The Meridian 341 is a highly sought-after model because the boat has a very large cabin for the size boat. Also, it is one of very few boats in this size range to offer 2 private state rooms and a shower that is completely separate from the rest of the head compartment. The master stateroom has plenty of storage in 2 hanging lockers and features a very comfortable mattress. The guest state room is perfect for kids with 2 twin beds. The salon area features comfortable seating, lots of natural light, and a flat screen TV.
The bridge offers comfortable seating for 6 to 7 people and offers a great panoramic view. The bridge has its own fridge to keep cold beverages convenient.
This captain-maintained Meridian 341 NSB has lived in freshwater its entire life, most of which has been in Lake Travis, Austin, TX. The current owner (last two years) has gone through virtually all the systems, ensuring everything is in working order. All gauges, switches and other electrical work perfectly. The 6.2L MPI motors start right up and run great. A boat surveyor will be hard-pressed to find things wrong with this excellent vessel.
• Extra clean inside and out. Kept in covered slip its whole life.
• The interior and exterior upholstery is in fantastic shape. The seating is clean, with no tears. The exterior snap-in carpet is also clean and in great shape.
• The gelcoat is smooth, white, and all original. There have been no accidents whatsoever, nor have any fiberglass repairs ever been done. (There is a gelcoat chip on one of the flybridge stairs)
• ~500 hours on the motors currently (225 hours over the last two years)
• Brand new Kohler 7.5EKD, fuel injected generator in 2018. 11 hours on the genset when the current owner bought the boat, only 206 hours currently.
• MerCruiser VesselView Mobile Bluetooth adapter installed; shows live engine data on smartphone or tablet (Oct, 2018)
• Bow and Stern Thrusters
• Backup camera system installed (Nov, 2018)
• Full bottom job & paint (Feb, 2019)
• Upgraded Sharp LED TV in salon
• Central vacuum system
• (2) bilge/engine room heaters
• Original matching pillows & bedding, all in great shape.
• Windshield screen/cover, with thermal barrier underneath
• Galley faucet replaced (2019)
• Drinking water filtration system and faucet installed (June, 2020)
• New matching navy blue fender covers
• Flybridge Cocktail Table
• Salon Screen Door
• Full canvas kit enclosure including the bridge, cockpit and bow sunpad covers.
• Resealed bow/stateroom hatch, replaced latch o-rings (April, 2019)
• The zippers to all Strataglass windows are fully functional. Strataglass is clean with minimal signs of wear. Four of the windows have had zippers replaced (April, 2019)
• Brand new flybridge stainless steel refrigerator (May 2020) – model NR740SS
• LED lighting throughout interior
• LED lights in engine room
• Dual color LED (white & blue) exterior courtesy lights
• Clarion M303 stereo, 6 speakers and bridge remote
• All strainers cleaned once per month – generator, motors, AC
• Regular oil changes
• Generator impeller changed (May, 2020)
• AC units descaled & flushed (Jan, 2019 & July, 2020)
• Brand new CO2 detectors, factory style (one in 2019, two in Sept, 2020)
• Cold AC – blows at 52 to 55 degrees even on hot Texas days
• Sump pump cleaned regularly – clear plexiglass lid installed for easy viewing
• Waste system completely serviced and duckbills replaced (Sept, 2019)
• 35lb stainless steel Delta anchor
• Bow windlass anchor foot switches replaced (Jan, 2019)
• Cool Fuel Modules serviced, new fuel injectors, and fuel filters on both motors - replaced under the Mercury Marine Gen III Service Bulletin due to paint delamination issue (Sept, 2020)
• New impellers on both motors (Sept, 2020
Boat Sales Consultant/Sales Manager
MarineMax Sail & Ski
To view our brands, visit www.marinemax.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.