Kathy.....Beautiful Beneteau 43! Never chartered and set up for Cruising with tons of equipment!
You will not find another Beneteau like this one.
You may wonder what sets this Beneteau 43 apart from the rest. It is the upgrades that her owner lavished on her in order to make her as safe as she could be, and easy to single hand!
All of these upgrades have been done in 2017, 2018 and 2019. She has less than 1000 hours on her Yanmar diesel.
Please check the full listing for all the improvements. There are too many to list here.
- ALL new thru-hulls....top of the line bronze below the waterline and top of the line stainless above.
- ALL new Garmin electronics
- ALL new canvas with enclosure
- BEAUTIFUL Custom Arch that houses dinghy davits and mounting for solar panels
- 400Watts of Solar Power
- FATTY KNEES Dinghy with sailing rig
- SPECTRA Watermaker with added 25 gal designated tank that allows watermaker output to be sent to either forward or aft tank
- NEW Running Rigging
- NEW Sails from Sobstad
- WIRELESS remote for both the Windlass and Bowthruster
- ALL NEW head hoses
His plans have had to change and his upgrades are your gain. She is beautifully done and ready to go.
Easy to see in Rock Hall, MD.
Please contact Michele Martinage, listing broker, for additional help.
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Bom: 13 ft 5 in
LWL: 38 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 5 in
Avvik: 19566 lbs
Ballast: 6239 lbs
Klarering til bro: 60 ft 0 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 54 HP
Ferskvannstank: (120 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (53 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: 2 (21 Gallons (US))
Antall toalett: 2
Kathy is thoughtfully designed for a single hander or cruising couple with guests or children. She has two beautiful staterooms and two heads with a saloon settee convertable to a bed, also.
Starting forward is a huge v-berth with custom mattress, storage, hanging locker and port lights allowing a bright feel. Next aft is the forward head with marine toilet with new hoses, vanity and sink.
The main saloon is next aft with straight settee to port with the aft end functioning as the seat for the nav area. Opposite to starboard is a huge "C" shapped dinette that converts to a huge bunk, if needed.
The galley is located to port of the companionway. The day/guest head is to starboard of the companionway with the entrances from the salon and from the aft cabin, located directly behind.
This layout offers a sensible solution to meeting the needs of the cruising sailor. If passagemaking, everything needed is at the base of the companionway. The galley, to grab a cup of coffee, the nav station just forward of the galley to check your position, the head and the aft cabin. No traveling forward if conditions are a little challenging.
- Custom mattresses in both staterooms
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Upholstry and Joinery are in beautiful condition
- Electric Toilet in Owner's Head - plus all sanitation hoses are new in both heads
- Sunbrella covering for floor- to preserve the finish
- Spectra Watermaker - no need to conserve water
- New Canvas and Cockpit enclosure for comfort
The galley in Kathy is well designed and safe.
- Vitrifrigo 12v DC Front Loading Refrigerator/Freezer
- Vitrifrigo 12v DC Top Loading Freezer
- Force 10 Gimballed 3 Burner Stainless Steel Stove with Oven
- Tappan Stainless Steel 110v Microwave
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Generous Storage
- Trash Can
Electronics and Entertainment
All Garmin Electronics NEW in 2017
- Garmin GPSMAP 7616 16" Touchscreen Multi-Function Display in Cockpit
- Garmin GPSMAP 7612 12" Touchscreen Multi-Function Display below
- Garmin Fantom 24 Radar 24" Radome with MotionScope Technology
- Garmin AIS 600 Transceiver
- Garmin Wind, Depth and Speed
- Garmin GXM 53 Satellite Weather reciever
- Garmin Autopilot with Rudder Angle Indicator
- Fusion Stereo Heat integrated with Garmin Electronics package + Sirius XM Radio
- Samsung Smart TV 32"
- USB Charging receptacles
- Wireless Router with 4G Integrated Modem
- Wireless Remote for Autopilot, Windlass and Bow Thruster
- Hardwired windlass controll at helm with chain counter
- Quick Electric Anchor Windlass with Wireless Remote
- 55# Rocna Anchor with 100' of Chain and 200' of Rode marked every 25'
- Stainless Steel Double Anchor Roller
- New Dodger with high quality Polycarbonate Plastic, Bimini, Connecting Panel with Full Enclosure
- Custom Cockpit Cushions, Pillows, Wheel Covers and Cockpit Table Cover
- Goiot Dual Helm Cable Steering with Leather Wrapped Wheels
- Custom Arch that houses (4) 100w Solar Panels and is also davits for dinghy
- Fatty Knees Dinghy with Sailing Rig NEW 2018
- Four Person Viking Liferaft
- Teak Toerails
- Teak Louvered Companionway Doors
- Drop-Leaf Cockpit Table
- Walk-through Transom with Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
Safety is paramount for cruising and Kathy's owner has made several changes that make her stand out.
All the thru-hulls, valves and fittings were removed from the entire boat. The G-10 backing plates were bedded with K9 mixed with milled fibers for additional strength.
This 2018 upgrade was done to enhance her seaworthiness, not because of any defect or damage.
- All below water line thru-hulls were replaced with high quality bronze fittings
- All above water line thru-hulls were replaced with high quality stainless fittings
- The engine exhaust flange was rebedded
- All new hose clamps
- Bottom sandblasted and Petit Protect Epoxy Barrier Coat applied 2018
Sails and Rigging
Kathy has multiple sets of sails. From racing to cruising....
- New Main and Genoa - Sobstad 2017
- New Running Rigging - 2017
- New Custom Garhauer Mainsheet Traveler
- New Garhauer EZ Glide Adjustable Genoa Car System
- Doyle RF Carbon Performance Main (2012; used just one season)
- Doyle 140% RF Carbon Performance Genoa with UV Suncover (2012; used just one season)
- Neil Pryde RF Dacron Main (2008) + Unused Neil Pride Dacron Main
- Neil Pryde RF Dacron 140% Genoa with UV Suncover (2008)
- US Spars Double Spreader Anodised Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast
- US Spars In-Mast Roller Furling Mainsail System
- Profurl Genoa Furler Sparcraft Rigid Boom Vang
- Spinnaker Halyard
- Genneker Gear
- Lewmar 40ECST Electric Self-Tailing Cabintop Winch (Factory)
- Lewmar 40 CST Self-Tailing Cabintop Winch to Starboard
- (2) Lewmar 48 CST Self Tailing Primary Winches
- Boom Preventer
- Carbon Fibre Whisker Pole
- Retractable Bowsprit Pole for Asymetrical Spinnaker
- Asymetrical Spinnaker with Top Down Furling System 2018
Kathy's owner upgraded her electrical system. She has all the standard equipment supplied by Beneteau....and much more.
- Dual 30amp 110V AC Shorepower System with Dual Breaker Panels
- (2) 50' 30amp Shore Power Cords + (2) 25' 30amp cords + 30 amp splitter
- 12v DC System with VDO Electrical Panel
- VDO Water, Fuel and Voltage Monitors
- All Interior and Running Lights replaced with LED
- (2) 4D House Bank Batteries New End of 2018
- (1) Group 27 AGM Starting Battery and Bow Thruster Battery New End of 2018
- High Output Balmar Alternator with a Serpentine Belt Kit and Balmar 614 Regulator New 2019
- Custom arch houses (4) 100 watt Solar Panels
- Solar controller has Bluetooth
- Xantrex Prowatt 3000w Inverter with Extra Battery (Factory Option)
- Xantrex 40amp Multi-Stage Battery Charger
- Galvanic Isolater
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54hp Diesel with 1000 Hours and upgraded to Balmar High Output Alternator and Serpentine Belt
- New Cutlass 2018
- New J Prop (Original prop included as back up)
- Max Power Bow Thruster with reinforced tube (Fiberglassed outside of tube after sandblasting - something Beneteau does not do)
- Cruiseair 2-Zone Air Conditioning/ Heat System (Factory Installed)
- Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric Toilet in Forward Owner's Head (Factory option)
- Jabsco Manual Toilet in Aft Head
- All head hoses new 2018
- New Macerator forward in 2018 - New Macerator aft 2020
- Spectra Watermaker - 2017
- Additional 25 gallon tank plumbed from the watermaker - can pump to forward or aft water tank from there.
- (4) Caframo Bora Fans - 2017
- Added CO Monitors -2017
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.