2008 Latitude 46 Tofinou 9.5
NOK 818 315*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Menorca, Spania
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 80 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 818 315)
EU VAT and Spanish Taxes Paid
1 owner from new
2008 Latitude 46 Tofinou 9.5, hull no. 56, now lying in Menorca.
This super stylish Tofinou 9.5 is looking for a new owner to enjoy her. With a carbon fibre mast, raymarine autopilot and lifting keel this a very practical day boat/ weekender. The keel raises from 2.2m to just 1.2m allowing close access to shore and shallow anchorages.
This Tofinou 9.5 benefits from recent sails including a 2016 Mainsail and Jib, which have been lightly used, along with a Code 0 on a rolling furler.
Recent maintenence includes a full re-varnish and the deck and mainsail covers have been replaced.
She come with the original swimming ladder and mountable deck table.
Tim Brouardstarted his career working for a yacht brokerage commissioning new boats and managing brokerage boats. He then set up his own yacht management company on the Hamble before joining Nicolle Associates.
Tim is an experienced private skipper where in addition to cruising he has introduced owners and clients to the racing circuit with an impressive second in the Round The Island Race.
Tim is a qualified Yachtmaster Offshore and an active member of the Royal Thames Yacht club.
Contact Tim Brouard by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7021, M +44 (0)78 6736 2107 for more details.
Please contact Tim Brouard at +44 (0)23 8115 7021
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Latitude 46
Designer: Joubert and Nivelt
LOA: 31 ft 2 in
Bom: 8 ft 0 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 7 ft 3 in
Total Power: 14 HP
Propeller: 2-blads propell
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 14 HP
Antall kabiner: 1
Antall toalett: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed by architects Joubert and Nivelt, the hull of this unit is beautiful, with sleek and resolutely modern lines.
The idea behind the design of the Tofinou 9.5 was that its extreme simplicity allows for apprehension-free solitary navigations and also permits serene outings with family or friends.
Therefore, the halyards and the sheets return within the helmsman’s reach in the middle of the cockpit and the furling jib is self-tacking. All the blocks are masked beneath a superb and entirely removable varnished mahogany coaming
Equipped with a carbon mast, a lifting keel and a 14Hp engine, the Tofinou 9.5 is a fast sailboat, with great stability and a smooth helm.
Thanks to its deep keel ending with a bulb, the boat remains stiff under sail and offers all the sensations of a large sailboat.
The interior fittings of the Tofinou 9.5 are simple, functional and work perfectly with the boat’s sail plan.
Its narrow 2.5-meter hull gives it exceptional passage in the water, as well as several practical benefits such as access to small marina berths and easy road transport.
- Self tracking
- Harken deck equipment and blocks.
- 2 self tailing winches.
- 4 triple rope clutches.
- Mainsheet with traveller and coarse and fine controls.
- 6 flush/lifting mooring cleats. S.S ensign staff with socket.
- One double berth and two settee berths.
- Chemical toilet.
- Fresh water tank for standard cockpit shower.
- 4 canvas storage pockets lining hull sides.
- 14 hp Yanmar diesel engine with sail drive.
- 2 blades folding propeller.
- Electrical panel.
- Sound insulated engine compartment.
- 1 battery 110 amp. 25 litre fuel tank.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Carbon mast with S.S.shrouds. Halyards part dyneema.
- Backstay dyneema, adjustable under deck.
- Aluminium boom with provision for internal reef lines and foot
- Reef lines led back to helmsman, Cunningham tackle.
- Lazy jack.
- T keel in resin infused vinylester with lead bulb fastened by s.s bolts embedded in the resin.
- Electric and manual systems for raising and lowering the keel.
- Automatic stop for electric winch
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Menorca, Spain.
- © 2019 Nicolle Associates
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.