2008 Hunter 45 DS
NOK 1 509 017*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Very lightly used - Low Hours
- En motor / diesel
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 160 000 (NOK 1 509 017)
***IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED - OWNERS VERSION - LOW ENGINE HOURS***
This beautifully maintained Hunter 45 Deck Saloon 'Fada' is German registered, lightly used and never chartered. Her current private owner bought her with only 65 hours use on her upgraded 75 hp engine and there is still only 330 hours use on her.
This superb yacht is also a very capable cruiser, able to cut through the waves rather than slam into them as some production boats do. She is fast, extremely stable and easily handled, thanks to her in-mast furling mainsail, electric winches port and starboard, and powerful bow thruster for birthing.
She is the extremely comfortable two cabin two heads owners version, with all the extras possible. She has leather saloon upholstery, high gloss cherry finish, teak side decks (new upgrade from original GRP), air conditioning, generator, solar power, full electronics package and much much more - see Full Information and Inventory.
Her owner had her transported from the USA to Europe by ship after all EU Declaration of Conformity documentation were obtained. She is tax paid in Florida but not in the EU.
She is fully equipped and ready to go. We now welcome all serious enquiries and viewing requests.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Hunter Marine USA
Designer: Glenn Henderson
Kjøl: pære kjøl
LOA: 13 ft 8 in
Bom: 4 ft 5 in
LWL: 11 ft 11 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 12 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 12 in
Avvik: 13164 kgs Full Last
Ballast: 3283 kgs
Klarering til bro: 18 ft 6 in
tørrvekt: 10809 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Propeller: 3-blads propell
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 75 HP
Marsjfart: 7 knop
Maks Hastighet: 9 knop
Ferskvannstank: (530 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: (250 Liter)
Septiktank: (170 Liter)
Antall dobbelkøyer: 2
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
Antall baderom: 2
FULL INFORMATION AND INVENTORY
- 75hp Yanmar 4JH4-TE engine upgrade (330 hours June 2017)
- 3-upgraded bronze ‘Groco’ raw water strainers
- Alternator Upgrade 105 amp
- 8KW Fischer Panda Generator with sound shield
- Side Power Bow Thruster 4hp
- Oil X-change system
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
- 16,000 BTU Air conditioning (2)
- 3 X Ventus 200 Ah house batteries - (NEW 2017)
- Battery parallel switch
- 1500 GPH bilge pump
- 4000 GPH back-up bilge pump with high water alarm
- Solar panel above davit - 200W (NEW 2017)
- Freedom 2500 Inverter with 100 amp 3-stage battery charger
- Xantrex remote controller/battery monitor
- Gauges for fuel, water and waste tanks
- Cable TV and phone jacks
- Isolation transformer
- Additional 110-Vac duplex outlets added in galley to operate espresso machine and at dinette to power a computer
Sails and Rigging
- NEW in 2016 In-mast furling mainsail
- NEW in 2016 Roller furling Genoa (110%)
- Roller furling light air Screecher.
- Two (2) Lewmar # 40 Electric Halyard Winches
- Selden Rigid Boom Vang
- Inboard Jib Tracks w/Adjustable Cars
- Internal Halyards Led To Cockpit
- Doyle 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Sun Cover
- Selden In-Mast Furling
- Double Ended Mainsheet Purchase System Lead to Cabin Top and Helm Station
- Twin Helm Stations with Leather Covered Wheels
- Rigging Line Stoppers and Organizers, Two Sets
- Arch Mounted Mainsheet Traveller
- Winch Handles (2)
- (2) Lewmar # 48 2-Speed Self-Tailing genoa winches positioned near helm
- Windex Wind Indicator
Hull and Deck
- Custom Lippincott bimini and wind screen - (2016)
- Wind screens all with U-Zip windows
- Double Offset Anchor Roller
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Stainless Steel Deck Handrails
- ‘Dorade’ Vents (2)
- Dockside Fresh Water inlet
- Safety cut-off valve to isolate the transom fresh water inlet
- Deck Hatches (7) Opening w/Screens
- Lifelines, Double w/Three Gates and Stainless Stanchions
- Transom Storage Lockers (2)
- LPG Tank Storage with 2 LPG bottles
- Ports, (2) Fixed
- Ports, (8) Opening w/ Screens
- Full Wrap Rubrail w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Balanced Spade Rudder w/Stainless Steel Shaft
- Swim Platform w/Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder
- Through Bolted Hull to Deck Joint w/Full Rubrail
- All Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline
- HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement
- Structural Grid Reinforced Hull
- Raymarine Chart plotters E80 & E120 w/GPS Antenna
- Raymarine Radar integrated with Chart Plotter
- Platinum navionics card
- RayMarine 7000 Autopilot
- Smart controller wireless remote
- Global fix 406 EPIRB
- ICOM-ID-M91D hand-held VHF with integrated DSC and GPS - (NEW)
- VHF Remote Mike at helm
- ST-6O Speed, Depth and Wind Machine
- Digital 23" Flat Screen TV with DVD and BOSE stereo in saloon
- Digital TV antenna on mast head (receives 30 digital air TV stations)
- Bose interface cable for I-Pod and computer connection
- Digital Flat Screen TV/DVD in master stateroom
- Cockpit Stereo with speakers
- Leather saloon upholstery
- High gloss cherry interior
- Custom seat cushion and seat back for navigation station ‘Oceanair’ Window Treatment
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Two added 110 v. outlets to service galley and saloon table
- Added reading light by the chair in the master stateroom
- Privacy shades for all ports
- Privacy curtains (removable) for companionway
- Air Conditioning
- Leather Interior Cushions
- Quiet Flush Fresh Water Heads
- Stall Showers
- Princess LPG 3 Burner Stove with Oven
- Front Loading Freezer
- Front Loading Refrigerator
- ‘Expresso’ Machine (built-in)
- LG Microwave/Coffeemaker Combination
- Stainless Steel Double Sinks w/Cutting Board
- Built-in Waste Bin
- ‘Corian’ Countertops w/Backsplash
- (1) Opening Deck Hatch
- Dish Setting Package for 6
- Built-in Dish Drainer
- Electric windlass
- Delta 44 pound anchor with chain and rode
- CQR Anchor 24 kg in Stainless steel with swivel
- Chain 50 m 30 m Rode
- CQR Anchor 24 kg galvanic with 5 m chain plus 80 m rode
- 10 long 1 ball fender, all with covers
- Yamaha 6hp outboard (6 hours use) (2007)
- Ocean Marine davit system
- Complete boat cover
- Gang way
- Life lines
- Covers for all winches and wheels
- Alu-bike (NEW)
The following optional packages from the manufacturer were installed:
Noise Reduction Package
During original commissioning the dealer installed a custom engine room Noise Reduction Package designed to maintain engine noise at 72 decibels at one meter distance while running 2600 RPM. The cost of the package was $7,300 and included relocating the engine room blowers and vents, removing and upgrading the standard sound insulation and applying Liquid Sound Down to surfaces below the cabin sole.
Mariner Package includes In-Mast Furling; Vertical Batten Mainsail; Cockpit Stereo with Speakers; Quiet Flush Heads; TV 23" Flat Screen w/BOSE Stereo; Electric Halyard Winch; LPG 3 Burner Stove with Oven; Inverter; Freezer; VHF Remote Mike; ST-6O Wind Machine; Oceanair Shades on Deck Hatches and Salon Windows; Memory Foam Mattress
Additional recent Information:
1) The electrical system - General:
- TYPE 12 volt d/c and 110 volt a/c systems.
- 12 VOLT - One 12 volt engine start battery.
- Two 4D gel cell 12 volt house batteries.
- 110 VOLT - Twin 30 amp shore service with marine shore cords.
- On-board diesel powered generator set 110V
- BATTERY CHARGING - 130 amp automatic function of the inverter.
- PANEL - Circuit breaker panels with indicator lights, a/c & d/c volt meters.
- Shore Power System, 120 Volt w/Isolation Transformer and Cord
- Transformer for shore input of 220V.
- The generator produces 110V. Fischer Panda Model 600ND PMS, generator powered by a two cylinder FWC marine diesel.
3) AC compressor
5) Air conditioning.
- Two Marvair central systems are installed. The A/C is split into cooling the forward cabin / salon as well as the aft cabin.It is perfect cooling both areas.
- There are two Lewmar electric #40CST's on the cabin top forward of the cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.