2008 Dufour 525
NOK 4 008 452*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Tallinn, Estland
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 420 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 4 008 452)
Offered Dufour 525 Grand Large is extremely well-equipped with only exceptional fittings and materials used and has great autonomy with 750 litres of water and 500 litres of fuel. She comes with fully electric winches and powerful Yanmar 110 hp engine with combination of Gori folding 3 blade, 2 speed propeller. Retractable bow thruster helps to maneuver the yacht as does Panda 8000 7,7 kW generator to power air conditioning and heating system for longer periods.
Please contact Andrew Noble at 0044 (0) 1202 901721
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Ros?o
LOA: 50 ft 2 in
Bom: 16 ft 1 in
LWL: 45 ft 1 in
tørrvekt: 30140 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 110 HP
Ferskvannstank: 1 (175)
Drivstoffstank: 1 (54)
Antall dobbelkøyer: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Antall baderom: 2
Fullt forsterket storseil
I : 57.58 ft
J : 18.25 ft
P : 56.50 ft
E : 18.75 ft
Working Sail Area : 420.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The result of lengthy research and work by an enthusiastic team with multi disciplinary experience, the Dufour 525 lives up to a draconian set of specifications: rare elegance, high performance, luxurious design, and high technology to the benefit of the user...
- 2 leather-sleeved stainless steering wheels, 1100 mm in diameter.
- The steering wheels are easily controllable from a seated position on the helmsman?s side bench seats.
- Transmission system via chain and cranks connected to the rudder quadrant.
- The rudder blade is semi-elliptical in shape ? taking advantage of the latest research in hydrodynamics ? and filled with very high density closed-cell epoxy foam to avoid any ingress of water.
- The solid stainless rudder stock is mounted on selfaligning bearings for greater precision and lightness of the helm whatever the wind conditions.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller
- Access deck-plate for emergency tiller.
- For maximum life, keels undergo factory treatment before fitting (anti-corrosion and improved finish thanks to epoxy-based paint and coatings).
- The keel with a large sole-plate is fixed to the boat with a system of stainless backing-plate and bolts.
- The (bulb) keel is in cast iron: 2.00 m.
- As an option, a long, mixed cast-iron/lead ballast keel with a draught of 2.35 m allows superior (stiff, close-winded) performance, whilst maintaining an acceptable draught, lowering the centre of gravity, and increasing the boat?s stability
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Steering wheel - 2
Electric winch - All
Refrigerator - x 2
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Oven - 3 hob with grill
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.