- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- York, North Yorkshire, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 129 995 (NOK 1 581 113)
2008 Beneteau Flyer fitted with twin Volvo Penta IPS 500 diesels. This Flyer 12 is extremely well presented throughout having just being polished and antifouled. She features a huge spec including hydraulic passerelle, Air conditioning, diesel heating, electric sunroof, colour chartplotter, EDC IPS control for easy slow speed manoeuvring. comfortable accomodation with 2 cabins both with en-suite bathrooms. Viewing by appointment only please call to book!
Please contact Phil Robinson at 01904 621021
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: B?n?teau and P. Sarrazin.
Skrogfasong: V-bunn skrog
LOA: 41 ft 4 in
Bom: 13 ft 1 in
Klarering til bro: 10 ft 0 in
tørrvekt: 20370 lbs
Total Power: 740 HP
Motormodell: IPS 500
Engine Power: 370 HP
Motormodell: IPS 500
Engine Power: 370 HP
Marsjfart: 30 mph
Maks Hastighet: 38 mph
Antall dobbelkøyer: 4
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Dybdemåler - Raymarine
Logg-speedometer - Raymarine
Plotter - Raymarine E120
Autopilot - Raymarine ST6000
VHF - Raymarine DSC
Radar - Raymarine E120
Manuell lensepumpe - Whale
Batterilader - Christec 40ah
Luftkondisjonering - Dual reverse cycle to all cabins
Oppvarming - Eberspacher 5KW
Ovn - two zone Induction hob
Mikrobølgeovn - Russel Hobs Combi
Elektrisk toalett - Jabsco quiet flush
Kjøleskap - Waeco 80ltr 12/240v
Generator - Onan 9.5KW
Elektrisk krets: 240V
Livbåt - 8 man new 2014
Cockpitdeksel - New 2018
- GPS Raystar 125 aerial
- 2 kw 24 Mn radome aerial
- Seawater washing pump
- Complete ground tackle:20kg Delta anchor, 10mm diameter chain
- 9.5KVA generator
- 20" LCD TV and integral DVD player (owner's cabin/or saloon)
- TV aerial
- 2 holding tanks with 80L capacity
- 220L grey water tank
- Cockpit benchseat convertible to double sunbathing platform
- Grill and icemaker unit in cockpit
- VHF with DSC
- Deck washing pump
- Blue boat label (80L holding tank)
- Fenders /Ropes
- Eberspacher 5kw heater to all cabins
- 5kw Heater for cockpit
- Fire extinguishers
- The galley is unobtrusively positioned in the living area. It has several practical features:
- Two-burner ceramic hob.
- Built-in microwave with multi-function grill.
- Cutlery drawer and under-sink stowage lockers.
- stainless steel sink, mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 80L front-opening electric refrigerator.
- Easily accessible waste bin.
- Bottle and spice rack.
- The engines have been chosen according to BENETEAU specifications (reliability, low vibration, reduced smoke emission, compactness).
- The whole boat and the hull in particular have been designed in close collaboration with Volvo to improve handling and performance.
- IPS twin-engine (IPS500-370hp) propulsion system
- 4-blade double counter-rotating propellers (with IPS).
- Engine room insulated with high-density foam.
- Fire extinguishing system activated from the wheelhouse.
- 1200 litre fuel capacity in 2 aluminium 600L tanks.
- Fuel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Seawater strainer.
- Fresh air intakes in hull sides for engine room bilge cooling.
- Forced hot air evacuation (electric fans).
- Engine compartment lighting by means of fluorescent tubes.
- The hull is laminated single-skin GRP construction for the topsides, whilst the underwater section is constructed in polyester balsa sandwich to reinforce the structure.
- The structural inner moulding ensures better insulation (thermal and sound) and an improved finish to the accommodation.
- The hull has white gelcoat as standard; ruby red or steel blue are options.
- The Flyer 12 has an evolutionary V-shaped hull with a stiff tulip bow for easy passage through the sea and good spray deflection. It also benefits from the work on hydrodynamics by the B�n�teau Research and Development department, allowing improved performance and comfort under way.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (fibreglass /balsa/polyester resin) for maximum strength to weight ratio as well as improved thermal and sound insulation. An inner deck moulding reinforces the structure and completes the finish.
- The deck is totally covered with non-slip gelcoat for complete safety when moving around the boat. The deck is fitted with:
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting designed for stowage of a 20Kg anchor.
- 1000W vertical electric windlass, controlled from the windlass itself and the wheelhouse.
- An anchor well with wide access to protect all the anchoring and mooring gear is fitted with two covers opening respectively into two self-draining compartments.
- Two concealed hatches in the wide side decks give access to the water and diesel tank fillers.
- Salt water washing pump under port hatch.
- 6 x 300 mm stainless steel mooring cleats with stainless steel protection to the bulwarks to prevent wear.
Proof of ownership
Proof of VAT
BSS Until March 2022
The Company normally acts as Broker for the Vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of Business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preperation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate at his/her own expense to employ a Qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or have an engine/sea trial conducted, which if conducted by us will not imply any liability on our part. The vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawl without notice. This specification it's content and all photographs are copywright of Naburn Leisure Ltd.
*Denne prisen er basert på dagens valutakurs.