz
- PFD's: 162 USCG Type I; 33 USC 175
- Rings: 3
- VDS: Solas Standard; 33 USC 175
- Horn/Bells: Trumpet, Handheld Freon
- First Aid Kit
- Hull: Steel - Welded 7/16” Steel Plate
- Deck: Teak over Plywood over Steel
- Ballast: 112T Lead, Concrete encased in bilge sump
- Cabin Sole: Steel
- Bulkheads: Plywood over Steel
- Hull to Deck Joint: Welded
- Scantlings: 1/4" & 1/2" Plate over Webbed Box Frame, Intermediates/Longitudinals; Steel Backbone, 4" Steel Keel Plate
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5,900 US Gal. in steel bilge tanks
- Water Tank Capacity: 3,600 US Gal. in coated steel tank
- Grey Water Holding Tank Capacity: 645 US Gal. in coated steel tank
- Black Water Holding Tank Capacity: 2,240 US Gal. in coated steel tank
U.S. Flagged vessel; Vessel and her Officers are certified for Open Ocean Routes, and she carries all U.S. Coast Guard required safety equipment for those routes. She has been custom designed to operate as a subchapter "T" small passenger vessel on an ocean route.