Designed by Frank Mulder and with an interior by Art-Line, BLUE MAMBA is a very stylish yacht inside and out, capable of the impressive top speed of 28 knots. Both contemporary and innovative, her interior accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 cabins. Bow and stern thrusters ensure that she is easily maneuverable.
Please contact Nicolas Valin
+33 616 110 577
Designed by Frank Mulder and with an interior by Art-Line, BLUE MAMBA is a very stylish yacht inside and out. Both contemporary and innovative, the interior has accommodation for 12 guests in 6 cabins. BLUE MAMBA is able to reach a maximum speed of 28 knots. Bow and stern thrusters ensure that she is easily manoeuvrable.
The Art-Line (Holland) interior is contemporary, using a mixture of materials such as leather, teak, marble, and alcantara. Colours are neutral, creating a warm and relaxing environment. Large windows throughout ensure good natural light with adjustable lighting to vary the mood after dark.
On entering from the aft deck, there is a lounge area of comfortable, low, brown leather seating perfect for watching a movie on the 52” Sharp Aquos TV and enjoying perfect sound through the B&W speakers.
In the middle of the saloon is a central dining table for up to 12 guests. This is surrounded by Carrara marble floor. The table can be raised and a leaf removed, to form a bar. The chairs around the table are also height adjustable to transform them from dining chairs to bar stools. A raised platform to starboard with 2 leather armchairs and poof is perfect for a game of chess.
Port side forward is the well equipped galley.
A spiral staircase takes one either up to the bridge or sundeck or down to the 4 guest cabins.
The Master Cabin is on the main deck, forward. It is very bright with large windows and has a 37 inch flat screen Sharp TV, electric blinds, and generous closet/storage space. It has an impressive sunken bathroom down a short flight of steps, with bath tub, twin basins, shower and WC.
The VIP cabin is located forward on the lower deck and is accessed via a staircase just aft of the master cabin entrance. It has a 32 inch Sharp TV and has an ensuite shower room, wardrobe, and internet connection.
On the lower deck are 4 guest cabins: two double and two twin. All cabins are en suite with showers. They also have wardrobes, 26” Samsung TV/Audio and internet connection.
On the starboard side amidships of the lower deck are 2 x twin cabins for stewardesses, deckhand and engineer. Both are ensuite with showers.
To port is the Captain’s cabin with a double bed and ensuite bathroom.
The crew mess is between these two sets of cabins and comprises round table and chairs large enough for all crew to be seated all together. Small crew galley includes microwave, dishwasher and combined refrigerator/freezer.
- Swim platform: 2 mooring bollards
- Port side swimming ladder
- Starboard side passerelle
- The Main deck aft has U shaped fixed seating and a large table for dining and occasional chairs enabling 12 people to sit around it.
- Muir hydraulic capstans, bollards, side bollards
- Foredeck: 2 anchor winches with vertical capstans and devils claw for breaking the chain. The boat is equipped with two 170 Kg HHP anchors and each has 130m chain.
- At the aft part of the sundeck is the tender, Opacmare davit and Jacuzzi. Extensive seating with table for 12 people with chairs and outside steering position.
- At the starboard side of the sundeck is situated a grill, small refrigerator and sink.
- Main engines: 2 x MTU 12V 4000 M90, 2100 rpm/2040 kW Hours: 1650 (Nov 2014)
- Gearbox: ZF 7550 V
- Propellers: 2 x 5 blade
- Stabilizers: ABT Trac 370
- Bow thruster: ABT Trac
- Stern thruster: ABT Trac
- Generators: 2 x Westerbeke 80kw OBEDA Steering: Jastram S2-13-2-35
- Shore power: ATLAS
- Water maker: 2 x Sea Recovery Aquamatic 1400 Fuel separator: Alfa Laval
- Air conditioning: 5 x Technicold CW60SC (60k BTU) Sewage: Headhunter Tidal Wave HMX 512
- Radar: Simrad 700
- Autopilot: Simrad AP50 AIS: JRC JHS-182
- Depth sounder: B&G
- Anemometer: B&G H3000
- GPS: JRC JLR-7700 Mk II Electronic
- Chart: Simrad ECS CS65
- Navtex: JRC NCR 333
- Castoldi 5m RIB with Yanmar 125hp inboard with jet drive
- 3 person inflatable banana
- Inflatable ring
- Water skis
- Wakeboard Diving equipment Fishing tackle