2008 X-Yachts X-37
NOK 1 133 636*
North Spain, Spania
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
Little Sister with Attitude
- En motor / diesel
- North Spain, Spania
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 120 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 1 133 636)
Layout 3 cabins with 1 head
Yanmar 25 HP
Mainsail, jib, spinnaker, code 0
Raymarine wind instruments
Gel battery ( should be checked )
Commission of 5 % not included in price
Please contact Yavor Gendov at +39 324 0453 470
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 11.33 m
Bom: 3.45 m
LWL: 9.78 m
Minimum Kjøldybde: 1.70 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1.70 m
Avvik: 6400 kgs
Ballast: 2715 kgs
tørrvekt: 6399 kgs
Total Power: 21.63 KW
Engine Power: 21 KW
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 1
Antall baderom: 1
Plotter - Raymarine
Autopilot - Raymarine
Vind hastighet og retning - Raymarine
Logg-speedometer - Raymarine
VHF - Raymarine
Dybdemåler - Raymarine
Manufacturer Provided Description
The elegant yet sporty looking X-37 was launched in summer 2004, as a fast cruiser and designed to set the standard for quality built yachts. Her design appeals to couples and young families alike, as ease of handling is coupled with spacious and high quality interior to obtain the complete cruising experience. The sailing pleasure and performance furthermore satisfy the owners with racing ambitions, as both rig type, hull shape and weight distribution have been optimised to the typical high standards of X-Yachts.
- The interior layout of the X-37; 3 cabin, 2 cabin + 1 head or 2 cabin + 2 heads, meet all the needs family owners can imagine.
- The spacious saloon is the centre for family life whereas the forward and aft cabin(s) provide peace and privacy at night.
Comfort Through Detailed Design
- The cockpit is designed to give the cruising family ample space and comfort when sailing and mooring in the harbour.
- All sail control lines are led back into the cockpit, including the single line reefing lines for the mainsail.
- The standard mainsheet system utilises a rough and fine trim to allow easy control of the 43.7 m2 mainsail. The German mainsheet system can be fitted with winches on both sides as optional.
- The new hull lines together with the lead bulb keel and new rig design makes the yacht sail smoothly through waves, and turn gusts of wind into speed.
The Hidden Qualities
- The hull and deck are of sandwich construction, thereby reducing weight where possible. The steel girder takes all the loads from the keel, mast and rig, which allows us to apply higher rig tension than our competitors, giving an X-Yacht increased sailing performance and pleasure.
- The heavier components on board have been carefully located to ensure correct centre of gravity and stability, further enhancing the performance of our yachts.
Elegant Design Features
- X-Yachts Design Group has paid great attention to interior details which at first glance are not apparent.
- Details such as the recessed seals on lockers, smart and practical door restraints, high-quality seals on the fridge, stainless steel hinges and non-slip elegant flooring, are a few of the many carefully planned designs.
- The detail of work, the choice of mahogany veneers, furniture fittings and the yacht?s technical specification all mirror that the X-37 belongs to the new generation of performance cruisers.
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.